Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bakura_Ryou_Yami

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:43 pm
Damien Raveheart
First year, _
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Damien looked around quickly at his surroundings. Lots of boat were everywhere. "Do I have to get in one of those things?" Damien thought to himself. He hated the idea of getting in such most probably dirty boats that would be entering the most likely contaminated water. He sighed at took a quick glace at the empty boats. He eventually found the one that looked the sturdiest and cleanest and sat in it and waited for further instructions.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:49 pm
Lina Raveheart
First year, _
"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. I think that is why I prefer the darkness.....

Lina walked over and the first thing she did was find a nice rock far, far away from the others. She didn't know if she needed to get into a boat just yet so she decided just to sit on the side lines. She pulled out her pocket watch and looked at the time again. "Wish I would have spent more time with the thresal..." she thought to herself. She pulled her miniature book she always kept in her pocket out and began to read. Looked like she would have to wait a while, and there didn't seem to be anything better to do than to read.

..........It makes it harder for me to look around and see just how alone I really am."  

Bakura_Ryou_Yami

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Night followed the students who were in front of him, and arrived at the boats. He finally let go of Iris's hand, and climbed onto the nearest boat. Once inside the boat, Night turned around and stretched out his hand towards the girls. "Need a hand?" He asked, smiling.

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley walked with Tobi, eventually arriving at the boats and as Tobi climbed in he smiled and spoke. Bradley's face turned pink once again, thank goodness it was dark out and they were now in shadows. "Thanks." he said climbing in the boat. He moved towards the front, grabbing the lantern. Why do I keep blushing? he wondered as he looked at the boy.

User Image

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:48 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image
User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi's grin widened as Bradley used his hand to lower himself into the boat then climbed to the front to hold the lantern. He sat close to his friend trying hard not to rock the wooden contraption or else he'd get sick or fall over. This had definitely not been part of the description of the sorting. To distract himself he turned back to Bradley and began to ask him questions. "So what House do ya think you'll get sorted inta?"

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Leah stumbled the rest of the dark hillside after the others. To say that so far Hogwarts wasn't living up to her expectations would be an understate. Or perhaps that was the wrong way to think about it. Her performance so far had been disappointing. During the summer she had dreamed of meeting her fellow first years. That the train ride would have her enjoying food and learning more about those who was worth spending time with. Instead she had spent it listening to an arrogant Slytherin girl gossiping nonsense with her Hufflepuff friend. Well, listening was the wrong word. She had eavesdropped. It had proved useful, but they were about as useful as reading the Witch Weekly her grandmother sent her. The end of trip, which had seen her cabin companions asleep, she had been a buzz of nerves. She chomped on chocolate frogs and scanned over already read articles from the Daily Prophet. The last article had led to her uncomfortable state when they had stopped.

Now that she was off the train and among her peers, it was nerves that made her hesitate again. Sighing, she felt her frustration build. Taking a good look around this time, she spotted one of the boat and without hesitation showing in the slightest she stepped abroad. Boldly she glanced around at those who were also in the boat.
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

AirRoa

Blessed Prophet

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier strolled down, jumping, running here and there. He really can't move seriously, and....formally. He kept on walking down the path until he saw a laaarge lake, and a couple of boats. He noiced that Night was on one, so he thought it would be crowded if he joined in, so he went in search of another empty boat. " Boat...boat......empty...Aha! Found one! " he uttered to himself. He looked behind, to see if the other people he was with was still following him. He continued to walk, and jumped on the empty boat he found, which made it sway vigorously. " Wooo! " he shouted. ' Breaking rules are fun, but I might get in trouble. ' He waited for the other one of his new friends to hop into the boat he was in.

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Excited
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Oh God, can I swim in?
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Hopping, as in, HOPPING onto the boat
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : The Lake
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Other fellow first years

Height : 5"2
Wearing

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ : Hello!

