Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:19 pm
Diamond_Wales
User Image

User Image

Luke looked up when it sounded like he was being called. Oh, bloody hell. He did not want to talk to another one of that group. It was bad enough that they yanked what he really felt out of him, and now the girl wanted to talk. He leveled a cool gaze down the way, then a small smirk played across his features. Well, he was back at school, and allowed magic again. Suddenly he felt bad for the rest of the school. They would never know what hit them. He poked his wand up and muttered something under his breath. "Wingardium leviosa." Immediately the glasses on the girl's face started floating upward, and Luke snickered as he moved them up and away from the girl.

User Image
State: Pranking
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image
Prefect Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood
Third YearGryffindorChaserSingle

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
User ImageUser Image
Remy looked up as a younger student spoke to her. Gold eyes met blue as Romy and Remy looked at each other. The older girl gave a coy smile, teasingly nudging her brother.

Romy blushed, then fussed at Remy. "Hi there! I'm Romulus, but you can call me Romy... if you want... and this is Remy. She's my big sister." He smiled at Annabeth, hoping he might have a potential new friend!

{OoC: Dat short post User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.; }
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:30 pm
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was waving her hand to get Luke attention enthusiastically, unaware of what was happening. Suddenly Iris realized that her vision when blurry.

"Huh?" Iris blinked and rubbed her eyes. "Hey where's my glasses? They were just on my face."

Iris started to look around in the sleeves and the floor, even looking at the table. "Doko....Doko..." Iris muttered to herself until she looked up. She didn't know why she was looking up but she had to figure it was the only place she didn't look. Her eyes widened to see her glass floating..

"Matte matte!!" she said, as she reached for the glasses. "Get back here..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy and Ecstatic
Attire:
Company: Yvette
OOC:

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

Xadyn-C
Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:53 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Gryffindor|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem-Faithful unto death"

User Image

When the Hat shouted out Gryffindor when it hardly had time to even touch his hair, Theo gave out a cry of utter delight and bolted straight for the Gryffindor table. He was all smiles, emerald eyes lit up with excitement, happiness, and pride. Wait until he told his Mum and Dad about being sorted into the Gryffindor house! He bounced around until he found an empty seat and slid down into it, sitting bolt upright and bouncing enthusiastically. There was NO way today could get ANY better!

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
First YearGryffindorPurebloodMissie

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Minn walked to the Gryffindor table, a bit sad. She had wanted to join her brother in Hufflepuff, but was instead sorted into Gryffindor. She saw her brother seem to deflate when she walked past, and Minn provided a small wave to him. She looked at the table of Red and Gold, spying one of Dhyl's friends. What was her name!? It had been a while since the girl had seen her... Somehow, in her mind, the name clicked. "Remy!" Minn ran toward the older girl, sitting beside her. "Remy, what house did you want when you were a first year? 'Cause I don't think I like my sorting."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up when someone called her name. She saw a teary-eyed young girl running at her. The Prefect immediately identified her as Dhylan's younger sister. Minn sat as close as physically possible to Rem, so the older girl put an arm around the first year in a half hug. "Minn, I didn't have that. I just... clicked with Gryffindor. Now that I'm older, I can see where I'd fit in any of the guilds." She softly stroked the young girl's hair, trying to set her at ease.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Konar Delash
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - gryffindor
Hershel Asdrian's - serving boy

╔══════════════════╗

The young boy immediately straightened the moment the Hat;s decision was shouted out. Eyes widened with vague fear and ice in his stomach the only thought that seemed to make it through the sudden noise was that this was the opposite house. Not only in values, sigils and students within each, but historically. In the very medium Hershel adored so dearly Pod was now - in this very strange way - his only friend's enemy.
He marched stiffly to the table of the lions, feeling more like a lamb. His muddy eyes dared not look over to the table of silver and emerald, he feared looking anywhere but at his own feet as he walked over to his new housemates and sat himself among them, thoughts rushing.

In the strong shock of the moment he suddenly realized that any house would have felt alien to him. Even with his eager excitement to be able to attend the school he had never considered where he belonged in it. He did not feel like a Slytherin - though he knew Hershel did not either. He remembered clearly his friend's emotional words of confusion over his sorting last year. However, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff? Knowledge and cunning as well as caring and resourcefulness? Those also fit oddly. In this sudden stream of thought Gyffindor did seem his place - or as close to it as the four houses could offer. He held great loyalty and his own brand of pride.
Perhaps he did belong here.

