Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:00 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Great Hall: Slytherin Table // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'That went... so much better than expected.'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien entered the Great Hall, Marina on his arm, trying very, very hard not to look and see if there were eyes on them. It was just too much pressure right now. His father was connected, and on the Board, so he'd hear about this soon enough, either from the parents of a classmate or somehow through his job. He didn't want to look at the faces of the other purebloods and find out which of them was going to be the rat. He wanted to enjoy this for now, with no pressure, no worries. He'd cross that bridge when he came to it, and until then, he was just going to be happy. That's why he'd made this decision, after all. So he could be happy. He smiled at Marina when they came to the table. "Is there anywhere in particular you want to sit?" Damien had been a bloody prat to her because of his bloodline and upbrining, the least he could do was show her the benefits of dating someone who'd had them. So, he was determined to be as courteous and as doting as he possibly could. He didn't want to have to wait too long to make it official, and the best way to ensure she would say yes was to make her happy, right?

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))
** Damien exit to Great Hall: Slytherin Table with Marina **

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:41 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Happy | But you're not who you say you are: No pressure.. | Your time is up in too many places: Damien | You've got too many faces: Slytherin Table |
Wearing

Marina shrugged, but she did appreciate being asked. Her brown eyes scanned the length of the table. She didn't want to sit too close to anyone else and have to answer stupid questions, but if they sat too far off from everyone else it would be too noticeable. "Here is fine," she said quietly, nodding to the nearby bench. The only ones near them were Eretria, who was fine by her, though she had completely destroyed her in a duel the year before, and another blonde girl from their year whom she barely knew. Her name started with a p. Poppy or something. She did her best to avoid looking at anyone who might be staring at them in either a, horror, b, disgust, or c, shock. Her hand slipped into his as she sat, locking their fingers together for a moment. Everything was going to be fine. No pressure. She hoped.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image
User Image

After picking out a suitable bed, Amanda changed and made her way down to the Great Hall. Although she arrived early, she came just in time to witness Penny DeWitt morph her face into a rat's, then back to her blonde self. "No sign of any first years yet?" she asked nobody in particular when she approached the table decked in green, then took a seat next to Eretria. The sooner they got here, the sooner the sorting would be over, and then the feast would begin. That was the best part about the whole thing, anyway.

==== ☠ ====

Format by Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:04 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth

User Image

When Marina took his hand, Damien gave her what he hoped was a reassuring smile. He didn't want her to worry. In an attempt to distract her attention, release some tension, he searched his mind for something to talk about. His eyes lit when he thought of something, something obvious that he was surprised didn't come to him immediately. "What electives are you taking this year? Same as before, anything new?" He hoped that they were both still taking Professor Harlowe's class. He'd enjoyed that lesson with her.

User Image

** Damien exit to Great Hall: Slytherin Table with Marina **

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image

Hershel entered the Great Hall quietly, proceeding with the slowly moving group of Second Years and all the other students. His carriage had featured a few faces he recognized from hallways and even from classes; hellos and inquires over the state of everyone's summer were exchanged and then silence had fallen. Hersh had settled comfortably into it, allowing the others to continue in their chatter as he burrowed his nose in another book about the past he so dearly adored.
Back in the familiar Hall again, he quickly found a vaguely secluded seat at his table of silver and emerald, momentarily watching those joining him at their House table. Most he recognized from his previous year, a few of them he had even held something of a conversation with once or twice, but amongst them was no one he called friend. The freckled boy wondered if that aught to bother him.
Considering it insignificant he instead turned his attention towards the Hall's grand doors, anxiously awaiting any sign of this year's first years entering. For one stout, dark mop of hair in particular.

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:04 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

You say you'll never go that far: Happy | But you're not who you say you are: No pressure.. | Your time is up in too many places: Damien | You've got too many faces: Slytherin Table |
Wearing

Marina's eyes lit up at his question. She always did enjoy talking about her classes. "No, but I can't wait for Mythology again. And Wizard Law was so interesting! Oh, and I really liked Wandless Magic, though I'm terrible at actually performing any. What about you?" As she awaited his response, a sudden question struck the redhead. "Damien, what do you want to be when you grow up?" she asked curiously. He'd never mentioned it. But she'd never told him what her dream was, either.