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : In my pocket, don't worry, he can breathe freely

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Eating my food

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:01 pm
How did this happen to me 
The reflection of false hope 

I guess, I'm to blame
we kept the secrets in the dark 

I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
and the values of our brothers inside 

I just refuse to see 
the shadows I can see, see me perfectly

My mind is Anarchy

Anticipating and debating what is left for me

RUI MARINE OWEN

Wearing

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-blood|||First Years|||

User Image User Image
Rui headed towards the boats behind Night and the others. She smiled as Night offered a hand to... well she wasn't really sure who he was offering it to, but she didn't really care. She took his hand and let him help her into the boat before smiling at her brother and sitting down.

Rei rolled his eyes silently at his sister and headed off to find another boat. He didn't much feel like intruding on whatever it was his sister thought she was doing. Rei noticed a boy with black hair sitting by himself in a boat that seemed a bit cleanlier than the rest. Rei headed over slowly and stepped into the boat. "Hello. I'm Rei."
OOC: speaking to Damien Raveheart

I look for help
you take this place for granted

Can't find it anywhere
and you realize it's never enough

My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
I've been waiting so long

Look to the sky and find
Your death is written on paper

Even the heavens cry
my heart is fueled by hatred

Anticipating and debating what is left to life 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image
The Giant Squid
Denizen of the Lake

The Squid propelled itself through the icy depths, tentacles swaying and curling in the black water. Its large, bubble-like eyes shifted quickly here and there. Some times they were concentrating on a passing fish, others on the moonlight's beams sifting through the lake. As it got closer and closer to the surface, it began to notice black shapes moving across the moonlit surface of the lake. At first he thought it to be the merpeople again, swimming lazily below the stars like they often did, but that was not the case. They were bulky things, and were stationary at the moment. The great creature finally figured out that it was the humans making their annual way across the lake. Eager for attention, the Squid rose and rose until it was breaching the surface. One great tentacle twisted around in the air like a great, coral colored vine. The creature's eyes were still shifting around in its head. When he figured he had done enough tentacle waving, the Squid slapped its tentacle onto the water, spraying a few students. Thoroughly amused, it began to swim in deep circles around the boats.

Looking up from underneath
Fractured moonlight on the sea
Reflections still look the same to me
As before I went under

And it's peaceful in the deep
Cathedral where you cannot breathe
No need to pray, no need to speak
Now I am under all

And it's breaking over me
A thousand miles down to the sea bed
Found the place to rest my head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:19 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier continued to wait, slightly bored, until the giant squid made its performance. Xavier was wet, but not, totally. He managed to shield the boat from the splashes. He constantly tried to at least, lessen the wetness of his clothes. Squeezing his shirt, causing several wrinkles, or something, but, he was somehow contented. Then, he looked for the..the...Keeper of the Keys,Game, and Grounds. She looks to be troubled by the behavior of the first years, since they were just new. While she wasn't looking, Xavier took the chance to slip his face into the water, to see the squid. He had a hard time because of the.....grayness? of the lake? or something, but the water made his vision a bit vague. It took some while for him to finally see the squid. He lifted his head to take another deep breath, he slightly shook his head to remove some water on his head. Then, he looked back to the keeper, and took another peek in the lake. ' Hopefully, I won't get caught. I always wanted to see a giant squid. ' he thought, as he slowly closed his eyes and and reopened them when he head was already in the water. Yet, the vagueness of his vision caused him a problem to spot the squid. With little breath left, he finally spotted it once again, and shouted, " Hello there! " The water caused his words to become....Hebrgellrgho tvbhergre! He lifted his head once again, and shook his head, like a dog, after taking a bath. Then, he took another deep breath, and stopped with what he was doing. " I think she saw me. I think....Oh well, gotta dry my hair. " he said to himself while wiping his head with a towel he had in his pocket.

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Amazed
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Dad never told me about having a giant squid in the lake! Can't I really dive in?...Just a litttle peek.
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Sneaking out to check the squid
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Other fellow first years, well, not right now but, about, a couple of moments later.

