Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:05 pm
Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly!
They go to the lake of fire and fry...
Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July.
I knew a lady who came from Duluth;
She got bit by a dog with a rabid tooth-

User Image

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

fourth year │ gryffindor │ pureblood

Alec had been interrupted by the whistle of the train and call of the conductor, and so Lucy's question was only properly answered once they'd found a compartment and were seated, Wiley dozing on the seat next to Alec. "Yeah, from Sera," he snorted at the reference to his older sister. "She's the type to like, hoard blackmail material in there, at least while she was still in school. What'd you want it for?" It's probably a good place to snog without worrying about getting caught by prefects, a tiny voice piped up in his head rather nastily, and he cheerfully strangled it into silence. Now was.. definitely not the time. Lucy probably saw him as like, her twin brother, not a... whatever.

OOC:
oyehh

She went to her grave just a little too soon;
And she flew away howling on the yellow moon!
Now the people cry and the people moan...
And they look for a dry place to call their home.
And try to find some place to rest their bones-
While the angels and the devils try to make them their own.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:17 pm
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

Sixth Year RavenclawPrefect

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                                                you thought that we could ever be.
                                                                                Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                                                We'll I'm empty.
                                                                                You're empty.

Ahnna grinned as the kid introduced himself, and nodded her head. "Yeah I know Flick...well sorta. Just from quidditch really." She shrugged and grinned, "but you know, the more friends, the merrier. And three friends ain't a lot. Especially since one... seems to be doing her damndest to get herself kicked out of school..." She glanced at the girl who had just been throwing a fit like a three year old only a few moments ago. "Come on, lets get on the train!" She bounced along through the station,
                                                                                her eyes flashing through a few different colors in her own excitement.

Once on the train, she flopped into a compartment and grinned.
                                                                                "I should be in with the prefects but eh they don't need me. And I'm sure my friends will find us here. They'll love you! So!" She plopped her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands. "Tell me about yourself Roo la Coo."

She's like a rock
                                                                                and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                                                to hold on to.
                                                                                And there's gotta be,
                                                                                gotta be something more than this.
                                                                                In a life full of exits and entrances.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:33 pm
We're bound to wait all night;
She's bound to run amok.
Invested enough in it anyhow,
To each his own...
The Garden needs sorting out-
She curls her lips on the bow;
And I don't know if I'm dead or not.

User Image
ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ second year │ gryffindor

Myron rolled his eyes. "She loves flying, so she'd be more likely to steal it than burn it, probably." He was planning on trying out for the Gryffindor team this year, but Callista was likely to try out next year. He hoped she never made first string, even if she was a Slytherin; he didn't look forward to playing against her sister. The dark-haired boy frowned briefly at the mention of thestrals, but just let Jock out of his crate instead. The all white, except for the black patch on one eye, bull terrier immediately scrambled up onto the seat next to his master, with some difficulty due to his rather stumpy legs. "Chill out," Myron reprimanded the dog, who ignored him, panting happily and searching the boy's pockets for treats with a rough tongue. "At least we're not stuck with a bunch of first years," he muttered. Now that he was a mature, sophisticated second year, all the nervous new first years hurrying down the train corridor in search of seats seemed impossibly childish and juvenile.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

Kungfudemoness

Come on and get the minimum;
Before you open up your eyes,
This army has so many heads-
To analyze...
Come on and get your overdose;
Collect it at the borderline,
And they want to get up in your head...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara smiled and took a biscuit from Alby's offered bag. She ate some bites of it and grinned. Without thinking she looked up at him with a smile. "These are delicious! Thank your elves for me." After about two seconds she realized he could now easily see the black eye she sported and she grimaced and looked away. That was gonna be fun to explain. Though at this point, she was pretty sure her friends all just assumed her 'cult' family beat her. Which.... they weren't wrong. Well okay no, just Rui and Ryn beat her. No one else. But they were brutal.

The last call for boarding came through and she quietly led the way onto the train with Alby close behind her, or at least she assumed he was behind her. She chose a compartment quietly and flopped into the window seat.
                                                      "So i wanted to apologize about not being around as much last year... I was kind of avoiding everyone..." She paused, not sure if she wanted to explain why she was avoiding everyone. She took a deep breath though, and decided she might as well. It was only Alby after all and he was probably the most likely to not blabb to everyone of her friend group.
                                                      "Mostly cuz... well... pretty sure Miss Rui or Ryn might kill you all if I get to friendly..... or at least think about it.... they aren't very nice people."

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:19 pm
One day you see a strange little girl look at you;
One day you see a strange little girl feeling blue.
She'd run to the town one day-
Leaving home and the country fair...
Just beware, when you're there, strange little girl.

User Image
𝒟𝐸𝐿𝒫𝐻𝐼𝒩𝐼𝒜
𝐿𝒰𝒞𝐸𝑅𝒩𝐸
𝑀𝐸𝒜𝒟𝒪𝒲𝒮

PUREBLOOD │ FIRST YEAR │ UNSORTED

Finny bit her lip when asked if she preferred Finny to Delphinia, then nodded resolutely. "Yes. I don't... I think my name is fine, it's just very... grown-up." Julius had come over to talk to Chrys, and Finny resisted the urge to sigh. Was he really that thickheaded? Absence made the heart grow fonder. Or at the very least, giving Chrys her space couldn't hurt. Julius seemed to have good intentions, but he was oblivious at best, entirely ignorant at worst. He occasionally came across as a bit manipulative to Finny, as if he might try to guilt Chrys into spending more time with him by making her feel sorry for him, since she tended to be fairly brusque with him, but Finny really didn't know the older boy well enough to say. Besides, there was little she could to intercede between the two, and at least they were pretending to be polite with one another.

She gave her older sister a slightly uneasy smile and a little wave before heading onto the train with Celeste, still sizing the other girl up. She wondered if Celeste spent quite a lot of time apologizing in the wake of her tightly wound brother's behavior. Perhaps that was a bit harsh of her to say about Sorin, but 'easygoing' did not come to mind when Finny reflected on her encounter with him, even if he'd been perfectly cordial towards her. "Neither were we," she said as she found an empty compartment and stepped inside, taking a seat and taking Blanchefleur out of her wicker basket and setting her in her lap. "We have our cousins, but we usually only see them at holidays, and they're... they're a bit different from us, in personality, I suppose. Chrys has loads of friends now, but she was always running off to make them even before she went to Hogwarts."

Finny smiled hesitantly. "She's always been really bold like that. And my younger brother Sherwood is a little like Sorin... although he's not so much stoic as... well, he's just very shy with people he doesn't know. I think our sister got all the outgoing nature left in the family. My parents are very quiet as well." Honestly Finny wished she were as bubbly and brave as her sister. Things always seemed to work out so well for Chrys; she was so likable. Well, except the whole betrothal... but even then, Julius clearly liked her and wanted her to like him as well. It wasn't as if he were some awful beast of a boy. The train was leaving the station, and Finny inhaled quickly. This was the furthest she'd ever been from home, but she'd have to get used to if it she didn't want to end up mopey and friendless all year.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

She didn't know how to live in a town that was rough;
It didn't take long before she knew she had enough.
Walking home in her wrapped up world-
She survived but she's feeling old...
And she found all things cold.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:42 pm
What have you seen, what have you felt?
Your lips are closed, the curtain's shut-
All that we can see is on your sleeve;
All that we can see is on your sleeve.
I know from time to time...
That hope seems but a foreign land.

User Image
𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ third year │ hufflepuff

Liddie had spotted Chrys on the platform, actually; the pink hair was very hard to miss. But the other girl had been talking to Julius, who was her... betrothed? and Liddie had not been about to get in the middle of that. She didn't know all the details, but she knew Chrys wasn't happy about it, and thus was not likely to want to discuss it at great length anytime soon, except to rant and vent. Liddie found the whole idea of betrothals very odd, even considering the fact that her family also didn't really believe in 'dating' or casual relationships or any relationships except marriage, really.

