Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:41 pm
your evil twin
liz_bliz
your evil twin
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
[[god we need more literate rp'ers]]

((Go find them then! scream ))

[[NO!!! I'm too lazy anyway.....when are you going to stop by our magic group anyway? There's no school now.]]
((Magic group?))
[[*smacks j00* magic the gathering]]

((I know that. I play))

[[we play at a place in portage, near kalamazoo, Michigan.

*points at Sneeze*

Now you now that!

]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:01 pm
liz_bliz
your evil twin
liz_bliz
your evil twin
liz_bliz

[[NO!!! I'm too lazy anyway.....when are you going to stop by our magic group anyway? There's no school now.]]
((Magic group?))
[[*smacks j00* magic the gathering]]

((I know that. I play))

[[we play at a place in portage, near kalamazoo, Michigan.

*points at Sneeze*

Now you now that!

]]
((Give me a time and a place and I'll see what I can do. 3nodding ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:11 am
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
"Yes, I think that would probably be a good idea," Akira said as he stood up and straitened his cloths. "But first I would like to check on my students quickly."

Akira made seal and a patch of ice sprouted and formed into a copy of Akira and then gained his cosmetic appearance as well. The copy was gone in a flash as Akira reached into the folds of his overshirt and took out a small bottle. He took of the cap and popped two small pills. He cringed a bit and then put the bottle back as he said, "All right, I'm ready. Do either of you girls have particularly skilled tracking abilities? Or do we have to tread in water and wait for the ripple so to speak?"
Chiyo shook her head. "That was always my husband's department."
Mai agreed. "I am not the best at it either. Let's try to draw him out. What do we know about him?"
"Well, I know he's pretty calculating, I haven't seen him make a move he didn't seem to have pre-planned out. And he's very well prepared, he uses the same metal he has his weapons made out off is used in his armor. That makes it hard to find the holes in his armor when he's already fast as he is. The metal is strong, as hard as my blades are sharp, I would have to do a major job on it to pierce it."

"On the positive side," Akira said, holding up a finger. "The last time we met, i used one of my own self made jutsu linking him to my swords. While I have yet to be able to find his signature myself, once I link my blades to his body's charkas, they will not rest until they serve his spinal cord or pierce a vital organ. It's been called the 'seeking fang' jutsu. It can't activate until within a certain range of him, but it may be enough to tell us when we're near to him."
"Fair enough." Mai replied as she stood. "He headed that way didn't he?"

The masked nin raised an eyebrow. So they want to come after me do they? Very well, I'll show them just what happens when they underestimate me.
He headed off into the forest just far enough away from his three pursuers that they couldn't see him, but was sure to leave a trail that they could easily follow.
After tracking for awhile, Akira held up his hand for Chiyo and Mai to stop. He too stopped and 'looked' at his surroundings. He placed his hand on a nearby tree and used his KG to feel for tactile memories. He saw the tree and the nin perched on it, then the nin jumped away and there was nothing.

"He was here," akira said. Then pointing in the direction to their right he said, "And he went that way." He paused for a minute and then said, "I want to say that this doesn't feel quite right, like some kind of improvised trap. It's been a bit easy tracking this nin's movements, i would have thought it would be much harder."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuko and Hotaru both breathed heavy and sweat soaked their faces and chests. Both of them were right at their limit, still neither gave and inch. their kgs should have rightly worn out over 10 mintues ago, and in fact they had both had to reactivate them at least twice each.

Hotaru was continually trying to open up Ryuuko's senses and mind to him with his Sainamugan and Ryuuko kept throwing him off with illusions that he had succeded. Ryuuko was using the Mangetsugan quite well, mirroring Hotaru's movements almost like he was a mirror himself. Unfortunately, he was running on a shorter rope when it came to their kg's. He had used his less and was still less skilled at it.

finally his mangetsugan gave out and Hotaru smirked as he pinned him to the ground with kuanis. He fell on him with a knee to the gut that stole the breath from Ryuuko's lungs.

