Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:05 pm
User Image
Jesse Giovanni Fiore
Eleven~ Unsorted

✵ ✴ We live in cities you'll never see onscreen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each others team

I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air✵ ✴

【♖】
【♖】 【♖】 【♖】 【♖】

Jesse was in a deep state of denial of any of this happening until they called his name. It took him a good fifteen seconds for him to realize they had called his name, and it was embarrassing to see everyone laugh at the face he made when he realized that oh, crap, this is me. Swallowing his inhibitions, the boy shook his shoulders and walked towards the stool. Nervously he picked up the sorting hat, taking a look at it for a second before putting it on his head and sitting down reluctantly.

Quote:
Really, really nice. I love making friends and spending time with them. I am very loyal and I see the best in people. I have a lot of faith in life I guess, even though it hasn't been kind to me. I'm pretty funny and sarcastic. I'm of average intelligence, but I usually have my face buried in a book. Oh and I'm big on writing and stories.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:51 am
....I tremble....

User Image

....they're gonna eat me alive....
....if I stumble....
---wearing: Comfy Sweater
---mood: Nervous
---with: No one
....they're gonna eat me alive....

.:Genevieve Marie Palldine:.
l
l
l
....can you hear my heart beating like a hammer?....

---{pureblood}---{unsorted}---{first year}---

======================================================

Genevieve had entered the Great Hall and was instantly struck with awe at the grandness of it. The tables filled with students of all ages sectioned off by their houses, she could feel eyes on her, but then again this must be a very exciting time. Once all the first years were huddled together towards the front of the hall, sorting had begun. One by one, other kids her age scampered up the stairs to sit on a stool and be placed into the house that suited them. She wondered what house she would reside in. Falling into a zone in her mind, she began to think about what this hat would take away from her. Her family's long line of Pureblooded Slytherins, her black sheep persona compared to her family, she just hoped that the hat put her where she would truly belong. She was snapped out of her daze as her name was called, fixing her glossy brown hair, she shifted her way through the crowd, mumbling polite a polite 'excuse me' every once in a while. Finally reaching the stage, she allowed the hat to be placed on her head. She could feel her heart pace quicken ever so slightly as she awaited the verdict.

My dream job is to work with magical creatures. Possibly teach about them as a professor?

My blood status is pure blood.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm silent but sweet. I don't say much and mostly keep to myself. It may come off as stoic at times, but in all reality I just don't speak when I feel it is unneeded. I have very few friends as a result of this, but I generally don't mind. I'm used to being a party of one. I would keep myself occupied with school work or books or even just staring off into space.Although, when I make a friend, I am very supportive and loyal. I love to give compliments and make people smile and feel good, even if I am feeling horrible that day I put on a smile just to make sure I don't rub it off on anyone else. To adults, I'm extremely respectful and polite. I make sure to keep eye contact and answer with 'sir's and 'm'am's. It's how I was forcefully brought up, so it is basically instinctive. Being such a mild person, it means I keep well in my studies. I'm a fabulous student and have an excellent memory. I don't raise my hand often in class, but my test scores show that I pay attention and try my hardest to fully understand the concept that I was given.

My background story is not something I wish to get sympathy over. I know for a fact that my life is no where near as bad as others, but it's just things that I deal with. From a very young age, I was raised in an extremely strict and intolerant household. My mother was cold and demanding of the children and my father rarely spoke. I come from a pureblood ancestry, and they were the type that believe pure was the best thing to be. I have tried to speak up about my thoughts and my own beliefs only to be instantly shot down and told that I quiet child is a good child. That's how I remained. Silent. I did not speak unless spoken to and followed all rules and requests. Around the time I was seven, I had quite a shock to my system. I heard a great deal of yelling, which wasn't really that uncommon in my home, but this was different. Trying to be as stealthy as possible, I sneak my way to the wall before the family room. I peek around to spy my Uncle Lenard and my father having a very heated debate. I had always loved the company of my Uncle. He felt the same way I did and let me vent to him everything I wished to say. He grabbed my father's arm in a huff and revealed a tattoo of what looked like a skull and snake. I'd never seen such a thing. Almost in a blur of slow motion, I see my father's wand raise, then he blasted his brother with a bolt of green magic. I could only see that my one friend was dead. I choked out a sob and instantly covered my mouth as my father turned his head to see me. Racing over, he shook me by my arms. "Don't you dare utter a word, do you understand? You saw nothing!" He threw me to the ground and proceeded upstairs to leave me crying on the floor. I never did utter a word. That is a secret I will never share or want to relive.

