Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:28 pm
As she ate Chione also directed her attention to the river, knowing that if she followed upstream she would find her way home. For some reason realizing that felt comforting to her, as if there was always a place to return to should things not work out as planned. But, remembering what she last saw of her home, she recalled that she wasn't supposed to return.

"Since we don't have much to do until tonight," She began, turning to Bomani, "want to continue our defense lesson from where we left off?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:04 am
"Sure." Bomani said, standing up. The food was pretty much done, anyways. He took Chione's hand and led her back to the tent to grab their swords, then led her to the spot they had trained at before.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:03 pm
Her sword in hand Chione held the weapon just as he had taught her the other day, becoming accustomed to the grip again. Today she was determined in making sure she learned as much as she could, since she knew that she wouldn't be able to while she was pregnant.

((I'm back. ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:24 pm
[Welcome back biggrin Have fun?]

Bomani held his own sword out. "We'll start with some defencive stuff." he said, knowing she would hate having to learn any offensive stuff.
He showed her some defencive stances, going slowly and explaining exactly how it would help in defending her body.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:32 pm
((Yeah, kind of. Caught a cold during the trip, but otherwise it was fun. ^^))

Chione payed attention, ignoring the heat of the sun and following with him carefully in order to learn quickly. For a moment she thought about asking him to teach her some offensive moves, but then had second thoughts. She didn't really want to, and she believed that with him in her life, she wouldn't really need to learn how to attack another.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Bomani watched her, occasionally correcting slight imperfections. When he was satisfied, he sheathed his sword. "Let's get some food, and we'll practice those...for real." he said, as it was much later in the day. "By the way...you're learning very quickly." he said truthfully.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:42 pm
"For real?" Chione asked as she sheathed her sword, wondering if he did intend on having something like sparring practice with her later. "And, well, thanks. Though, I think I have to learn from you quickly. I can't depend on you all the time." She joked, poking him in the side with a finger, ignoring how tired she felt already. Sure, she would let him uphold his promise in protecting her. But, if she could defend herself without his help, she would.

As they approached the camp to get some food she saw the arrangements for their union having progressed further from that morning. "Wow..." Looking to him, she remembered something. "By the way, when do I have to see your mom?" She asked, recalling the dress.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:48 pm
"Right after a quick little practice." Bomani said. They would spar...not truly. She would go through the stances he had taught her, and he would "attack" her in those postures, to give her a feel for another weapon hitting hers, even at a slow speed.
He led her over to the cooking area again and grabbed some grilled fish and bread, as well as some figs and dates, for lunch, and brought it to near their training area to eat.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:51 pm
((I might leave for a bit soon, but hopefully I'll be back.))

Chione looked down to the ground, pretending to pout as if she didn't want to practice. But, after some thought, she realized it would be better to do so than be in a situation without having had any experience at all.

When they arrived back to their training area she sat down on a rock, taking some food and already offering it to him to eat. "So, when did you first start training to be a warrior?" She asked, starting a topic of conversation while they rested.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:00 pm
Bomani leaned over and took a bite from what she offered, then with a smile, took the rest from her so she could start to eat as well. At her question he smiled again.
"When I was very young." he said. "In the tribe, very often, the job of the father is passed down to his sons, and the job of the mother to her daughters, although this varies...for example, you met Kanika-" he said, referencing the female warrior that had hugged Bomani when he returned to the village "-her parents weren't warriors. Her father is a baker, and her mother a seamstress." he said.
"But me, and my brother, got our father's jobs. At a young age, he would get us to do some small tasks for him, usually to get our strength up. When I was 12, we started to train properly." he explained.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:11 pm
Nodding Chione visualized this aspect of the tribe in her head, though she left the question of who inherited the occupations of Kanika's parents to a conclusion of other people of the younger generation inheriting them. "Your father trained you well." She murmured, not able to imagine what it was like waking up every morning and having something to do. Until she met Bomani, she didn't really have anything except studies. Yes, she saw her parents on occaision, but most of the time was spent either annoying those sent to educate and guard her, reading in the library, or wandering around the palace to her liking. "So, who will your mother pass on her job, then?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:17 pm
"Well, Kanika isn't a unique case: Many children will become an apprentice to someone else. My mother may take another child under her wing to teach...or she may even teach you before we go." Bomani explained, smiling at her. "And one day, you might pass that knowledge on to our child." he added.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:21 pm
Chione paused for a moment while as she ate. "I would love to learn from your mother." She said after she had swallowed. After some time with his mother, she had enjoyed learning about the medicinal arts even for a short amount of time. "And, it would be nice to teach it to our child. You should teach our child, too." She said, placing her head on his shoulder. Chione didn't really quite care if their child was a boy or a girl, she would love it and would encourage him or her to learn what he or she could.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:24 pm
Bomani chuckled. "Until I learn another trade, all I could teach my child is how to fight...not a bad thing, but it would be best if he...or she, learns that fighting is not a way to live...but a way to keep those you love alive." he said, leaning his head to the side as well so that it rested against hers. He tried to imagine the two of them teaching a child...and found it surprisingly easy.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:46 pm
"That's true." Chione said, a small smile appearing on her face at the thought of their future. For a while she pondered on his words, then felt exceedingly grateful that she had met him. "I love you." She whispered just so that he can hear.

((Sorry, had to go for a bit for dinner.))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games