Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:58 pm
"Sisters," Alexei spoke to the twins, "What do you think of Emma's words?"

"Her motives are clear, she wants Oscar back," Celia spoke bluntly as she shrugged, "She understands that she was completely wrong in all of her actions and looks like she will be kinder to those who want to help her. Do we forgive her? Of course, but our trust will have to come back with time."

"Luna has harmed us all, but she is still our half-sister," Luna spoke, she was no longer the innocent little girl who lived in a dreamworld, "If she promises to no longer hurt us or be cruel, I say we forgive her."

"It's decided then," Alexei spoke to Emma, "You may enter and see Oscar, but you will have to remain with us. You and yours will stay in my domain so that we may give further protection over Oscar, both his children, and you and those who follow you. Since Father's departure, you are the next of kin and will remain on maternity leave."

Astrid placed her hand on the ward to allow Emma and her people to pass through. She would accept Emma's apology on the count that she knew she was wrong. The young witch went back inside and took Oscar's body to place in a room so Emma and her people could get settled. This was a way for Alexei to start his reign by bringing both kingdoms under one roof. That way, no one was allowed to argue over something as stupid again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:06 pm
Emma nodded. She had given up her title as queen, but the vampires had followed her anyway. So did the Lycan. She didn't like all the attention any more. But, they deemed her the only competent one to lead them. Great. Totally great. She smiled at her younger siblings. "Know brother, that if you ever need someone to confide in, I will always be there to listen. The same for both you and Luna, Celia," Emma replied with a smile. She was being truthful, she wanted to be there for her siblings, help them with anything they needed. "If Lucas or Lauchlain give you any trouble," She winked with a playful smile. "I'll set them straight. What was it you said Alexei? Four thousand years before they were allowed to get married?" She scented Oscar and the last remaining tension left her. "Astrid, it would mean the world to me, if you would restore Oscar's memories of me, and if he'll have me again, I'd like you to help us renew our vows. If. . . that's not too much to ask."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:37 pm
"Tomorrow and in time," Astrid replied once again to Emma, "I have already explained that my magic is limited. What i've done tonight had been the extension of my magic. I'll have him remember more tomorrow. For now, he can at least take care of Nyx."

Oscar was mildly awake, but awake enough to know that the had company. Emma was there...again. Lord she was a bad fungus that never went away. However, Nyx was starting to wake from her nap and she looked hungry. He went to Astrid to take his young daughter before going to the kitchens to make her some formula to drink. She was part vampire, but it looked like she didn't require just blood for her diet. Oscar began to hum a lullaby Anya used to sing him when he was just a changling so that Nyx could start to lull back to sleep.

Alexei and his sisters went to the throne room where Alexei sat on the throne and his sister's at his side. He announced that Emma and her people will be joining their town. Most were highly displeased, even making comments that it will be a matter of time before she goes on yet another killing spree. Celia was about to join Alexei to go to the war room before he stopped her, "I'm allowed to go in there!"

"You're not old enough yet," Alexei reminded her gently, "I know you're highly educated as it is, but you still need a lot more training to be my top strategist."