I enjoy cold weather. I love it when it starts to get nippy and you have to put on scarves and sweaters and drink hot beverages. I also love to work with animals and magical creatures. I have thestrals at my home and they are lovely beings. Books are another pleasure of mine. I'm rarely seen without one. I love getting lost in another world for a while. I really really like sweets. I could sit and eat chocolates and gummies and sugary treats all day if I was allowed. Finally, I love stars. I often stay up late and just stare at them, finding shapes and constellations.

I despise hot weather. It's gross! Getting all sweaty and smelly is just not how I want to spend my day. Bugs, I'm not afraid per say, they just really annoy me and I'd rather them not be near me. I hate it when people chew with their mouth open. It drives me to the point of insanity! I really don't like it when a boy would say that I can't do something because I just happen to be a girl. I don't speak up often, but I do try to defend my abilities when questioned or undermined. Lastly, I dislike it when blood statuses are taken into account. All that should really matter is ability, not where someone comes from.

I'm afraid of spiders. I don't care how little it is or if its friendly, I want it gone! Doesn't need to be killed, just away from my space.

My strengths are my loyalty to friends and family and my intelligence.

My flaws are how I can be a bit of a pushover and my quiet nature.

======================================================

snarechicks are cool

Dapper Noob

950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:09 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Diamond Wales
User Image
                                                      Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                      Closer to the edge
                                                      Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                      Always wondering why you’re here

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 || ℌ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢
                                                      ════════════════════════

Ashley heard his name and stepped forward. His head held high, he felt the hat descend onto his head, all the while thinking this was an interesting event. Now, if only it sent him where he belonged, this hat.

Quote:
                                                      People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cold. Most people annoy me, and I would rather not associate with them. I however, do happen to have a sharp mind that I use to my advantage, and can figure most things out. I also happen to have a sharp tongue, which I use to full effect. However, I do happen to have a bit of an open mind, well, open enough to think on new ideas, so I can possibly accept new things, they just have to interest me is all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Where do I go?
                                                      OOC: ...

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                      Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                      Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                      Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

A sharp tongue and a sharp mind
I know just what to do with you...

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:13 am
User Image
[O.o.C:]

Ila nearly missed the first time her name was called. She had been preoccupied, as she had been for most of the trip. She had bobbed the lantern about and had, by complete accident, managed to drop it in the Lake. It had been for only a short time, but had discovered a mystery when she pulled it out. The candle light was still on. She had spent the rest of the trip purposeless dunking the lantern light into the water.

She hadn't solved the mystery, but at least it had made a cool effect as the water brushed over it and the light blazed on underneath. This had ended once they had docked and she had, with extreme care of not wanting to end up in the Lake. Sadly that hadn't worked and her right side found it's way into the Lake. Luckily it had only been her shoe and the right side of her robes, but the weight of the water and slight slouch of her shoe made walking up all those stairs a touch uncomfortable.

She had tried to dry her shoe off, took it off and and shook it about (away from others clearly), but nothing had really worked. At the moment, however, none of that matter. Nothing, but the sky above. Or better yet, the ceiling above. Almost from the moment she had set foot inside, her eyes had been drawn upward. First by the floating candles, then by the moving painting that lined the halls that waved back, then by the ceiling or the apparent lack of it.