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:13 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth

User Image

Damien smiled when Marina said she couldn't wait for Mythology. He felt the same way; especially since everyone wouldn't be giving him the evil eye or looking at him in surprise when he expressed any view other than that of a pureblood jerk. He wasn't, however, overly excited about Law. "Honestly, I don't really care about Law. It's interesting, but... I just... I'm only taking it because my father would kill me if I didn't. And because Dom would fail if he couldn't copy my notes, and his father would kill him if he didn't. And it means I get to be in the room with you." He blushed at that last bit. He'd signed up for his electives after his and Marina's little encounter, and he'd still signed up for law. He hadn't known why at the time, rationalizing it with the first two reasons, but really... he'd wanted to be near her, even if she hated him.

When she asked what he wanted to do after school, he gave a wry smile.
                                  "Actually, it's funny. You remember when we bumped into each other in the library second year? That book I said I was there for, on wands? I actually did check it out... it was pretty interesting. I think... I think I want to go into that. Wandmaking, I mean." He rolled his eyes up, his smile widening as he realized how far from what his father expected that was. And how funny it was that Marina would be taking Wandless Magic lessons when all he wanted to do was learn everything about them. Both were sort of ironic.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:43 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

Wearing

Marina regarded him for a moment. "So the only reason you're taking it is to please your father, keep Dominic from failing, and be with me?" she repeated incredulously. She blushed a little , and the cuffed him lightly on the arm. "Damien! That's... kind of sweet, actually, but you should be taking it because it interests you!" she scolded halfheartedly. Really though, she didn't mind at all. It was another class she had with him, anyways. Then he revealed he wanted to go into... wandmaking?! Okay, she had not been expecting that at all. She'd been sure his whole book excuse was all an elaborate lie. "Seriously? I never would have guessed that," she replied honestly. She smirked. "And here I am trying to learn how to go without a wand." The Slytherin looked up at the starry ceiling for a moment, taking in the night sky, before turning back to Damien. "I... I want to be an Auror. I always have, ever since I was little. At first because it always sounded like something out of one of the adventure stories I read, but now because... I want to protect people if I can. My dad doesn't like it. He won't admit it, but he's scared of losing me, I think. I understand, of course he does, he's my dad! But I can take care of myself now. My mum tells me to just do what feels right for me. Even though she always worries, and tells me to focus on my studies." Marina sighed. "That's what I get with a Hufflepuff and a Ravenclaw for parents, I suppose." Still, she loved them, even if she frequently tried to find loopholes in almost every household rule.

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood

After he'd been sorted, Edajin made his way quietly to the Slytherin house table, seating himself silently and looking around at the others with a cautious glance. He wasn't sure if he would be acknowledged or ignored, but either way was fine with him. All he knew is that he was starting to become very hungry now that the apprehension of the sorting was over. What sort of students would he meet in his house, and were they anything like him? He saw one other first year girl, Karyna, was also sorted into Slytherin, but he didn't know anything about her. Uncertain, he sinks down quietly in his seat to stare at his empty plate.

With: Slytherin Table  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image
Single ♡ Halfblood ♡ Slytherin ♡ Second Year ♡ Orphan ♡

❝Oh! We're gonna let it show! We're gonna just let go of everything,
Holding back our dreams, and try, to make it come alive!
C'mon let it shine so they can see, we were meant to be somebody!❞

User Image
Aubrey walked to the Slytherin table, preparing herself for another year of solitude. She sat down in an empty seat and watched the Sorting silently. She would only talk if she was spoke to. At least last year somebody spoke to her when she sat down. Maybe this year, she'd be able to keep up in classes instead of skipping them.
User Image
❝Somehow... Someday... Someway... Somebody!❞

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
-Lord Byron
-David Thoma

User Image

The freckled boy clapped, cheered and listened at all the correct moments throughout the ceremony, his eyes never falling off of his friend in the lineup as he slowly inched towards the Sorting Hat and the decision it would make for him. When the loud cry from the hat was hear from on the top of Pod's head, Hershel clapped louder than even the Gryffindors: he had no doubt that was the House for his friend. That of loyalty and honor and integrity. He had not mentioned this speculation at any point during their preparation to depart for school together nor on the train, but Hershel knew he had called it right all along.
He smiled fondly as he watched the shocked Pod approach his new housemates, knowing he would soon relax and allow himself the understanding that he is in the right place.

Just after, a Slytherin was sorted and approached their table. Hershel smiled at the darkhaired boy, noting his silent demeanor and vague seclusion. He offered his welcome and said, "Welcome to Slytherin, Edajin Tarot, I hope you find your place here. My name is Hershel." and he extended his hand over the table.

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

User Image
Xadyn-C
[/quote

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood

Looking up at the boy who greeted him, Edajin forced himself to meet Hershel's eyes briefly as he took the boy's hand and nodded. ".. Thank you.." He couldn't really think of much else to say in that moment, though he did feel the stirrings of appreciation for the welcome. So, he was noticed, after all. ".. What year are you in?" He couldn't help but noticed that the boy didn't look much older than he. He spoke out of curiosity, though he remained slightly guarded. The boy had welcomed him, at least, and that had diminished his threat factor by a reasonable margin, but he was still an unknown.

With: Slytherin Table

Pale Mist

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:49 am
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
J A S M I N E
E L I Z A B E T H
A C A C I A

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Slytherin PrefectHead....Boy?!Seventh YearQuidditch CaptainKeeperSingle
House RobesQuidditch RobesFall/WinterSpring/SummerSong
Out of Quidditch

Upon entering the Great Hall, Jasmine walked over to her house's table. Hard to believe this would be her last Sorting Feast. She wondered who out of all the unsorted crowd she had seen in Hogsmeade would be joining Slytherin.

She watched as the sorting took place. The Hat's song was just as annoying as it had been the year before. Sure it must be boring doing nothing all year, but certainly the Hat should have time for some singing lessons! She clapped as one of the first students joined her house and a girl followed. Perhaps they would be joining the Quidditch Team. Jasmine could hope at least.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:29 am
User ImageUser Image

- Chaplin
-Lord Byron
-David Thoma

User Image

Hershel smiled and his sharp blue eyes cleared with sudden interest. With a firm shake they unlocked hands and returned themselves fully to their side of the table. Hersh could still clearly see the boy's guard standing high and strong and he began to wonder what the reason was for it. He knew anxiety and nervousness like the back of his hand because of Konar and this seemed different.
"Second year," he deemed with another smile, "it really flies by, i still feel like i am brand new year. It is very strange watching the sorting rather than being a part of it." he chuckled with a glance towards the still sizable crowd of first years as they continued being called up and ordered over to the cheering tables.
"Do you have any siblings in Hogwarts?"

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

User Image
Xadyn-C
[/quote

Pale Mist

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:54 am
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle wandered to the table and took a seat near a first year who had just been sorted and a second year she couldn't rightly remember ever meeting. That wasn't saying much though, since she rarely spoke to people who didn't interest her. Unfortunately for her, this year her favourite person to talk to and entertain herself with had graduated, and she was in search of a new thing to follow. She glanced at Edajin and Hershel and nodded her head in greeting, but refrained from saying anything for now. She figured they would both greet her and if she found them interesting enough, she'd stick around. As she waited for one or both of them to speak, she glanced down the table at Damien and Marina and smirked. The two were like a cute pair of love birds that couldn't get enough of each other. Oh how the boy had changed. She was now even slightly okay with him calling her his cousin, even if only by marriage.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Pale Mist
Xadyn-C

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games