In the two seconds the thought had taken to collide and resort his thoughts, he looked up from his clenched fists on his lap and up to his new house mates. There was a welcome there he was suddenly intimidated by, but curious about. He attempted a smile to whomever it was his eyes fell on first before moving their focus further to another table, immediately spotting Hershel and his smile.
Perhaps, there was a chance here. "H-hello, my name is Konar. But please call me Pod."

╚══════════════════╝

Promise you I'm never givin' up, never givin' up. I won't give in.
Can you wait for the summer again?
Can you hold out for summer again?
Can you ever be home again...
My old house,
my childhood's tomb

A candle burns in your old room, before it goes out I swear I will find you.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image

Do I have your attention? I know the way you've been livin'

Tevye sat at the table and watched his little brother get sorted. He clapped a bit and smiled as his brother got sorted into Hufflepuff. He was a bit sad it was not Gryffindor like him but at least he didn't feel like he had to worry about him with the Hufflepuffs from the ones he had met.

Life so reckless, tragedy endless Welcome to the family

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke snickered as he moved the glasses this way and that. This was actually kinda fun, now that he thought about it. Looking up, he thought about what he should do with the glasses and frowned. Hmm, so many choices... He then looked down the table at a sullen girl. Well, she could do with some cheering up, right? He motioned the glasses around until they finally rested on the quidditch captain's face. Now he couldn't wait to see what happened. Hiding a grin, he put his head down and waited to see the result.

User Image
State: Pranking
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ gasped as her vision suddenly blurred. She pulled away from Minn and removed the glasses that sat upon her face. Who the heck would do that?! She stood up, patting Minn's hair. She looked around, curious who the glasses belonged to. She walked along the table, looking for anyone who couldn't see. It wasn't hard to spot the young girl crying out. Rem walked over to her and offered her specs back, then looked up the table to try and find the one responsible.

User Image

Diamond_Wales
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:30 am
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli had taken a bit longer than normal to get into her robes, because she had wanted to do her hair and make up fancily for once. She walked into the great hall and spotted her boyfriend sitting by himself basically and snuck up behind him, covering his eyes and kissing his neck."Guess who." She purred into his ear, before kissing his jaw right beneath his ear as well.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:27 pm
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris continued to reach her glasses, her height working against her. She followed the glasses until they landed on another girl's face. She looked to be older than Iris herself was. The girl walked over to her, handing Iris back her glasses. Iris bowed graciously as she put them back on. Iris was happy when she was able to see again.

"Thank you." she said grateful. "My name is Iris Haruno. I'm a second year. And you are?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy and Ecstatic
Attire:
Company: Yvette
OOC:

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

Miss GryffindorK
Diamond_Wales

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:40 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at the young girl as she spoke. She seemed excited, so the older girl grinned. "Hello, Iris. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Remy Hawthorn, your Prefect. I am a fifth year. If you ever need anything, let me know, okay?" She smiled again, before heading back to her seat. The teen sat down and rubbed her temples, already wanting to hit something. Oh well. She would be nice. She had to be. Maybe she could punch something tomorrow.

User Image

Diamond_Wales
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Annabeth wasn't sure what had happened in the past few moments. Apparently, a boy she knew to be called Luke had taken a girl named Iris's glasses, levitating them above her head. How rude! I mean, there are better ways to make friends! Thankfully, Remy stepped in, flexing the muscles behind her Prefect badge and handled the situation. Anna blinked, and turned back to Romulus. "Uhh... Oh. It's very nice to meet you, Romy. And your sister too." she said, smiling at the third year. Opening her notebook and pulling her pencil from her hair, she made a quick note to herself. 'Note: watch out for Luke.' Snapping her journal closed, she looked to a small voice that came from a newly sorted first year. "Hi there, Pod. I'm Annabeth Fletcher. You can call me Anna, or Beth, or Annabeth, or anything like that. Okay?" He seemed rather timid. Maybe all he needed was a friend. She could be his friend. Yeah. She could be everyone's friend, if they got over her weird habit of scribbling things down in her notebook. That would be a roadblock, she figured.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Two hands swung up from out of nowhere and blocked Cameron's eyes. He knew who it was the moment he felt his neck being kissed which relaxed him, and he knew he didn't need to freak out. "Who else could it be, Elli?" he asked as the redhead kissed his jaw. Cameron turned his head to face her and quickly kissed her cheek. That was when he noticed her hair. There were very few times when the girl tried doing something really fancy with her hair and makeup, so it was a sight the fourteen year old had to take in. "You're beautiful," he said; however, he did think she was beautiful without her hair and makeup done as well. In the corner of his eye, he could see glasses being levitated above a girl's head, then placed on Remy's face. By the time he turned to see what was going on, Remy already dealt with the situation.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games