She was still staring up when she heard her name called. With effects she pulled her gaze down, and found herself glancing about for who had called it, then noticed that there was the bloke from before holding up a hat. She blinked for a moment, then remembered what was suppose to be going on. She rushed forward, tripped a bit over her sodden shoe, but caught herself before she made the short steps. Quickly brushing off her robes, she straightened and walked up more slowly to the stool and the waiting hat.

"Right...sorry about that...," she muttered as she took a seat on the stool.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm
a nerd. They think that just cause I like to read comics and junk, that I've ain't got nothing else to me. Yet there is plenty to me. I've a fair sense of humor, I'm pretty springy when you get to know me. In fact, once I'm sure you aren't going to break my glasses, I'm pretty. . .what do folk call it? Open. Yeah, I'm open. I'm not going to go up to stranger and the like, but I'll talk to you if you'll talk to me. I like talking to others. I like hearing about new things and I'll even take trips and all. Honest, I'm a really good person. Once ya get my nose out of a book or my head out of the air or when I'm not being teased or when I'm not wondering about cause I can't talk to strangers then, but other than that...wait, I also need to be away from bookstores, new things or my bed. Otherwise, I'll either fall asleep or I'll be distracted.

User Image

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200

Clockwork Muse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:25 am
User Image
THEY❞ will parade upon YOUR victory
THEY❞ will parade upon YOUR victory
YOU'LL put a parade upon their faces
The ♟w♟o♟r ♟l♟d will be yours for the TAKING
The ❝story❞ you birth will be ageless
The ❝story❞ you birth will be ageless

xxxxxIt may have seemed that Salem was patiently waiting for his name to be called, but on the inside he was actually quite anxious. This was a crucial moment in the game, and it was one that he had little to no control over. He watched as people were called up before him and became confused. Shouldn't the Sorting be alphabetical? This seemed completely random. It wasn't fair. His last name started with A, and so he should have been first. That was the way it was supposed to go, but it wasn't.

xxxxxWaiting was unbearable. All Salem wanted to do was find out which house he would belong to for the next seven years and get to planning. He did not want to stand at the front of the Great Hall where everyone could see him. The boy was an unsorted first year, fresh meat as he was certain some people were thinking. He wondered how many of the claps for the students were actually genuine and how many were just to avoid an awkward silence. Hufflepuffs likely gave genuine applause, that much he figured from what his parents had said. They were kind. The others, Salem could only guess.

xxxxxFinally, the professor called his name. Salem made his way through the crowd of students up to where the professor stood with the Hat. He pulled himself up onto the stool and waited for the professor to put the Hat on him. This was the moment that the boy had been waiting for. This was the moment that the game truly began.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bit manipulative. Okay, I'm a lot manipulative. I really enjoy getting my way, and I'm not afraid of doing what needs to be done to get it. A lot of the time, I really don't see other people as being people, but rather as pieces in a giant game of chess. I can be a bit two-faced at times too. I can act totally nice to you one minute, and then stab you in the back once I see the opportunity. I hardly open myself up to anyone, because then that leaves me vulnerable. Because of this, I find it very hard to make actual friends.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:10 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Arkendrai
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Half-Blood | | Eleven Years Old | | First Year | | Unsorted
Ten inches. Ash Wood. Fox Fur. Supple.