[[not done]]

[[gonna finish now ;p]]

Hotaru grinned as he as blinked and his pupil shrank and his iris thinned to a line, buth turning solid black and the rest of his eye became solid white. "Time to have some fun with you mind," Hotaru said as he held open Ryuuko's eyelids so he could unbreaking contact with his mind.

"Don't worry," Hotaru said as his eyes slittered from side to as if he was reading a book, "I won't kill you, I just want to know that I know everything about you, and that I know all your secrets and fears and loves. And finally, that I am the better of us." Hotaru concentrated he was shifting through Ryuuko's concious, subconcious and even unconcious, though it grew harder and harder, as he tried to unlock his his forgoten memories, of feelings he kept the farthest from other's view.

He saw the training that Ryuuko had gotten from his family, the hurt that he could not be just like his father, nor any other of his family in skills, that he didn't seem to be able to fit any curve of power. He saw the uneasiness that Ryuuko felt when his family was looked down at, and the reaction is brought. Hotaru scoffed, for to him, Ryuuko was soft, not hard enough to worhty of his familie's lineage, nor the power that ran in their viens. He was not even worthy of being Hotaru's rival, but it was still taken at first though that Ryuuko was destined for greatness and power, while Hotaru was though of as only another in bloodline that was the unfufilled dream of the most poweful Tou ever, his grandfather.

Well, he would show everyone they were wrong about both Ryuuko and himself, but he would start with Ryuuko and his master first, then eventually they would all see that it was he who was destined for that power, not his teammate. He began to reach the limits of how far he could reach with his current level with the Sainamugan. But he felt something, he felt like there was something in Ryuuko's unconcious, something that seemed to be purposely sealed away, in a fanshion that looked like that of a kage, or a Sannin at least. But the seal was in a physical and energy sense, the Sainamugan could unlock things mentally that it would take far more power to do with other ninja arts, not to mention the wear of time having seeminly weakened the seal drastically. the power must have been great to not only require a seal, but to have worn it away as much as it had.

Hotaru could never think of himself as the winner as long as something was being held back by his opponent, so he place a mental grip around this fractured mental barrier and gave it a pull. It reacted with a blast and a scream of fear and pure agony from Ryuuko. The later brought Hotaru out of his mental burrowing and back into reality. He only had a split second to see what shocked him, and caused him to echo that cry of agony before he was bolted away by something.

That something turned out to be the ice clone of Akira, seeing a far more than friendly spare between his two turbulent pupils. He had scooped Hotaru away to try and help Ryuuko, but realized now thathe had saved Hotaru instead. Though he could not see it literally, he saw it in the ways he needed to, as well as through his 'true vision'. Hotaru was screaming because his eyes were bleeding, his Sainamugans had retracted from the sheer pain he had endured and was enduring. akira could tell that a massive bolt of pain had been sent cascading through his body and that his eyes had been somewhat damaged. It was like....he had looked directly into a solar eclipse, seen the ring that was the prominace of the sun.

clone Akira lied Hotaru down and placed a healing salve around his eyes before walking over to Ryuuko. He was covering his right eye, the green one that did not house the capability for either a mangetsugan nor Kakuseigan. But Akira could in his 'true sight' see a black aura hanging around it and flowing from it. Ryuuko's eye was completely black, but it glowed, it was bottomless, and it could fry the eyes and mind of those who gazed upon it in a instant if usd by a master, and in the hands of someone unskilled, they could not stop it from doing so.

Raith had told Akira about this eye, the eye kekki genkai that all other sprang from through some path of bloodlines, and that only the convergence of all those bloodline, or almost all, could bring it out again. It was powerful, enough so that a skilled chuunin with it could take apart a three man jounin team if armed with the eyes. Raith had said that the bloodline o the eye was all but gone, and that only a handfull still possed it, most of them had taken hermitage within the hidden time village.

To think this blessing and curse was within this child, Akira would have to rethink everything.....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff