Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:31 pm
then like you i would probably fear the worst... but if she is dead then that was her time to go, everything in this world must die, but by dieing they bring upon new life, the circle keeps going, even if everything you love is gone or destroyed, dead or dieing it all served the purpose of bringing balance to the world, you must keep walking, even if you are too tired to go on, even if you are about to faint, you must keep walking, keep the circle moving, because when it stops, thats the end, the end is avoidable. as long as we keep on moving. just remember, grieving does not bring something back nothing can be brought back from the dead no matter how much you want it, the eternal sleep is a peaceful one, in the end balance is brought.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:34 pm
my cat was only 8....not 17.............she was too young....and my younger cat chases every cat out...even her...so we cant get another cat til shes older and lazier................it wasnt her time to go.....she was too young.......  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:40 pm
its not decided upon age, it is decided upon random, for the randomness controls every aspect of our lives, randomness is a prophesy in its own. the ones you love die, if they didn't then how would we know we love them? How would the world keep going, the only truths to life is randomness rains supreme, controlling everything,everyone, there is no escaping death, and that if the cycle is broken, everything and everyone will die..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:46 pm
Connorthecreator
its not decided upon age, it is decided upon random, for the randomness controls every aspect of our lives, randomness is a prophesy in its own. the ones you love die, if they didn't then how would we know we love them? How would the world keep going, the only truths to life is randomness rains supreme, controlling everything,everyone, there is no escaping death, and that if the cycle is broken, everything and everyone will die..

would killing myself make it DESTINY for me to kill myself on some random day???  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:51 pm
i guess... thats taking ur destiny into ur own hands... n thats just bad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:55 pm
well, yes it would, but would truly make you happy? to see the end? to feel the pain, the pain of dieing is greater then hottest burn, more painful then the deepest cut. you may think if you end it now, you wont be hurt anymore, but the truth is for those last moments, the moments before the eternal sleep , they will seem like an eternity, the pain, the fear, the wishing you had not, all will play through your mind, you will see your demon, they will be the ones to close your eyes for you, your sins will be there to laugh at you, and when you finally drift off, it will be then end. if you think you can take that be my guest. if not, then i recommend you become excepting of death, of the balance.  

Connorthecreator
Crew

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:57 pm
... wow thats deep man.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:00 pm
why thank you, it is truly what i believe in. 3nodding  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:09 pm
.....let me tell you something....

I have gone through pain. I have made the worst mistakes anyone can make. I have cut. I know that took some time to write but listen.

Pain for me is inevitable. I feel it every second. Your thinking,"That's impossible" well guess what, it aint!.....

If someone grabs me by my neck...not trying to choke me...they will choke me cuz....i have a dead muscle in my neck...and when someone touches it...i can't breathe....

I have died!...That dead muscle is from when a "friend" picked me up in that stupid prince charming thing and choked me with her arm cuz she didn't want me to get out of the head lock she had on me. I started seeing the light. I actually died....i saw it all....god and everything....then she let go of me when she said my eyes went black....i started breathing and very slowly the light went away...she laid me down on the school field...and i was soo shocked i was paralyzed...i couldn't move.....
The recess teachers and some students picked me up and took me to the nurses office...where i laid on the bed...
It took me 20 seconds to actually inhale and exhale for about and hour.

So now when i do certain things...i choke myself...ya....

i feel pain from emotions all the time cuz im bi-polar and i have schizophrenia (look it up)..........

I'm messed up and i emo....

if all you said before was based off religion let me tell you right now...i have no religion!...I'm not atheist...
I just dont have a religion  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:14 pm
kitten254

I have gone through pain. I have made the worst mistakes anyone can make. I have cut. I know that took some time to write but listen.

Pain for me is inevitable. I feel it every second. Your thinking,"That's impossible" well guess what, it aint!.....

If someone grabs me by my neck...not trying to choke me...they will choke me cuz....i have a dead muscle in my neck...and when someone touches it...i can't breathe....

I have died!...That dead muscle is from when a "friend" picked me up in that stupid prince charming thing and choked me with her arm cuz she didn't want me to get out of the head lock she had on me. I started seeing the light. I actually died....i saw it all....god and everything....then she let go of me when she said my eyes went black....i started breathing and very slowly the light went away...she laid me down on the school field...and i was soo shocked i was paralyzed...i couldn't move.....
The recess teachers and some students picked me up and took me to the nurses office...where i laid on the bed...

i feel pain from emotions all the time cuz im bi-polar and i have schizophrenia (look it up)..........

if all you said before was based off religion let me tell you right now...i have no religion!...I'm not atheist...

Hmm get psoriasis and tell me how much your in pain every second....  

Joeyfish5
Crew

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:16 pm
Joeyfish5
kitten254

Hmm get psoriasis and tell me how much your in pain every second....

on a scale of 1-10 about an 8 or 9  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:18 pm
To me my pets are always with me. I had cats that were about 18 and 13 years.
And I had birds that were between 1 and 14 years. They all died but they're not really dead to me.
They're not dead until you forget about them, Then they're really gone forever.  

Cass Dee of Corvictory

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:25 pm
i have lost too much in these last 2 months to lose my cat!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:29 pm
Your cat is still with you dammit. Don't forget about your cat and she won't truly be dead! She is still alive in your heart! Don't forget!  

Cass Dee of Corvictory

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games