But it wasn't like her parents had been arranged to marry one another, although her father had been encouraged to court her mother by both their families. She supposed when she was older they might start pointing out young men they approved of to her, like they sometimes did for Jonas and Gabe, but Jonas probably had some secret girlfriend at uni and Gabe was... well, he was always up to something with Darian, and none of it was likely good.

So she had followed after Chrys, albeit at some distance due to the crowds, when the train whistle started to blow, and so, with Barney on her heels, poked her head into the compartment a bit sheepishly. She knew Chrys and Chance liked her, even if Byuch didn't. He probably hated everyone, though. "Mind if I join? Essie ditched me for the prefects compartment; she's still over the moon about getting the stupid badge."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

A distance that we cannot reach, a language we cannot speak-
Your life is hidden in your skin, though not entirely so...
Some things can't be kept, and through all the things we'll find out-
In your words and in the movement of your eyes;
The expressions on your face, the rush of your walking...
With our closed fists we will feel like we've succeeded again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:44 pm
Long gone and fallen down but I'm loving how it tastes
I look around for desire, love run away
Hold back, we're falling down, and I show you how it breaks
If I can give it, I'll take it, all of the way
User Image
User Image

𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby smiled in response to Sara's eagerness for the treats but when he saw the state of her face it slid completely off along with a loud intake of breath. From the way she reacted and looked away he figured she wouldn't want a big fuss to be made so he swallowed all his retorts back down and resolved to wait until later. How much later he wasn't entirely sure since he didn't see Sara as much as he did the others, and she wasn't in any clubs that he knew of. For a moment he felt like a truly rotten friend because he genuinely didn't know the girl's interests past being nice to literally everyone and sweets. Besides her cult thing of course. Was that really an interest though? He debated it as he followed the Hufflepuff to the train and their compartment and as he stowed away his things he noticed that she had a certain look, like she wanted to tell him something. So he made sure to take a seat and look completely receptive to whatever she was about to tell him though was thrown off track by her apologizing for not being around much last year and her admittance that she had been avoiding them. Alby considered making a joke about how he'd avoid him too with his nephew constantly around but he thought it'd be in ill taste and just waited for whatever else she wanted to say. All brain activity however came to a screeching halt the moment she mentioned that her caretakers, (guardians, jailers, he wasn't entirely sure what name to call them), might kill him if he got too close to her. After that he could no longer hold back his silence."Then why are you staying with them if they're not nice people? Are they the ones who gave you that black eye?! Why are you so keen to protect these people?!" the last question Alby hadn't meant to ask but his concern and worry for his friend that had been building inside the past few years finally came exploding out. And he could only imagine what Mercy and Clara might say.

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

And I've got a lot left to learn, babe
You're nobody 'til somebody loves you
It's hard times when nobody wants you
Fill up my cup, don't ever stop coming
Get up on top, I'll make it pop, honey
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            You can be amazing, you can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug!
                                            You can be the outcast or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
                                            Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do when they settle 'neath your skin
                                            Kept on the inside and no sunlight, sometimes a shadow wins

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑒 𝒜. 𝐵𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶 ix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

Writer HobbyistFourth Year HufflepuffHalfbloodxxxxxxx

「 Autumn 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Clara just giggled at Mercy's sarcastic remark, because who the hell doesn't? Then again, when they hang out they can be very sarcastic at each other while being hilarious about it. "I'm totes proper job when it comes to perception." Clara winked, "But no, I haven't seen Alby nor Skylar yet. I bet Alby is sneaking with Tiernan to snog somewhere. Skylar, on the other hand, I'm going to bet that she's with Dris. Lemme tell you, mate, I can feel the aura of crushing from those two." Well, that's not always true, but let Clara be dramatic about it. Though, Miss Blondie needs to step up and confess that if she didn't do it at, like, sixth year or whatever, Clara was going to talk sense to her. Seriously, why did she have to be the Red Oni to Skylar's Blue?