xxxxLexine drew in a very deep breath when she entered the hall, so big and filled with all her fellow students. As she stood alongside all the other First Years, she gradually got scared...what if no one in her house liked her? Of course she knew that this was a silly, childish thought, but she couldn't help it...what else was she supposed to think? All the worst possibilities started filling her head. Her mind was so cluttered with thoughts that she nearly didn't hear her name called. When it was, she drew in a sharp breath. Her head high and her eyes wide with excitement, but also fear, she walked up to the stool. Sitting down, she settled herself in the uncomfortable seat and looked over the Great Hall...there was a lot of students at Hogwarts... Biting down on her lip, she drew in another deep breath as she felt the hat being lowered onto her head, thoughts still racing through her head.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quite a ditz, none of my thoughts ever in the same place, and sometimes I just randomly blurt out things having nothing to do with the conversation, and usually pretty useless information. I'm very good at remembering information easily, although I often remember the pointless information and frustrate myself when taking exams. I'm often told that I'm good-natured, as I'm usually very nice to people and I can't say I have a lot of enemies. Patience also comes with that. I could probably wait years for someone and still be happy if they came back 20 years from when they said they would. I'm rather creative, often coming up with silly things and talking of amazing things that may never even happy. I'm really into fantasy and usually read silly muggle novels. I often ignore comments about me because I don't care what others believe of me. Even with that, if someone is being extremely rude to me or my friends, I'd always be the one to stand up for them, never afraid of what I have to face. I'm often very quiet, though, not one to stand up and talk to someone if I didn't know them (apart from standing up for someone). I wouldn't start a random conversation with someone because I wouldn't know what to say. Although I will be very polite to those around me I wouldn't speak, usually letting them speak first of uttering a quiet "Hello" and let them continue the discussion. I'm very awkward around adults considering I'll often stick my foot in my mouth when talking to them, even though I don't know why. Sometimes this just happens when I talking to someone a few years older than me, as well. I'm often told that I'm very wise for my age. I don't talk like a typical eleven year old, and I never really have. I'm a quick learner, but I can't stand reading text books often getting bored easily or even falling asleep (which is awful with my studying habits).

outfit | | ooc :: --- | | voice clip

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Well, well, well...
Quite the ditz, are you?
However, despite how you seem, you have intelligence.
Perhaps this house should help...

Ravenclaw!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:25 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Greycast
User Image
User Image

Oh, God.

Oh, godohgodohgod.

She should have gone to Durmstrang. Durmstrang didn't sort like this. She had to go up there? In front of the masses of judgmental adolescents? Adolescent was an insult, that was probably the worst thing you could say to someone-- aside from fool, or something. Ohmygod, no, what if Durmstrang had it worse?

Be thankful for Hogwarts?

Going up to the platform, Coffee breathed out, trying to calm her nerves. Honestly, it was just this time and never again.

She could do this.

Feeling the fabric slip over her head and an odd presence slip into her mind, she awaited its decision.

Coffee Heist
                                                        People say that, in a nutshell, I'm silent. It is the best way to describe me. I am slightly shy, but more to the point, I simply do not like talking. It is difficult to get me to open up, I admit that- - - at least, unless I take a liking to you. I inherited the same gene Sparrow did. And it is not that I am simply someone of few words. I do not talk unless I really have to and the most I say consist of one-liners- - - usually dismissive or sarcastic one-liners, at that. People who do not talk to you, who do not take time for will most likely leave. That has become my principle in trusting people. Someone who is genuinely interested in getting to know someone would persevere. Someone who is doing it simply for the sake of doing so will not. I'm still generally quiet around my friends, but I will do anything for them. I do not tolerate people being unreasonably unkind towards each other and seeing something happening of the sort, I will not hesitate to intervene. It irritates me when people are put down for no reason. I am very protective towards the people I care about and I am willing to put myself in danger for them, though given the opportunity, I will always take the safer route. There is no reason to further any calamities when it can be avoided. I will sink to the lowest depths and beyond, I will do anything to make sure they are safe and happy, be it right or wrong. I know myself well and I have what it takes to do so. I am most definitely not above doing and going down unorthodox paths if I have a purpose. I'm don't often have a serious goal, but when I do, I stop at very little to achieve it and I will look for alternative ways, like loopholes, to get it done. Also, simply because I do not talk much does not mean that I am mute, or anything of the sort. I assure you, I am intellectually capable enough, can speak perfectly well and I will hold my ground against the best. Despite this, however, I am not an emotional void. I am actually quite in touch with my feelings and it doesn't take much to make me smile or laugh or frown or things like so. The fact that I love to think and spend more time in my head makes me come off as an antisocial person. I am the recluse of the family, I admit that, but it is not a bad thing to be, I think. I like it, even if I wish I could be closer to the family. I am old for my age and I would prefer doing nothing to wasting my time interacting with people who I do not find interesting. My general demeanour, upbringing and history has matured my way of thought. What does that say about me?

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s

m e m y s e l f a n d i
f i r s t y e a r / t r a i n
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
You are protective and unafraid of doing whatever you need to,
You also have a strong sense of right and wrong in your eyes,
Better be...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:51 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

500 Days of Summer

User Image XUser Image XUser Image

User Image XUser Image XUser Image
    User Image X
                  XXA S T E R I S K XX S L A T E R
                  we'vex allx gotx those xskeletons xinside xour x closets
                  we'vex all x gotx those xthings x that x
                  nobody xshouldx know

██████████████████████████████████▐▐

Asterisk wasn’t too nervous about the sorting. Her parents had already told her how this was all going to go. Hat. House. Sit. Eat. “Just don’t worry about the sorting part. Blood is all that matters.” Her father told her, trying to keep the pep talk away from Asterisk’s mother. Her dad was too fascinated with blood for her liking but I guess it came with the occupation. Asterisk watched as other first years were called up to be sorted, realizing that she could be next. She stood there, trying to look unimpressed with the aesthetics. A talking hat was neat, although she would rather try to dissect his brain rather than the other way around. How was life like for a talking hat? If being put on top of liced filled hair was exciting for him. If having lice was exciting for them. Were lice even something you’d noticed? She heard her name be called out, and she stepped forward, already having her wall pulled down with eyes on her. She sat in the chair, feeling the fabric be placed on her. “Do you ever get tired of this?” Asterisk attempted to ask him, trying to start a conversation, maybe making it easier for her.

Quote:
                  thinking: WHAT IF I GET LICE?
                  with: the sorting hat and things
                  year: first
                  house: unsorted
                  ooc:force post
                  wearing: clothing

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a quite person. I don’t talk as much as I should, especially for my age. I don’t talk because I really don’t have anything nice or interesting to say. I don’t really talk to other kids my age because I would rather read and stuff. That sounds really weird but yeah. I'm a bit of a curious kid at heart, since I love collecting things and observing. I'm more into animals than humans because they're really amusing and amazing. I'm a bit of a quick learner, not in an educational level though. I'm a "hands on" kind of kid I guess.

Curious and a quick learner,
You should flourish here...

Ravenclaw!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Voracious Voxy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:57 am
User Image

As they moved into the castle proper, the lamps and lanterns chased away all shadows and the warm yellow light surrounded them. Revealing properly for the first time the details of the man that led them from the boats. He was a tall, broad man that had a similar bearing to Leo. Definitely authoritative but there was also a warmth and protective feeling that he emanated as well. For the first time, Ally felt drawn to the house of Gryffindor. She admired how strong and sure of himself the man was. The same way her father had always me.

Leo, her new guardian, was a former Ravenclaw. He was definitely self-assured but he also had this silent cunning sort of personality as well. Were individuals and their personalities a good judge of the houses? Or not? Would Anita and Ashley definitely be in Slytherin since they were Parselmouths? How did she feel about Slytherin?

As they moved into the Great Hall, her eyes drifted over the long tables, each below rows of house flags hanging from the enchanted ceiling. The Slytherin table really didn’t look any different than the other three. All students. All individuals. Ally’s brain was running a million miles an hour trying to calculate how likely her chances were for each house as she waited with heavy feet and cold, sweaty hands.

Finally, her name was called. ”Alastrine Whitlow!”