Celia huffed as Alexei and his advisers walked in. Eventually she'd be better than all the others when it came to battles and wars, for now she would obey her brother's commands and head back to further her knowledge on strategies. Luna joined her sister in the library to further her own knowledge on negotiating. She knew Celia was better on the battlefield and that she would be better at settling matters instead of engaging them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:36 pm
Emma held Jamie close. Edgar appeared by her side with a frown.
"Woman," He began. "I do not like what you are doing." He had his arms crossed over his chest and Emma sighed pinching the bridge of her nose.
"Look, you can either accept the decision I have made or you can find something else-" She paused in her lecture and paled. "You didn't!" She hissed giving her daughter to her tri- breed servant threatening pain of death if her treasure came to harm then burst into the war room "Get down!" She roared jumping on the cloaked figure that had just begun to emerge from the shadows. She ripped off the hood and sneered. "Bloody Novra." She hissed eyes gone red. "How dare you try to attack my brother." She disabled it and turned to Alexei and pulled him into her arms. "Did they hurt you?" She asked looking him over. Relief flooded her and she stroked his cheek. "Good you're unharmed. Now," She turned to the unconscious Original and dragged her out of the room. "Don't worry brother I got this." She sang shoving a stake in the first one then went after the ones sent out on the twins. She gave them both hugs when she was sure they were alright then dragged the offender into the throne room. She poked her head into Alexei's meeting. "Just gonna borrow your throne for a moment brother. I have to lay done some ground rules in living here for my people, love you." She grinned then closed the door. She sat on the throne staring at her personal guard. "It seems you didn't get the memo ladies and gentlemen." She hissed gently. They flinched knowing that tone. "We are guests here until we can prove we're not hostile. . . and you just set us back twenty years!!!" They shrank back. The Original council, scared of a tri breed they could kill on a whim. "Now, as punishment for your crimes I Emma, High Alpha and Queen of the Southern Vampries, sentence you to your elders sleep. And seeing as some of you have never taken it I guess you'll be in there for a long, long time." She turned to her small group of tri breeds. "Wrap them up nicely girls."
"You can't do this to us!" Edgar growled.
"Oh Edgar I think you'll find I can." She smiled nicely. "They are my family, family comes first to me-"
"I hope he never remembers what you are to him." Edgar growled lowly in the old tongue. The Original's froze and inched away from Edgar as Emma descended the stairs. She was short compared to him but with ease she brought him to her level. "You will be given a special treatment." She growled yanking his head back and draining him to the point where she took his soul too. "Know this you lot." She growled turning to them. "You harm any one of my mother's children when you awaken and his fate will be yours." She dropped him to the ground his body turning to ash on impact and stalked away to find a body of water to calm down on.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:15 am
Alexei could see how Emma perceived they were in some sort of danger. What she hadn't realized that Katya's old assassins were still their main source of protection and were about to kill off the Novra before she interceded. He sighed, not really liking the whole 'touchy feely' Emma and the constant being held or hugged or touched or anything. He could also see how Celia was the same way, she hated being hugged and touched as well. Luna was the only one who didn't seem to mind.

As Oscar fed Nyx, memories slowly filled his mind as he recalled everything. Some things changed, though. For one, he didn't want to be married anymore. Then again he had signed over to Anya's court unaffiliated to anyone and unmarried so he was single.

"Don't worry, little Nyx, your father will always be here to love and protect you," Oscar spoke softly to the now sleeping girl.

He'd love his other kids too, but he knew they would never help Nyx. The other three would always keep Nyx at a distance, but he wouldn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:45 pm
Emma turned from the coffins that held the Originals in them. Her tri breeds pushed the coffins somewhere safe that they could be undisturbed for however long they slept. She didn't bother cleaning the blood from her chin or her chest. She took her daughter, who lapped at it a little, and went to find Oscar. She knocked on the door and didn't wait to be invited in just came in. Jamie turned her eyes from the blood to her father and smiled at him. "Da!" She cooed reaching out for him. Emma smiled. "Jamie missed you." She explained. "I'd be happy to hold Nyx if you want to bond with Jamie again."

Lucas wondered the halls with great stealth. He'd seen the queen pass judgement on her guard but he wanted to find Celia. He'd gotten taller since they caw each other last. He leaned against the door frame of their study room and just watched both girls. . . well no he just watch Celia. Lauchlain was somewhere but he didn't bother getting the other he just watched his future wife study and smiled softly. She was going to be quite a looker.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:54 pm
"Emma?" Oscar's memory declared that Emma was, of course, his wife and beloved.

He went to her, holding Nyx in one arm and held Emma in the other, "My sweet love. Forgive me of my memory lapse. I don't want to forget what you mean to me, my sweet, sweet Emma."

Oscar couldn't help but kiss her deeply in front of their daughters. He knew Emma was kind enough to accept Nyx as their daughter together, and was gladly able to trade off children to let Emma hold Nyx as he held Jamie. Nyx cuddled close to Emma, already able to whimper out, "Mama" to her. Oscar cuddled close to Jamie as he whispered into her baby ear, "Your father will never forget you again, my lovely daughter. You and your sisters and brother will always remain in a special place in my heart. And your mama is my heart."

Celia didn't need to glance up to see that Lucas was watching her. He wanted to be very slick around her, but the truth was that she was always ten steps ahead of him. But it was fine, she loved that he tried and that he wanted to impress her. Celia closed her studies and sat back, "Oh Lucas? You could always show yourself instead of hiding in the shadows."

Even Luna seemed surprised, she couldn't tell when the boys were around. She glanced around, unable to locate Lauchlain. Was he around? Luna went back to her studies. If she was going to show her worth to the court one day, she would have to be just as good as Celia.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:01 pm
Emma gasped and with Nyx in on arm Held Oscar close. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "My love." She sobbed kissing him back. "My love." She couldn't get out any more words than that. Happiness bloomed in her, Oscar knew who she was to him!!!

