Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:11 pm
Jasmine smiled moving the plate to the side and kissed Aven deeply. Her hands ran up his chest and around his neck pulling him closer. "You can show or introduce me to any food you wish." She purred against his lips holding him close.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:49 pm
Aven smiled. "You will thank me for the ice cream . . . I think." he said, wondering if it was possible that she might be lactose intolerant . . . if that was the case, the ice cream would be a bad experience.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:08 pm
"Kailee introduced me to chocolate...wonderful food that is." Jasmine purred then snapped out of it. "So...Ice cream...What is it?" Jasmine asked crawling closer to Aven before licking off some gravy from the corner of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:05 am
Aven smiled. "Well . . . it comes in a variety of flavors, chocolate being one of them . . . and it's a frozen, creamy treat." he said before pulling Jasmine just a bit closer to him and capturing her lips in a kiss.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:00 pm
Jasmine gave a giggle for a moment before kissing him back and snuggled close while deepening the kiss and holding herself so she didn't knee the roast.

Leon smiled softly at his beautiful Bride wiping a small drop of gravy from the corner of her lip and rubbing it on her beautifully plumb lower lip. Pure adoration and love radiated from his facial expression as he put the empty tray to the side and held her close. "Have I told you lately how beautiful you are and how much I love you?" He asked suddenly getting sappy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:47 pm
Aven noticed the awkwardness and then moved the roast away onto the bedside table before pulling Jasmine closer to him and kissing her quite deeply, a low growl growing in the back of his throat. He was a very happy wolf.

Kailee giggled softly, licking her lower lip. "You probably said something like that recently . . . but tell me anyways." she teased him lightly, reaching out to grab the collar of his shirt, pulling him closer to her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:06 pm
Jasmine blushed brightly and pulled herself closer to him kissing him back adding her own depth to the kiss her own growl bubbled in her throat in response. She was a very happy woman. However with the full moon looming she felt a slight feeling of dread creep over her. But felt that if Aven was with her she could get through it okay. "I love you." She whispered on his lips.

Leon grinned and kissed her neck pulling her even closer. "You are the most beautiful, kind, smart and beautiful woman in the world. And I love you more then the desert loves the rain." He whispered husky like in her ear. "Did I say beautiful?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:29 pm
Aven smiled. "I love you too." he murmured softly.

Kailee grinned. "I think that's the third time now." she said, kissing him on the lips.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:36 pm
Jasmine gave a giggle and nuzzled his neck and held him close. "So~." She said a little and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Ice cream..." Her eyes went up and down his body for a moment. "Is eating the only thing you can do with it?"

Leon's grin grew mischievous and he placed his hand on her belly. "You're so beautiful and amazing." He whispered and kissed her back. "And I hope this baby is just like you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:03 pm
Aven blushed heavily at her implications.

Soon enough, the day of the full moon came and Kailee was pacing the length of her bedroom. She was worried about the baby. She wasn't far enough along to give birth yet, though her belly had grown more, but she knew that it was possible, despite not giving into her urge to transform, she would transform from the influence of the moon over her wolf.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:14 pm
Jasmine curled under the bed of her's and Avens room. Her fingers buried in her hair. She was so scared that she'd hauled herself under the bed that even when Aven tried to get her out she lashed out at him with a cry of terror. For two days she'd been having nightmares about it and couldn't say anything because it made her throat tight.

Leon stood on edge of everyone. He held his hand to his chest from where Jasmine had lashed out at him. He thought only Jasmine would be on edge but it seemed that his wife was too and that put him on edge even more. "My love please calm down, I'm sure the moon and the wolf will understand." His hand reached out tentatively hoping that she wouldn't lash out at him too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 pm
Aven hadn't retreated quickly enough when Jasmine had lashed out at him and now sported a nice long scrape across his face. Not that it was stopping him. "Jasmine, please. I'll be right here for you. Don't make me pull out the puppy-dog eyes." he said with a small smile. "Please Jasmine. Don't you trust me?" He knew that it was a low blow, asking that question, but he had to get her out from under the bed. He didn't like that she had isolated herself under there.

Kailee slapped Leon's hand away with a snarl before resuming her pacing, her hands hovering worriedly around her belly. "You don't understand. You're not a wolf, you don't . . . the moon . . . other werewolf mothers shift. My mother shifted . . . We've had to. The moon is cruel." she said, both angry, sad, and worried at the same time.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:41 pm
Jasmine gave a whine then started crying again. "I hurt you." She said sobbing. "I hurt you." She curled deeper into herself. "I could do worse tonight..." She buried herself deeper underneath the bed. She could feel it already. Even though it wasn't dark yet she could feel the call. Could feel the horrible nawing in her gut. "It's going to hurt isn't it?" She said after a while. "I'm going to be in pain aren't I?"

Leon retreated a few steps. "No I don't. I'm sorry I even tried to understand." He turned calmly and stared out the window. "I just pray you both survive it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:57 pm
Aven sighed. "Well . . . yeah, you haven't left me much room to manuever, but it doesn't hurt that much . . ." he said, more rambling than anything. "Yeah, it's going to hurt . . . but it won't again after tonight. I promise. Then you can shift whenever you want and we can go hunting together and doesn't that sound fun?" he asked, reaching in towards her, wanting her to come out. "Please come out . . ." he whined.

When Leon said that, Kailee broke down. She stopped pacing and sat on the edge of the bed, burying her head in her hands as the tears came. "I'm so scared Leon . . ." she sobbed. "I don't want to lose our baby . . . and if I lose her tonight, I'll probably lose all the others. I don't think there'll ever be a pregnancy that'll be done before the full moon." she sobbed, absolutely terrified now. The anger had gone entirely.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:09 pm
Jasmine stopped her sobbing. "No. You come here!" She said slapping the ground. "I want you here." She shook a little. "I don't want to go out there yet." She clawed at the floor beneath her.

Leon deflated and traced in front of her taking her hands from her head. "My darling, we'll be okay. You're here and Aven are here right? So obviously something happens to protect the baby during the full moon. I don't know much about this and obviously you don't either so why don't we wait this out...worst come to worse I could locate a witch to suppress the wolf and the moon until the baby's born?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games