Shuffling feet carried her up to the stool that she had to hop up onto, her small feet dangling above the floor as the soft leather of the Sorting hat was lowered onto her head. Ally shuddered. This was the moment.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm …changed. Before her parents death she was a bubbly, happy, girly-girl that loved life and lived in the moment. She was always so excited to start school and be a witch just like her mom. But now that they are gone, and it is just her and the family friend that she was left in the custody of, she has become more withdrawn and unsure. It isn’t all Leo’s, her new guardian, fault but she doesn’t really know how to be around him. She doesn’t think that he knows either. And knowing that she’s going away to school and her parents won’t be the ones taking her to the train and seeing her off, is really wearing on her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:57 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Cara MiaKitty
User Image
Dorien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious in the Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Sorting Hatspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'A magical, talking hat... how perfect is that?' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me;
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
☼ ☼ ☼
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDorian approached the stool with a huge, silly grin on his face. He climbed up and sat down, giggling loudly when the hat was put on his head. He glanced up at it, his eyes not able to see anything beyond the brim, of course, but he could've sworn that on his approach he'd noticed that it had a face. The previous students who'd been sorted had all had the hat placed on their head for some amount of time (and it had been different for each student, for some reason...) and then suddenly it had called out, very loudly, a word. Two he remembered from Adrienne's explanation of the houses, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, so he assumed that the other words, Ravenclaw and Slytherin, were the other two houses. He wondered which one he'd get... Adrienne hadn't really give him a very good explanation, after all, but the two he'd spoken of sounded nice enough. Dori was quite excited to see what would happen when the hat was placed upon his own head.

Quote:
                                                          People say that, in a nutshell, I'm, well, a dreamer. I'm very over-dramatic at times, sometimes to the point of being obnoxious, at least according to my brothers... mostly Tyson, though. I'm not very organized, which drives him crazy. I'm also incredibly kind, and I believe in making everyone feel like they're important. I guess a good word to describe me would be effervescent... sort of hyper and happy. Never impatient, though. In spite of my hyperactivity, I'm also incredibly easy-going. I like to think I'm capable of making friends incredibly easily, although who knows; maybe I'll annoy other people as much as I do my brothers!

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼ And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me;
                                                          Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

A dreamer, are you?
Kind and friendly,
Well, I believe you shall fit well here...

Hufflepuff!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Upon hearing her name called, Rosabella jerked awkwardly. It was her turn to get sorted into one of the four groups, or houses, or whatever they were called. At least she only had a twenty five percent chance of getting sorted into Alexandria's house, Gryffindor. The older girl would probably torment her a lot more if they had to spend the majority of their time in the same room. For that reason, Bella hoped she would be placed elsewhere. Dealing with Alex at the same boarding school was going to be tough enough.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm stubborn and constantly annoyed, but that's really only with Alexandria around. I want things to be done my way, but I can't manipulate a situation into getting what I want. I have issues when it comes to sharing, but that's probably because I never had to share until moving into the Quimby home. I don't really get along with my step siblings - especially Alex. I'm extremely competitive, and she brings it out of me even more. I'm a fairly shy and quiet kid, especially around people I've only just met. I prefer to be left alone than picked on because I don't entirely know how to stand up for myself. I do need my own space at the end of the day to just do nothing. Especially in this loud, chaotic house. When I'm scared, I usually lose my ability to move or make a noise. When I'm nervous, which I get occasionally when I'm talking about myself to other people, I tend to fidgit and play with my clothes or whatever is in my hands. I try to get along with everyone because I don't like having enemies or having people hate me. I am an introvert, but it's not because I don't like people or I don't trust easily. It mostly has to do with the fact that I like being in a serene, quiet environment with a book. I actually really do like being around people as long as they aren't loud and boisterous.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:04 pm
Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || Oh god oh god.. The hat..spacespace
Emotions || Nervous about being sorted space
Age || Eleven space space
Blood || PureBlood space
House || Unsorted spacespace
Year|| First space

❈❈❈
Keep on dreaming, Don’t stop breathing
Fight those demons, Sell your soul,Not your whole self❈❈❈
☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