Jamie smiled up at her father. "Da!" She stated already able to make sounds. She wished her older siblings were here to be with them. But her slightly more mentally acute mind figured they were having a nap or something. "Da. . .dddii." She ground out again and smiled. Emma gasped. Jamie hadn't done that before! "Dad-dii! Daddy!!" Jamie continued to sound out. She repeated it again in Old Estonian too. Then Jamie began to sob and cuddle her father clinging to him tight. Emma started crying again too and nuzzled her face against his shoulder. "When they go to sleep," She whispered. "Can we have some adult play time? I missed you terribly."

Lucas grinned and pounced at Celia knowing she could dodge but caught her in a hug any way. "So Mam says that as long as I don't fight any more I can see you whenever I want." He said with a grin. He turned his eyes to Luna. "Lauchlain is grounded. He tried to sneak out to see you and got caught. Also, one of the council ladies on Emma's council is grooming him to take over from her when she retires. So he'll be a little busy, but hey, if he gets stuck I'll make sure to point him to you okay?" He smiled at Luna giving her head a gentle pet. Then he turned back to Celia, "I plan on being apart of Emma's council too. That way, when we marry, you'll have standing and some influence over her. That way we're one step closer to mending the troubles and bringing about a strong peace and unity! But I plan also, to get so good at being stealthy," He smirked. "That you won't know I'm there until I hug you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:24 pm
"You are a special type of dense aren't you?" Celia patted Lucas' head, "I'm going to be head head Strategist for Alexei as well as one of his top advisers, since Luna is going to be his other top adviser as well. I could care less if there is unity between our courts. That's Alexei's call, not mine."

"If there is unity, it would be nice," Luna pointed out, "But Alexei was born to be King, as long as he remains King then I am happy."

Celia held Lucas' hand as she noticed his growing features. She and Luna were in the midst of a growth spurt, but they were no where near as tall as the grown women of their court. It was apparent Celia and Luna had taken to their mother's mannerisms of dressing like proper ladies and keeping their chastity close to them. Celia took her hand from Lucas' as she spoke again, "Who's to say we will marry anyways? Luna and I are bound to Alexei as his guardians, you will have to ask for his permission to marry us like any other person."

Luna seemed to smile at Celia's statement. She knew Lucas wouldn't like have to ask to marry Celia, but it was their court's rules. They were not permitted to marry unless Alexei allowed them. It would test to see if the two boys would succumb to honoring their tradition.

"Just as long as they're both sleeping," Oscar patted Emma's head.

Nyx seemed to want Oscar's hold more, but she was getting more comfortable to Emma by the second. With her witch-like abilities, she reached out and casted the charm to Oscar to want Emma. He fought against the charm for a few moments before feeling the spell. Oscar blushed slightly as he rocked Jamie to a quick sleep, "This one is sleeping soundly. If you get Nyx to sleep quickly, then i'll gladly give you the adult time you'd like."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:36 pm
Emma blushed. Her eyes went down to Nyx. "Clever girl." She giggled pressing a peck to the infant's head. she put Nyx in her cradle and guided her husband to putting Jamie next to Nyx, watching her curl protectively around the other infant. Emma smiled. She took his hand and tugged him to the bed and grinned. She licked her lips shrugging off her clothes and pulled on over her. "I love you."

Lucas frowned slightly. "Tradition states I have to ask your father not your brother, King or not, and I have, his acceptance was petrifying that flower for you." He gave a sigh. "However, I am willing to follow your words, I'm sure Lauchlain and I will kill anyone else in combat if they ask for your hands, though it's doubtful since this court doesn't have many natural borns and Emma's court knows the laws set in place. I'm hoping Alexei knows it too." He smiled coyly. "Whatever the case we will follow the rules you set." He frowned slightly turning his head to the side. "Excuse me, mother is summoning me and the last time I ignored it I was grounded for a week." He bowed kissing Celia's hand and left.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:08 pm
Oscar didn't waste a moment as he took Emma into his arms and kissed her deeply. It had been too long since their last coupling. He recalled the love he felt for her and all that they had been though. He needed her to love, needed her to know that there was a reason to live. Oscar led her to their bedroom where he toppled her onto their bed, shredding those clothes off as he whispered into her ear, "I cannot live without you again. Without you, my life has no meaning. I need you in every breath I take."

Celia watched as Lucas left before turning to her sister, "They must honor our mother's rule before marrying us. If they do not, we are no better than whores on a corner."

"They will honor mother's wishes to marry us," Luna spoke as she neared Celia, "Our father is with our mother, so he is absent to our cause. That only leaves Alexei to answer to. Surely our brother will accept our marriages."