She hummed thoughfully as she considered about dyeing her hair- because she just never thought of it. Her family love her, sure, but she didn't think they would approve of a Bautista making their hair blue or whatever. Then again, her mam can be a bit boring... unlike Tito Joshua. "Mm, I'll try considering dyeing my hair, try convincing me later. Or my mam, to be honest, she's a bit boring compared to my da." Clara can try doing the highlights first, but she heard from her cousin Kenji that not all hair can hold dye well. Hm.

Clara did raised an eyebrow at the guy who helped Merc and winked at her. Word on the streets says that as a friend, she have to be either the wingman or the judge to her friends'... love lives. But like, Dris and Alby were fine so it was going well in the run. Dris was a bit too goofy and dreamy to do anything bad to Skylar so. There's that. "He looks cute, don'tcha think?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [Merc] at [Platform] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

But I wonder what would happen if you say what you wanna say
                                            And let the words fall out, honestly, I wanna see you be brave-
                                            With what you want to say and let the words fall out
                                            Honestly, I wanna see you be brave!

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:42 pm
User Image
                                                I tried to be someone else
                                                But nothing seemed to change
                                                I know now, this is who I really am inside.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn glanced toward the blue hair hanging in his face before brushing it behind his ear. Leave it to Ivar to point out the obvious, he thought. After all, he was certain that everyone else was going to comment too, but he wasn't sure how many people would actually like the change. It was strange, and he could almost hear his grandfather complaining about the strange hair colour and it being unnatural, but that was his grandfather, and Glynn hadn't seen him since the summer he died. At least he got confirmation on what happened to his family's estate, which made Glynn realize with a bit of sorrow that he was literally the last of his family line. He had made sure of that, after all. Giving his best friend a wry smile, he shrugged, glad that Ivar hadn't freaked out over it. "I needed the change. It makes me look less like him and more like, I don't know, me I guess. Probably could have just dyed my hair anything but blond though to get the same thing."

His smile at Drew became a bit stronger when she shook his hand, and he rolled his eyes at Ivar before looking back at Drew. "He says that, and yet I'm the one with the nickname of Grandpa. Figure that one out. He might be saying it though because he's in denial about being an uncle. Maybe he's the one that's pushing sixty instead." He then glanced back toward Ivar and shrugged, but looked back to the conductor as he heard the call for last boarding. "It was okay, and I guess it was normal? I'm not sure if I'm a good judge of normal though. We'd better get onto the train before it leaves though."

Thankfully getting onto the train was easy, and after they found a compartment, he turned his attention back toward Ivar and Drew, picking at something imaginary on his pants before looking at them both fully. "I guess my cousin, or whatever he is, heard about me dying my hair and decided that if I was trying to reinvent myself or something I needed a new wardrobe. He ended up dragging me all over several stores as a result. I think he called me lame or something when he found out I wasn't giving up sweater vests. I'm not sure, his accent was really thick."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Where is everyone?
                                                OOC:

-◬-

Finally found myself
                                                Fighting for a chance.
                                                I know now, this is who I really am.

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image
                                                And you ask me what I want this year
                                                And I try to make this kind and clear
                                                Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
                                                Cause I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
                                                And designer love and empty things
                                                Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tнιrd Yeαr || Hυғғlepυғғ || Hαlғвlood

════════════════════════

Ji hadn't found Vavara yet, and that was actually starting to bother him. He wondered if something had happened, but wasn't sure. Maybe she had gotten held up and hadn't caught the train? Either way, Ji had gotten onto the train and proceeded to try and find a compartment that he could sit in and not bother anyone, only that didn't seem to be working too well. Sighing, he was about to give up and find his sister again when he came across a compartment with a single occupant. Vaguely he wondered if he was alone because he couldn't find his friends either, but Ji had to try, right? Maybe they could at least keep each other company during the ride. Knocking on the frame of the door, he cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head. "Um, hi? Mind if I sit here too? A lot of the other compartments are full of friend groups and I don't want to interrupt them." He shifted nervously, fully expecting to be shooed out and forced to track down Gi. Of course his sister might decide to find amusement with her brother not finding his friends, but that was hardly unexpected.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I don't want to bother people...
                                                OOC:

