Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:20 pm
"Quite the predicament you're in, isn't it?"

Drake laughed, moving back so he was only sitting on her and continuing to poke and prod and tickle.

"who's the greatest vampire on earth?" he goaded, trying to get her to say whatever he wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:29 pm
Judith giggled and continued to try to squeeze out from underneath Drake.
"Me!" She said defiantly.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:51 pm
"Oooh this is going to end badly for you." Drake said in mock sympathy and took the tickling up a level.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:04 pm
"You can't beat me!" Judith declared and, between being tickled and laughing, started poking back at Drake seeing if he was ticklish.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:07 pm
Drake winced occasionally, but only started laughing when she managed to poke the soft bits of flesh on his waist.
"n-no fair!" he stuttered, writhing out of her grasp while still trying to tickle-attack her. After a little while longer he laughed again.
"Ok,ok,ok truce? truce! After the count of three...1...2...3"
he stopped the tickling and held his arms in the air in surrender.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:13 pm
"Truce."
Judith held her arms up tentatively, waiting to see if he was going to attack her again when she was defenseless.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:22 pm
He nodded and laughed to himself more softly, rolling off her to the side of the bed on his back.

"well that was retarded. how old are we - 4?" he laughed again and put his arms behind his head with a happy sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:26 pm
Judith laughed a bit too.
"I think that we act more that age than how old we really are, a lot." she said, relaxing on her side.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:34 pm
"Not true: I have you know I do a very good corpse impression." He replied, suddenly going rigid and lolling his tongue out.
"See? It's uncanny."

he kicked off his shoes and rolled onto his side to get comfortable, punching the pillow to get it into a better plumpness.

"How old would you be if you were alive?" he asked, trying to work it out. "You probably would still be alive, right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:01 pm
Judith paused to try to add up the years, she'd stopped counting when she stopped aging.
"I'd probably still be alive. Most people live to be 78 nowadays." She said  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:39 pm
Koko could hear the ruckus from above. Jealousy peaked but tried to tell herself that they were just friends.....very playful friends.

Drake and her were....as he put it.....an item now. That meant he wasn't going to go after other women-right? Although their were no guidelines and rules in this fresh relationship.....

No, no......I'm acting like those insane girls in the romantic comedies.....

She focused on what little tasks she could occupy herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:14 pm
[aww poor koko]

Drake nodded.
"Wow, that's pretty impressive when you think about it.!  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:54 pm
"That I'd most likely still be alive or that people typically live to be 78?" Judith asked, unsure which Drake thought was impressive.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:02 pm
"That you'd still be alive. I know people can live to be pretty old." Drake said sticking out a tongue at her as if she was being patronising. "Not even was bumped off young when I was alive, y'know. we had plenty of 80 year olds. They were tough old crouts, mind you."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:13 pm
"Yeah, I wonder how much of my family is still alive." Judith said trailing off now considering the possibility.
"I thought the life expectancy in your time was like fifty." She said, coming back to reality.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games