"I can only hope so," Celia responded, she didn't know if Alexei would accept the marriages or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:13 pm
Emma blushed and held him close. "I feel the same. And I must apologise for my words before. The harshness. I didn't mean it. I was upset. I'm sorry." She kissed him deeply. "I love you so much I love our little family. But after this, we need to find the twins," Emma looked saddened. "I can't feel them anymore."

Lucas bowed to his mother. All she wanted was to know he was safe. And he was. But now, he returned to the castle, with Lauchlain in toe to Alexei. "Sir, we know that you are busy." Lucas interrupted. "But we would like to ask you something." Both young boys were best friends now. Proving that unity was possible. "We want to ask for your sisters hands in marriage, Lauchlain wishes for Luna's and I wish for Celia's, if you want our plans for the future and any documents that would prove us worthy then we will be happy to give it. We also hope that you'll abide by vampire law in regards to the fact that my heart only beats for Celia and Lauchlain's beast only stirs for Luna." His tone was diplomatic but also very respectful.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:45 pm
"Well there is the matter that what you call 'vampire law' was shredded to pieces by my half-sister and my father. As much as my own mother would have loved to see my sister's married off, I would like to see both of them flourish. Before they marry you, Celia and Luna will further their studies and continue to rise in my court as well as the other courts besides my own and Emma's. You two have been interested in my sisters for some time now, surely you'd love to see them become more than just wives. They ought to be intellectual princesses, strategists for my court, and ambassadors to others," Alexei explained to the two boys.

Celia and Luna were listening in, a bit proud that their brother wanted so much for them. They did want to eventually marry the two young men that cared for them. Celia wanted to be the top strategist for Alexei's court as well as travel to other courts to build up her name as well as her brother's. Luna wanted to go to the other packs of the lycans to learn their customs and bring the cultures back to Alexei's court so they could all be more accommodating to the lycan cultures.

After the initial romp, Oscar wiped the sweat off his brow as he left Emma's bed. It was still midnight and the dawn was farther from them. Good, at least it gave him enough time to help find the twins. He trusted Nyx would be in the good hands of the young witch, Astrid, to care for her needs. Emma would be a good step-mom for Nyx, but a witch needed another witch to help her later on.

"We ought to ask Liam if he's seen them," Oscar mentioned as he pulled on his pants.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:40 pm
"That is all we wish for them too." Lauchlain replied. "I have no intention for Luna to be just my wife. I want her to help me lead my pack when I inherit it. And still work for you."

"I wish for the same." Lucas replied. "I do not intend for Celia to be weighed down, and I do not intend to go against you. I wish Celia to decide when she wishes to marry me. I know if I make any attempt to push she'll hurt me and mama taught me not to hurt women. Not unless they're my sister who keeps trying to get into my room for no apparent reason." He sighed. "Sorry tangent."
Lauchlain sighed. "You really are a special kind of stupid." He teased earning a punch on the arm. "Anyway, we will not push them to do anything until they are ready, and until they have learnt everything that you wish to teach them."

Emma nodded and watched him with a smile. He looked so yummy. "I hope so." She replied getting up and pulling on her own clothes.

"Ma'am." Nyssa mewed knocking on the door. "I. . . I found something terrible." She open the door and handed Emma Nickolas. "It was on Scarlette's bed. And Simon's pack didn't follow us here."

Emma frowned down at the doll. Scarlette never went anywhere without it. Emma felt like she was missing something. Something important.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:56 am
"Where could they have gone?" Oscar lit a cigarette, "What reason drove them to leave? Perhaps they were taken.."

Oscar went to Emma and also examined the doll he had given Scarlette when she was just a young toddler. She was highly possessive of the doll since he was the only father-figure in her life, since Liam decided he wouldn't be. He took a long drag of his cigarette before glancing to Emma, "We ought to follow their scent now, love."

"My sisters will be pleased to hear that you two are willing to wait until they are finished with their studies and have risen to the top of their positions," Alexei smiled as he sat back in his throne, "However, both Celia and Luna's new positions have caused other suitors to ask for their hands as well. Do you remember the Original vampire from Rome? He asked for Luna's hand once again. There is also lycan from the High North that is impressed with Celia's fiery personality and her knowledge of battle. Now, don't get upset, I did not agree to them because I wanted to let you two know what was going on. In the end, I can only persuade the council of this court."

Alexei stood as he approached the two boys, "I think you two have a good chance at marrying my sisters, and I know you'll make them very happy."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games