Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:19 pm
((Ah, don't worry about it.))

Oblen steps back, seeing Mira enter into the kitchen as well. He clutches his hand to put out the fire and allows for her to turn on the light. He then peaks out of his hiding spot to see the place messed up due to a raccoon. "... er... How'd the... thing... get in?" He asked, thinking aloud as he steps out with a tilted head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 pm
((okay....))

Mira stared in disbelief at the mess and frowned slightly "I have no idea....but I'm guessing it's the same way Shadow got in..." She watched as the raccoon munched on a cookie.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:28 pm
Oblen crosses his arms, looking at the raccoon for a few seconds before asking "Then... what to do about 'em?... just... let 'em out?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:46 pm
Mira sighed slightly and nodded slightly "Yeah...And hope we find out how it got in before it brings friends."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:31 pm
Oblen glances around and shrugs. "Well, whatever this 'spot' that their entering is... we know it's big enough for both a cat and a raccoon."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:25 pm
Mira nodded slightly and sighed as she moved to get the raccoon out of the cabin.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:38 pm
Oblen shakes his head, following Mira. "No, no... you don't need to touch it and carry it outside or anything... I do have telekinetic powers."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:36 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "I'd rather you not.It may frighten it and there's already a large enough mess as it is."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:10 am
Oblen slows to a stop. "Oh, right... you'd probably be able to be gental with em and make em feel nice before tossing it in the cold." He said with a shrug and a small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:51 pm
Mira froze slightly at his words and looked at the small creature, a guilty look creeping onto her face "That is so not right..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:01 pm
Oblen chuckles. "Well, we certainly can't keep it... can't take in every little animal that strolls up to you." He said with a shrug. "... then we'd have more pets than a pet shop."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:18 am
Mira nodded slightly and scooped up the raccoon, who let out an annoyed chattering sound, then paused when his words sunk in.She raised and eyebrow slightly without turning around "We?Whats makes you say We'll have more pets than a pet shop." She was still under the impression that he hated her.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 pm
Oblen raises an eyebrow and shrugs. "I don't even know what to respond to that... you want me to... replace 'we' with 'you?... or... you asking why I said the sarcastic statement?... or... you just trying to start another argument that I don't even fully understand again?" He asks, a bit confused and wondering what's getting into her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:21 am
Mira shook her head slightly and walked towards the back door "I was wondering why you said 'we' at all....I'm still under the impression that you hate me from not telling you about my lineage sooner...."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:05 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "No... no, I understand why you didn't just tell me right off the bat or anything... hell, you told me as soon as you met me, I'd probably of tried to kill you. My mind was isolated in that shack, that all I knew was about my own past, nothing of the current world... sure I'm a bit upset, but I don't hate you... not at all... your basically the only one that acturally cares about me..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games