Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:08 pm
[Yeah. Vegas is the desert. 30 degrees is cold here. xD]

Lilith followed them into the room.
"I wonder how long a possessed doll would need to rest." She mused.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:17 am
[crikey haha. Unfortunately my entire experience of Vegas is shaped by watching Csi:las vegas XD
Then again, most people only know of where I live by watching 'the full monty']

Natasha shrugged.
"well probaby only as long as her mind needs to recharge. so maybe a few hours...provided we'r enot attacked agin, we should be fine for that long."

Gabtiel sat at the end of the bed and lenat on one of the four posts.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:33 am
((Same here-only seen Vegas through CSI..well-for the most part anyway..))

Opal rolled to one side. A lock of purple hair fell across her face. At a brief glance she could have passed as a real slumbering human.

---------------------------------------------------

Dougal continued staring at Adam's back and the entrance. He felt his wounds healing, but the scavengers had done a number on him. He would still need to a bit more time to heal. On top of that he was weaponless-his chains were still laying on the mansion grounds back on Earth.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:44 pm
[it really doesn't revolve all around the strip. though the shots of it snowing on the "welcome to fabulous las vegas" sign I thought was hilarious.]

"Let's hope we don't get attacked." Lilith agreed and glanced at Gabriel.
"You alright?" She asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:27 pm
Adam glanced back atPerhpas he might pass on...unlikely. Probably wnat to drga you off to torture you again...if it's any consolation, the scavengers coudl ahve done much worse to you."
As soon as he said it he relaised that that statement probably had the opposite effect to comfort.
he dipepd his head again.
"I mean, if you coem to expect it, you gradually get used to it."

--

Gabriel watched Opal closely and drifted into his own thoughts. He resurfaced when lilith spoke to him.
"mhm?" He truned to her and tried to dispel his bleak expression. "Oh..It's nothing too concerning. I was just...well, thinking."
he shrugged. If it had been Eve who had asked him he would have instantly have said all that wa son his mind. Since the war left them the only 2 of the origional 4 seraphim they had been closer than ever, and he felt like he coudl tell her anything. But the unwritten social rules on Earth were completly different than in Heaven, and it wasn't so simple that one could just say what they felt. It woudl only upset or confuse people. still, he felt his worries,guilt and regrets settle to weigh on his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:54 pm
(ooh I found a pic that looks a lot like I imagined the gothic lolita doll body of opal. what a coincidence biggrin http://bluesaga331.deviantart.com/art/Relic-Kissed-by-a-Rose-105108883)  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:12 pm
dragontamer363
(ooh I found a pic that looks a lot like I imagined the gothic lolita doll body of opal. what a coincidence biggrin http://bluesaga331.deviantart.com/art/Relic-Kissed-by-a-Rose-105108883)

((...sweet....she's even holding ribbon things that I can pretend that they're her 'puppet strings'))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:25 pm
Dougal gave a light laugh and cough. "Thanks.....I'll keep that in mind for next time," he replied.

------------------------------------------------

Opal slowly came to. She heard voices, but kept her eyes shut and didn't move. It was easy to pretend not to be awake or 'play dead' when one was in an artificial body.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:37 pm
"What about?" Lilith inquired.
She considered telling Gabriel she'd seen him and Opal but decided she'd wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:49 pm
Natasha watched with interest, but realised that it was probably better to excuse herself. She stood up and headed off to retrieve the mugs of tea they had deposited in the rush to get Opal to a bed.

“It’s....” Gabriel looked over to Opal and decided against saying anything about her confession to him. After all, he could only share his own problems, he had no right to gossip about hers.
“...i suppose that I understand how Opal feels, being in a doll’s body. Now she perhaps thinks she isn’t anything at all substantial. She’s not real. Sometimes...well sometimes I feel like that. I’m not anything in particular I’m an ‘it’ not really a proper lifeform.”
He paused to look at Lilith, wondering if she felt like she was getting more than she bargained for. He couldn’t help but say what was on his mind, but so often humans would ask and not really wish to engage with the answer, especially if the issue was large.
“I have noticed that sometimes it is impossible for me to relate to other mortals and the way you do things, even on the most basic level. And I inadvertently end up hurting you because of my ignorance. Then...” He looked over absently at the window. “Then I see that every time I do step on earth it predates some disaster or something sad. It is selfish of me to focus on myself, I know, especially in such big circumstances, but I can’t help it. I realise that i love something, and every time It tears away from me somehow. I feel sometimes that I only bring pain with me to the mortal realm. It happened over 600 million years ago with Jobe and his family. I came down, Satan followed and they were all killed and suffered. Then 2,000 years ago with Jesus...I had to watch over him but i could never tell him the truth of who I was to him, and i had to watch him die. He cried out for me to help him but i didn’t. Now with Opal...well, I cause her pain. I don’t mean to. But i can’t relate. I’m not meant to be in the mortal realm it seems - i’m like an alien piece of a puzzle.”
He sighed a little and turned his eyes back to Lilitha agin.
“Sorry. That was long winded. I don’t mean to burden you.”  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:53 pm
"No, no. It's fine." She said and glanced at Opal then back to Gabriel.
"I can understand what you mean somewhat. You're not human so you don't really know how to relate to us? You seem so human so I kind of forget but you're not really the same." Lilith smiled at him.
"I'm sure you don't always bring disaster though. You helped greatly today."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:00 pm
Opal lay still listening. She wanted to say something....anything comforting to Gabriel. Gabriel wasn't an 'it' or 'alien' to her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:01 pm
Gabriel smiled softly.
"Thankyou, I appreciate that."
He began to smooth out soem creases on the bed.
"Its not only that i'm not human. I've lived long enough to observe what it essentially means to be human. I feel it in my soul a little like God does - a sort of pride and comaderie. you're like a kid brother or sister you love and take care of, and you always surprise us - often pleasently. But oen thing i never learn is anything that centers around...well, your genders mianly. It's fickle i know, but that's what's been botehring me the most very recently. The fact i have none seems to cause me to miss out on such a huge part of life."
he blsuhed a little.
"It sounds so fickle when you say it out loud, doesn't it? It's not liek I care of sex or anything, but when everyone aroudn you is eitehr male,female, or a combination of both, one feels somewhat like a freak."
he held up a hand and looked at it quizzically.
"I'm kinda like an amoeba."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:09 pm
Lilith chuckled a bit.
"Is that really what's got you thinking? I can see how being genderless could be such a dilemma to you but when you've got one it seems kind of silly. Sorry about that though. When you think about it, it really can be a big issue. Genders define you. You may appear masculine but it can be very unnerving to not be able to define someone by gender. It would make that person somewhat of a freak."
She chuckled again.
"Well if you look on the bright side with no gender you don't have to worry about all the gender related problems like periods, testosterone, and such."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:22 pm
Gabriel smirked.
"wow, calling someone a freak really helps the healing." he laughed to shwo he wasn't offended and nodded at the periods and testosterone thing.
"Alright i understand that. It's just that, especially in mortals, the gender acrtually ebgins ot define the person. After all one of the meanings of mortal life is to reproduce, and one the greatest forms of love in heaven between two people is to create a new life together."
he fnsihed neatening the bed and flappe dhsi wings a little gently.
"God was good to me though. He did let me reproduce..once."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games