Lilith stood, waiting to be sorted. Finally, the time came, her named being shouted into the hall. Gulping, she nervously walked up the stairs and took a seat on the stool. The hat would decide her fate. Four houses, Four Personalities, But only one Lilith. She put her hands on her lap, praying that she would get a house she would belong to properly.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm rather energetic. Although I can quiet quite a bit, I has a lot to say. Commonly switching from completely shy to utterly serious. I drops my good-girl personality when someone is rude or cruel to my friends. I can be rather outgoing, not afraid to say someone is wrong or cruel. I have a fairly sharp tongue when I get angry. If someone has a problem and comes to me for advice or comfort, I can often try to be be as a mother or older sister. When it comes down to my friends, I'm loyal and can be a tad out there. Grades come second, after Family and Friends tied for first. Although my past experience with bullying, I will make sure to keep a smile on my face. My weakest moments are when I know people are in danger or being hurt, and I can't do anything. I hate begin restrained by rules and regulations, and occasionally I can get a little out of line.

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆
❈❈❈Being me can only mean, Feeling scared to breathe, If you leave me then I’ll be afraid of everything
That makes me anxious, gives me patience, calms me down..❈❈❈

Out Of Lilith: ...  

[Bell-chan]

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:43 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: TBA{|}Seer{|}First Year

Iñigo cracked a smile as he was brought up to the sorting hat, hoping that he got into the right house for him. He wondered what could possibly be the right house for him, whether it was Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Slytherin. Luckily, he was not the one who had to choose. That was the sorting hat's job and he was happy to be left in good hands.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

RedEagleEye007

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm extremely intelligent...at least...that is what my father has told me...and my mother. I always am on point and I exceed everyone's expectations from a mental aspect. No one believes me to be as smart as I am, but I can outsmart almost all people of my age, and most of those double my age.

I am also confident, but I do not show it. I do not brag about much, because despite the good that I do, I can never feel good enough about myself to ever brag about what I do...ever since the death of my mother...I don't feel well much at all. Confident, but humbled.

I am not as introverted as my father. I am very outgoing, despite all the anger that I have bubbling inside me. I keep up the facade very well and am always acting as if I am okay, but when alone...all I see...is the scene of my mother and uncle dying right before my eyes. I miss them and find it hard to care about anything anymore, for fear of losing it.

I am mentally mature for my age. I don't really play pranks, I don't play around like those my age do. I am often caught solving sudoko puzzles, kenken puzzles, any kind of puzzles that I can get my hands on or I am studying up all the textbooks that I would need to buy in preparation of Hogwarts. I want to become one of the best wizards ever born.

I have flaws however, when alone, I am enraged...I mentally beat myself up every time. I feel as if it is my fault that my mother is dead. I could've protected her. I want her back...I lost her too early.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:47 pm
User ImageLogan Xander Ó GrádaighFirst YearPurebloodBookworm Unsorted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xander bit his lip as his name was called. He looked at the ground and clutched his book to his chest. "Everything will be all right in the end, and if it is not alright then it is not yet the end." he whispered to himself, hoping and praying that he wouldn't end up in Gryffindor or Slytherin. He smile, or tried to smile at least as he laid his book down by the chair.

He bit his lip looking at the crowd and sat down. As the hat was placed on his head let out a sigh and tried to reason with the it. "Dear Hat, Brave Hat that has sat upon many heads, please let me go to Ravenclaw." he thought squinting his eyes, and holding the chair he sat on with white knuckles.

Quote:
I'm a little off beat and uniquely me. People say that I talk too much. There again I am like a little mouse at home. I know a lot about stars and space, and the Goblin Wars, but that is cause we have a big library at home and most of the books in it are on big subjects. There again most of it is just fascinating to me like this one guy that was a Muggle got to go to the moon. I mean can you believe it a muggle on the moon. I think his name was Armstrong. And then there was another mission where muggles went around the moon cause the couldn't land their space ship called the Apollo 13 I think and... oh I am talking to much aren't I. But people say that I am a bookworm. Then again a lot of people don't really see the real me. I am a lot more than just my ADHD. I am smart yes but I am also a fast learner of new things and tend to foucus souly on one thing or another till I know it completely, as such I spend a lot of time in the library with my face in a book.