-◬-

I need someplace simple where we could live
                                                And something only you can give
                                                And thats faith and trust and peace while we're alive
                                                And the one poor child who saved this world
                                                And there's 10 million more who probably could
                                                If we all just stopped and said a prayer for them

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:47 pm
User Image
                                                Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                That's givin' too much noise
                                                Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

₴єcоиd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Яёsєяvё Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance had found Byuch while traversing the crowd to the train, and they had agreed to find a cabin together, if for no other reason than he was pretty sure that his other friends would be able to spot them easily enough considering that Byuch was the only half-goblin in the entire school and Chance never went anywhere without his guitar. Thus, he was busy plucking the strings on his guitar and humming out a tune he'd heard on the radio while Byuch had busied himself with a number puzzle when the door to their cabin opened and Chrys popped her head in saying that Julius was being weird. Chance only blinked in surprise before Byuch snorted from his puzzle and glanced up at the girl. "Oh wow, big shock Flower Petal. Think maybe he's being weird 'cause you're weird? 'Cause that's the obvious answer unless you wanted something more complicated."

Chance rolled his eyes at Byuch while offering Chrys a half-smile and a shrug. "What'd he do? It can't have been horrible, right? Otherwise I'd have assumed that you would have told him off or something and would be mad instead of weirded out." Byuch made a non-committal noise and rolled his eyes before he retuned his attention to the puzzle he was working on, leaving Chance to lean back and rest his arm on his guitar instead of plucking the strings. When Chrys asked about how his summer went, Chance thought for a moment before shrugging again. "It wasn't bad. My dad took me to his shop a few times to work on some cars, and Kory's really excited that they're almost old enough to go to Hogwarts. Other than that, I guess the biggest thing is that I overheard my uncle and dad talking about when my cousins start Hogwarts, they're going to spend the night or something. Something about making them take the train and socializing or something."

Chance looked up when Liddie made an appearance at the door of the compartment, asking if she could join and commenting that her sister was currently prefect. Well, that made sense, right? Wasn't her sister a fifth year? He knew that his family made a big deal over his cousin Zeph becoming prefect and head boy, and thought that Lynn was a bit too wild for either title. In any case, he nodded to the other girl, gesturing to the seat across from him next to Byuch and offering a slightly apologetic look to his best friend before speaking to Liddie. "Sure. Don't feel too bad about the whole ditching thing. I heard they always go to some sort of meeting every year because of it. How was your summer, anyway? Both of you? I didn't get to ask Chrys, and Byuch already told me his summer over owls."

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: The compartment filled up fast, didn't it?
                                                OOC:

-◬-

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:48 am
╔════════════════════════╗
Diego AJ Montenegro
First Year Unsorted
╚════════════════════════╝

xFeeling: Excited
xLocation: Hogwarts Express
xWith: Callista
xStatus: Single

Diego followed Callista onto the train, shrugging at her seeming leadership. He was fine with that. When they found a compartment, he ducked into his. With a smile, he said, "¿Deberíamos ver si alguien más necesita un compartimiento?" the young man asked, turning to his companion for the train ride. The girl seemed a little bossy, but Diego didn't care too much. He could be friends with just about anyone. His mother said he always saw the best in people and he wanted to believe that everyone was nice, even if they might not seem it at first.

