Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

Kokalie

4,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:29 am
Hello! My name is Kokalie. I've been on Gaia for 4 years now. I don't know what else to say, so I'll just leave at that for now...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:15 am
Hello newcomers; Welcome to the Guild. :] <3  

gleedemon

Kitten

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:34 am
Hello my name is temari, umm i do nt really have a nickname but you can call me whatever you want, and im rrally happy that i can be apart of another guild i love participating in these there so much fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:48 am
hello everyone! ^^ I am Rukia, nice to meet u all and thank you for inviting me into this guild -bows head- it is an honor to have joined another guild  

I3 3 T C H

Bradley_Nephilim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:48 am
Salutations, I'm Bradley Nephilim. You can call me Bard if you want though. I've been on Gaia for about five or six years but I've taken about three year long siestas so far. I'm an author and... well that's about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:14 pm

*bows* sup sup, my name is pearl. i play bass. umm...i say rawrr and stuff. my friends tell me a should be a blonde cause i act stupid all time sweatdrop *blush* and if you have any questions or wanna be my friend, feel free to talk to me.  

perlious_pearl

iMidnightYoshida

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:30 pm
Yo, wats up?

My Name Is Montay Or Midnight Whichever You Want To Call Me XD

~Check Pro For Other Things Me Done~
*Lazy*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:26 pm
Hello, I am Juri. Thank you for the invite heart  

Juri_000

superrainbowtransformer

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:36 pm
Sup, my name is Tony, I'm 16 and I'm in college yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:04 pm
Sup guys. I'm Kyttie (which is pronounced like Kittie, not katie or kitey lol) I like music... a WHOLE lot lol. i write stories and sometimes poems, only when i feel like it tho. I'll leave links on here for my story that i've been working on and you guys can read it and tell me what you think, give constructive criticism or whatever lol. I'm a generally a nice person and I'm very outgoing and chilled out. so yeah i dont have much else to say other than thanks for the invite smile Peace.  

Lil-Miss-Metal-Princess13

icedragon147

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:22 pm
hi im ice and i like to draw and im good at it.I can be boring at times. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:32 pm

~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

True Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, It's when he ignores you and you still love him...
User Image

Welcome to the guild new members! ^^

User Image
Its when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you when all you really do is cry...and cry...
Guild Of Roses [: | Best Hangout Guild[[BHG]] :] | ~Eternity~ My Quest Thread ;]

xoxoKymmi
Crew

xoxoKymmi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:34 pm
idleRAT
xXxlilvietgrlxXx

~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

True Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, It's when he ignores you and you still love him...
User Image

Lol Don't you feel special? xd
Lemme guess Chi invited you :]

User Image
Its when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you when all you really do is cry...and cry...

xD Yes! And very special, thank you. I'm the most aweome mod anyway of course wink

...j/k ;p

~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

User Image

If I said you weren't the most awesome mod would you ban me wink xd

User Image
Guild Of Roses [: | Best Hangout Guild[[BHG]] :] | ~Eternity~ My Quest Thread ;]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:35 pm
Ghost of Ryuu
xXxlilvietgrlxXx

~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

User Image

Lol Don't you feel special? xd
Lemme guess Chi invited you :]

User Image
heart We are all
born for love.

That is such a no brainer lil. And btw this must be chi's "plan"...

Anyways...welcome to all the newcomers!!! Hope you enjoy your stay,and let it be a long one!!!

It is the only
principle of
existence
and it's
only end. heart

~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

User Image

Well I thought you were inviting people too xd
and what plan? o.O

User Image

xoxoKymmi
Crew

Jack_Aesir

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:19 pm
twisted Hello everyone surprised

I like manga and some rock music...  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games