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:32 pm
════════════════════════════════Adrienne Lowery══════11══════(UNSORTED)═════════════
User Image

-APPAREL // 'Cowlick' that refuses to go down. School robe on top; with crumpled white shirt, tie that is too big for him, worn-out gray sweater vest, and well fitting/dark trousers underneath.
    -ITEMS // Nothing
    -COMPANY // Xanders brothers, other first year students, and faculty.
    -RELATIONSHIP // None
    -THINKING // "Thank goodness I didn't need my wand." and, "where is Jarlath?"
    -FEELING // Relieved, yet still nervous.
    -LOCATION // Great Hall
    < YOUTUBE SONG // (I Like That-Shane Mack)

══════════════════════════════════

Adrienne walked into the great hall with his newly made friends, and fell silent once more on the jaw-dropping scenery about them. Anything that his family had ever told him about this wonderful place, fell short to it's actual appearance. The bright candles held invisibly aloft, the warm welcome from the other students, and everything in between was so much more than he could have imagined.

In fact, there was so much to see and wonder about, that Adrienne had to be nudged forward a couple of times before he reached his seat. Once in his seat, Adrienne's gaze flew wildly about the room for his older brother, and then stopped when he saw the all-too familiar golden hair. For a second he felt like he locked eyes with him, and gave him a great smile. Seeing Jarlath comforted him, there was simply so much for him to take in, as he hardly noticed the professor setting out a stool and an old looking brown hat. Unwillingly, he turned his body away from his brother's direction and towards the front of the hall when Professor Steele spoke.

One by one, each student was called to the stool and the hat was placed on their heads by the professor. The hat would sit there for a moment, and to Adrienne's wonder it would speak! With the first girl that went up, it mumbled something about her and then announced the house that she would go into. It seemed to continue in this fashion until a student was sorted into each of the different houses.

Slytherin, Ravenclaw...Hufflepuff...Gryffindor. The names of the houses were now rattling around the inside of Adrienne's head so loudly, that he almost didn't recognize his own name when it was called. Here he got up with stiff movements, and made his way to the stool. When he was up on the platform, he first smiled to the professor, and then eyed the hat in his hands. It was rather old, and the folds almost seemed to make a face, which up to this point he hadn't noticed. He turned, hoisted himself onto the seat, and immediately scanned the room for Jarlath once more. He needed some anchor to hold onto from home-as his future was about to be decided-even, if it was leagues away from here. Once more his eyes were torn away from his brother, and up to the hat when it was settled onto his head.

Shh...Adrienne thought as he breathed out slowly through his nose. He was trying to calm himself. He wasn't aware of it before, but he was quivering with excitement, and only noticed it now that he felt the hat vibrating against his head. He quieted his mind, lessened the shaking, raised his chin proudly, and waited for it to speak.

Quote:
      People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a 'regal soul'. I am able to mold myself to any person that I need to be for any given situation. For example, with a rowdy, loud, social type of person I can be rowdy, loud, and social. Though with a timid and mousy person I can be quiet and sensitive.
      Despite so many friends and faces, I often resort to certain people that I choose for guidance, and personal comfort; which always turns out to be Jarlath or uncle Aedan, especially since I have grown a bit quiet since my father's death.

A natural leader, he tends to be calm and rational, and is very rare that he gets angry or upset. For example, when someone accidentally hurts his feelings, he smiles and pretends not to be bothered by it, wanting to project a positive, self confident image. Though when someone does cross the line, they are often surprised at the sudden strength of his defensive attack. On these rare occasions that someone evokes anger or tears from him, it seems to them that the "storm" had burst from clear blue skies.

((OOC:_))

══════════════════════════════════

User Image

__

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff
        Gaia's Games
        Mini-Games