╔════════════════════════╗
Out of Character: {Translation: Should we see if anyone else needs a compartment?}
╚════════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:23 am
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett was so lost in the excitement of boarding the train he missed any apprehension Faina may have had regarding holding hands. For Rhett it made sense to not get lost in the crowd. Girls didn't have cooties so what did it matter? He listened as Faina spoke of her views on quidditch and said, "There's more to a game than that. Besides if you aren't the seeker or beater you don't have to worry about bludgers as much. My sister was a beater though. She apparently had the idea it would help her be able to stand up to people more. Also it is what the team needed at the time." He shrugged unconcerned. He didn't fancy quidditch that much either and figured instead of spending all his time at practices he'd rather explore the castle or the Forbidden Forest or the gardens or the Green House. Besides quidditch was too structured of an activity for his taste only for him to have a passing interest in it.

"Of course there is a place for you! You got accepted to Hogwarts, right? They have to sort you somewhere," Rhett said quickly to Faina's thoughtful musing about houses. He grinned when Faina said that he'd want Gryffindor, that is what his family said too. Or more like 'you are so reckless' and thus 'you probably are going to be a Gryffindor'. In Rhett's opinion all the houses could be reckless in their own ways and he wasn't reckless just adventurous and not afraid of minor things. Seeing where Faina pointed towards an empty compartment, Rhett nodded, "Sure, let's go!"

As they got into the compartment, Rhett said, "You know what I think? I think it would be cool if we got the same house. Not that if we don't we can't hang out." His sister dated a Slytherin after all when she was in school.

Time: 2036-2037
Looking: Ready for Adventure

{OoC: }
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:08 am
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Faina nodded along at Rhett's comments on the subject of Quidditch, and how his older sister participated in it while at school. She still wasn't sure it wasn't much more than Dodgeball on broomsticks, but she'd have to see it actually played to firm up things in her mind, and she had to give his sister props for taking on such a responsibility for the good of her House. As it was she could think of plenty better ways to spend her time than at practices. Exploring the castle, and making sure she did well in her classes came to mind.

"I guess so," was her response, when Rhett allayed her concern there might not be a place for her, realizing she was giving in to her own fears again. This journey was an opportunity for her, not to be thought of as a burden. "I wouldn't have been accepted into the school if there weren't a place for me to go."

When they got into the compartment, Faina slipped the courier bag off her shoulder, and set it on the bench beside where she planned to sit. The bag had a couple books she'd originally planned to read on the way up to the school, as well as the sketchbook she kept with her, a bag of cookies for the trip, and the school clothes she planned to change into before the train pulled into Hogsmeade Station. "It would be cool if we ended up in the same House together," agreed Faina with a smile, and shrugged, "and if we don't, then we still hang out together. Father used to say one's House is like a family; I hope he was right."

OOC:
mc2

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:37 pm
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

"Of course," Rhett agreed regarding her having a place at Hogwarts. He tried sounding as sensible and knowledgeable and sure as an eleven year old could sound. He wanted to be seen as cool and confident by his newfound friend-or he thought they were friends now. He ignored the nagging doubts he had since he didn't actually have much experience with making human friends.

"Yep. We can do fun things like explore the castle and the grounds," Rhett said. "I sort of want to go to the Forbidden Forest too but I don't want to be expelled..." He grinned and shrugged, "I have time to figure out how to visit it with only losing house points or getting detention." His sister said the Forbidden Forest was instant expulsion but Rhett was beginning to suspect she may have been lying. Just stepping foot into the forest could ruin your academic career and future? Didn't seem that believable now that he thought about it. Soon enough the train would be pulling into Hogsmeade station and Rhett's adventure would truly begin soon enough with the sorting hat. He wondered how many of his fellow students would be surprised by the hat. Lola had told him all about it and he even saw it wrote about in Hogwarts, A History which she showed him when he showed doubt when he was younger. He figured he had an edge with having an honest-or mostly honest- older sibling. And the best part of course was she already graduated so teachers were less likely to compare them, right? Hopefully.

Time: 2036-2037
Looking: Ready for Adventure

{OoC: Next post Hogsmeade Station?}
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games