Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izamara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:07 am
"Dammit," Tannor said under his breath. He didn't like the fact that this Carpeter knew so much about him. He didn't think that the guy would kill himself like that, and even if he did, Tannor wouldn't be responsible, so Tannor simply turned and ran at full tilt, which, slightly downhill as it was, just over 9 m/s, towards where he knew he could intercept the incoming caravan.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:12 am
((Sorry, you're at a point where we should wait for the others now.))  

NativeForeigner

Izamara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:15 am
((( Yep, I thought that that would be so. Well, I'm excited!)) I understand you must be leaving, so I bid you adieu for the better part of the day. I go now to bed, good sir. I wish upon ye a good day.)))

((P.S. This is awesome!)))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:18 am
((Haha, I'm glad you're enjoying it!
Goodnight, all.))  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:08 pm
"Aww, ******** me!" Henry groaned. He tried to withdraw his knife from the man's shoulder. If he could, he would stab it into the man's neck. If not, then he would use his other hand to grab the man's neck and stop him from biting him long enough to get his knife out and stab him in the throat or eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:05 pm
((Orion took out his laptop, hacked Jordan, and had him blow his brains out. Afterwards he said, “quit your complaining. Real Life comes first and I've been swamped for the last few days”))

Orion walked out of the hanger with his stuff. Just minutes ago he was talking with a few of the team about many things from the computers to weapons to everyday gossip. It was shocking to find that these people were a lot like him. If our world was knee deep in war, would I be more like them? They taught him about his mask and helped him put it on before they went outside. As he was looking over the trucks, he took the truck on the far right with some of his new friends.  

Dark Angel of Sol

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:07 pm
Dark Angel of Sol
Real Life comes first.

((WRONG.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:54 am
((Ah, I see Bayer has exposed the error in your reasoning.))

Andreas pulled his halberd back and swung it at the nutcrackers arm, getting ready to drop himself directly down into the snow when the other one's horizontal swing came around.  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:02 am
((Bayer: POST!))

Unfortunately, Henry found it difficult to effectively stab the man in the neck or even grab the man's neck from the angle he was at.
So, the best thing he could do was put his arm between the man's mouth and the back of his own neck.

Andreas managed to slice through the nutcracker's halberd arm, causing it to fall and struggle to get back up.
As he fell, he could feel the halberd chopping off the tip of his ponytail, but he was otherwise fine.

He did, however, feel a sharp, pinching pain at his side. If he were to look to see what it was, he would find that he had been bitten by the downed nutcracker.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:51 pm
SMITH DROVE THE TRUCK. WHAT THE HECK ELSE COULD HE DO OTHER THAN PERHAPS SHOOT EVERYONE AND EAT THEIR REMAINS, THEN USE THEIR BONES AS SILVERWARE.

That whole axe-murderer with clown complex was setting in pretty hard on Juliet, at least.

---

Arthur bled somewhat. Not much else he was good for doing.

((I absolutely did point out the inconsistent logic.))  

SirBayer

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:24 pm
"Someone get this guy off me!" Henry said, struggling mightily to throw him off.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:24 pm
((You know, Bayer, the whole point was to have Smith and the convoy come across Tannor...))

Tannor, within a few minutes, intercepted the convoy. As the lead truck, the one Smith was driving, slowed to a stop, so did Tannor.

Smith stepped out of the truck and waved Tannor over eagerly.

"Who's that?" Alastair asked Smith.

"That's Tannor!" Smith said, obviously excited, "Whatcha got for me?" he asked.

Ro used the halberd and his superior reach to sweep across the approaching nutcrackers.
The closest one lowered it's halberd and leaned forward, using the halberd to keep from falling forward while avoiding the attack.
The remaining halberdier managed to successfully block the attack and was knocked back over.
The rifleman managed to fire a shot at Ro's injured shin before being beheaded.

As before, a strange, sparkling smoke rose from the now immobile nutcracker and fell upon the others.

The rifleman's shot struck Ro's open wound and stung like a ********!" he swore, raising his leg and grabbing it and hopping briefly, being careful not to stab himself.

The man, obviously unaware of the knife in Henry's hand, didn't hesitate as he wrapped his jaw around Henry's right wrist as well as the knife's blade.
He chomped down, breaking Henry's skin and causing bleeding, but also cutting through his own cheek up to the jaw bone, dampening the man's bite strength as Henry struggled.

He managed to roll himself and the man over onto their backs and the man was forced to release Henry's wrist.

Henry was on top now, but also on his back. The man had lost his grip on Henry now, but was in the process of bringing his arms back up and around Henry's chest.

Henry should probably not let that happen.

Henry noticed a somewhat significant slowing in the man's movement and diminishing strength.
Probably due to the man's blood loss.

Good thing Henry doesn't have any open wounds...oh...wait...  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:16 pm
Henry responded by simultaneously forcing the man's arms off, or at least off enough to get free, then tried to either stand or roll off, whichever was easier.
He needed to get his arm taken care of.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:29 pm
Henry found that rolling away would be easiest.
So he did so. Successfully.
Henry quickly got to his feet as the man dragged himself to his own.  

NativeForeigner

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:35 pm
Gwen craned her neck trying to see what was going on. "Who's that?" she murmured to Cindy.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games