Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:01 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji kept his arms crossed, a frown gracing over his own mouth. Im Gunji...Why would my name be so important? He eyed the man back, grinding his teeth as he waited.

..Or I'll stab you to death.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:47 pm
"Gunji." Nathan said softly tilting his head to the left biting his plump lower lip. "I just wanted to know who I had the pleasure of talking too." He said stepping closer to Gunji, his fingers inching toward the blond hair. "You look so tense, you should relax." He said resting his hands on Gunji's shoulders rubbing the back of his neck.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:04 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji tensed, his eyes watching Neo's hand. After a moment his eyes slowly slid shut and he leaned into his touch. Gunji's muscles have been straining the entire day, leaving him weak against gentle touches.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:11 pm
A young looking wolf runs frantically from the woods near the north and passes the two people. She notices the river and runs toward it. As she passes into the river, and dives down, and bright light flashes and her human head pops up out of the water.  

XxBloody_Prvrt_KillaxX

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:13 pm
SachikoAsame
A young looking wolf runs frantically from the woods near the north and passes the two people. She notices the river and runs toward it. As she passes into the river, and dives down, and bright light flashes and her human head pops up out of the water.

[We're inside the slave market..You might have to post that somewhere else. o.o]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:14 pm
(ohh ahahah wrong one! *blushes my bad xp )  

XxBloody_Prvrt_KillaxX

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:42 pm
"gunji are you slacking off?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:52 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji's eyes shot open and he stepped away from Neo. He looked over at Ralik and frowned. Im not slacking...He mearly got in my way. And Im going to stay here. Gunji walked back to his chair, sitting down as he continued to watch Neo.

Shuu Ritter

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:04 pm
Nathan growled lowly when Gunji pulled away from him, already missing the heat under his hand. Glaring at the slave that spoke up, frowning slightly following the golden hair boy fwith his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:06 pm
Laughs a bit "relax I was kidding. I don't care if you take a nap. well I'd better go back to the camp. your welcome to join us gunji." warps to the forest  

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:09 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji nodded to Ralik, then sighed when he warped. His eyes met Neo's and his frown slowly returned. I dont bite...that much you know. Though Gunji didnt want to admit his soreness, he missed being touched and soothed. It had been the first time in 15 years he had been touched like that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:23 pm
Chuckling softly Nathan stepped behind Gunji, his fingers tracing small patterns over the soft skin of his neck. Smiling brightly Nathan went to work rubbing the tense muscles, humming a simple tune while he worked. "I love biters you know." He stated stopping his fingers to toy with the hairs on the back of his neck.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:29 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji groaned, letting his hair cover his face as he leaned foreward. Damn... A relaxed sigh escaped his lips, shivering as his hair was toyed with.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:39 pm
Nathan kept his fingers working at the tense muscles, leaning closer to Gunji his fingers rubbing at his collar bone and chest. "I am glad you are enjoying it." Neo whispered in his ear softly.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:44 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji's eyes were open very slightly, his breathing had sped up and his arms laid at his sides. His chest and neck were sensitive to touch, especially gentle ones. All he could do was grunt in response and sat still.

The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games