Height : 5"2
Wearing

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ : Sneaky =0

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : The Lake, on the boat,

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Nibbling the wood

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:46 am
Faith Marianne Corner

First Year Unsorted Half-blood

"Please sit still, Trinket!" Faith cooed to her poor Persian cat. Trinket didn't like boats, or water, and getting her to sit still was hard. Eventually she set her down at the bottom where she couldn't see the water and hummed quietly, to soothe her. There weren't any other first years in the boat she was in, and she was waiting for Miss Kat to climb in, too. She'd feel much safer if the grounds keeper was in the same boat as she, since she looked like she knew what she was doing. Eventually, Faith got the poor cat to calm down, but Trinket didn't look the least bit impressed. "I'm sorry, Trinket. But we'll be there in no time, I promise," she whispered, half excited and half nervous.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:16 am
Dʀᴏᴘ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ

Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ʀᴀɪɴ

Kɪss ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇᴡᴀʟᴋ

Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ, sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ

User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
Sᴇʀᴀғɪɴᴀ Eʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ Lᴀɴᴄᴀsᴛᴇʀ
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

♥ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ♥♥ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♥♥ Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ♥♥ Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ♥

Serafina finally found the lake. She thought about so many 'what ifs' , which made her head hurt. " I really should stop doing that. " she mumbled. She turned back to the path where she had taken to check if there were still other first years. Seeing that there were a few left, she sighed and turned to where the boats are, and walked here and there to check if there were some boat who had few students on it. Until she saw one boat who had a black haired boy, and a brown haired one on it. She decided to go there, even thought she might be the only girl in the group. She walked to the boat, and asked them politely, " Hello there. I'm Serafina. Can I join you two? " After asking, she then leaped to the boat, carefully avoiding it to sway. Then, she sat down , a little bit distant from the two, and waited for,maybe, more students to join them.

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Relieved
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Moving to the boats

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Are there other students who might be joining us?

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Rei and Damien
Wearing

Out Of Cookies:

Gᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴀʙʏ

As ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

Gɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ, sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Bakura_Ryou_Yami

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:03 pm
Damien Raveheart
First year, _

Damien looked up from where he was using his hankercheaf to clean his hands. "hmmmmm?" Damien muttered Damien puzzled, "I am Damien Raveheart, a pleasure I'm sure. Feel free to take that seat over there. " He pointed to the seat across from him and held his hand out for a hand shake when suddenly water started flying everywhere. The boat rocked a little as Damien glared in the direction of the squid "Stupid piece of floating sushi..." Damien muttered to himself. He turned back around, now using his hankercheaf to wipe off his face instead of his hands now. Another person approched the boat and asked if she could could take a seat right after taking a seat. "Feel obliged to if you must." he said quickly, his temper rising due to getting the contaminated over him. "Sorry for the hint of rudeness just now." he said after calming down a while latter. "My name is Damien Raveheart, may I ask what yours is?" He questiond her while giving a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCC:
What am I doing? Talking to Serafina and Rei on a boat on a boat at the Black Lake.
What am I thinking? Why does everyone not use their maners to the fullest potential and just get in the boat or asks to after they are already in it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Following her friends to the lake, Iris stared out at the body of water with wide, curious eyes. She loved water, and the lake seemed to glow under the light of the moon. If she could, she would jump in and swim around under the stars. She'd swim to the bottom of the lake and search for buried treasures. She befriend a few magical creatures that lived in the watery depths. She would have an adventure, just like... No tears, Ris. Not here. Just think of something else. Anything but... Dad... and Mom... and... A small silver tear slid down her cheek, and her hand quickly wiped it away before anyone could see it. Hurrying to catch up to her friends, Iris took Night's extended hand and stepped into the boat. "Thank you, Night." Slipping to the front of the boat, she sat down and peered over the edge into the dark waters holding the boat afloat. I wonder what's down there... She could have sworn she saw something move underneath the boat, and she smiled at the water, reaching her hand down and tapping the surface with her finger, a tiny ripple extending in all directions.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games