Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked over quickly when Loki spoke of leaving when Frigga did. “That depends on when she was planning on leaving. I haven’t done anything to prepare yet, and neither has Bruce….plus you haven’t fully healed yet either and you’re talking about going into a stressful environment.” He said.

Frigga took a slow breath, thinking over what Tony had said. “I was thinking of leaving tomorrow evening…..but if you need more time and Loki wishes to come when I leave, I can wait one more day.” She said slowly, thinking over the time.

Tony gave a slow nod. “That would work better. There are things Bruce and I would like to bring and there is some preparation that must happen with the team.” He said, ticking off things on his fingers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony explained that he hadn't done any preparation for leaving to Asgard, not Bruce. Loki was only mildly surprised to hear that the doctor was joining them. "I feel I am recovered enough to deal with such things as a trial and exploration of the library." he argued. Listening to his mother and Tony work out details for their departure he nodded. "The day after tomorrow then." Loki stated. He looked to Tony when the man had said that their was some prep that had to happen within the team. "What can we expect when we go to Asgard mother?" Loki questioned. He knew the trial would most likely involve the full council. It wasn't often someone was accused of harming someone of the royal family. Surprisingly Loki felt more confident about calling himself part of that family than he had in ages even if he still despised Odin for the time being.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned slightly at Loki’s words about him being well enough for certain things. He didn’t care what Loki was planning on doing, he wanted him to be healed before he went to Asgard. He didn’t trust the people there and he knew Loki would be stressed and uncomfortable while there, not a good condition for someone who was still recovering. He made no effort to hide that sentiment from Loki.

Frigga looked toward the window when Loki turned to her and asked what to expect. After a moment, of silence, she stood and paced slightly. “There will be a full council trial. Of course Odin will have the final word. With Odin’s admission that many of the crimes you have recently been accused of not being your fault, and then with testimony of myself and Thor, they will have no choice but to take these charges seriously. And Thor has talked often about this team on Midgard, so Tony and Bruce’s words will carry well with the council, even if Odin does not like Tony, and Bruce has a personality that will work well against Tony’s in front of them.” She said slowly. “However…..the people as a whole will be more of a problem. They will not be pleased to think of some of their heroes actually being involved in such things.” She continued. Turning back to them, she met both of their eyes. “But I am certain that Sif and Fandral will be persecuted for their crimes. Odin has let his gaze falter for too long, and with myself and Thor clearly on the opposing side, he can no longer afford to deny anything.”

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki cast a soft look towards Tony sensing the man's displeasure at his decision. As much as he knew it would be stressful he could not bear to put it off either. When his mother explained that it would be a full council trial he nodded he had assumed as much. It still made him uneasy since the council had no care for him. "The council has yet to be lenient to me." Loki stated gesturing with the hand the bangle that allowed Tony to control him was on. In truth he feared that the moment he stepped foot on Asgard that he would be thrown back into the dungeon until the trial. He was still viewed as a criminal. He knew the people of Asgard would not be quick to accept him back. Loki took a breath, perhaps Tony was right to be displeased he could already feel the tightness in his chest at the though of dealing with things.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened closely to Frigga, finding some amusement in the thought that Odin disliked him so much. When he felt Loki’s growing unease however, he turned his attention to his lover. Quickly getting up, he moved over to the couch, sitting on the arm behind Loki and slowly massaged his shoulders, wanting to offer his support and help keep Loki calm and relaxed.

Frigga sighed at the mention of the bangle. “I know that it seems unfair….but that is not a punishment for you….it is incase Thanos takes control of you again…..that is why Odin entrusted the power with Tony, he knew Tony would not seek to punish or control you.” She said slowly. Watching Tony move to her son’s aide, she gave a faint smile. “Besides, the council will only be advising on this matter. Odin will have the final decision as this is a grave matter and a personal attack on our family. He will not let this go lightly.” She said softly. “I know Asgard has not given you much to put your faith in, but please, give it another chance…..things are changing.” She added.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki started in surprise when Tony sat behind him, he had been so lost in his thoughts that he hadn't known the genius had moved. He however was quickly leaning into Tony's touch. Sighing when his mother stated that the bangle was not a punishment but something to keep Thanos from taking hold of him. He didn't believe that was the reason the bangle had been placed especially since Odin had known little about Tony. Besides Odin had stated that the council had demanded it, to give control to someone. He knew they thought that whoever it had been given to would hate him. He had been lucky for Tony being given the control. "If the whole council is against him Odin will have no choice." Loki stated. The council had no problem stating to all of Asgard their opinion on things if they went against what they thought. When his mother asked him to give Asgard a second chance he looked hesitant but finally nodded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:46 pm
Frigga looked away sadly at Loki’s words. It hurt to know how much she’d failed her son. How much he’d been hurt through the years, it was so unfair. Slowly coming back over to the couch, she took Loki’s hand again. “You will be protected this time Loki…..I promise. I will not let anything get in the way of that. I have failed you so often in the past, but I will not do so again.” She promised. “I put too much of my trust into fate and let others make decisions I did not agree with without enough fight on my part, and you have suffered because of this….” She was not going to let Odin or the court or anyone on Asgard hurt her son again.

Loki reached for his mother's hand when she looked away from him sadly. He did not like seeing her upset and would attempt to fix it anyway he could. "Mother... even you can not stop the council. We have a council to stop one person from making the decisions of the realm because that does not work. It only causes riots when the kingdom is not happy with the decision. If they turn on me, I will simply flee back here." Loki stated. He did believe his mother would try to protect him but he would not put her in that danger. "Everything will be alright mother." he assured even if he did not truly believe it.

“This is not a decision of the realm Loki. This is an attack on our family.” Frigga replied firmly. When he spoke of fleeing, she sighed. “I do not want you to have to run. You should not be forced into such a thing. Asgard is you’re birthright as much as it is Thor’s and so are its people.” She mumbled.

Seeing how upset Frigga was and how it was upsetting Loki as well. He slowly leaned down, arm wrapping around Loki’s shoulders as he kissed the god’s neck. Reaching his other hand out, he covered Frigga’s hand with Loki. “I’ll protect him Frigga. I won’t let anyone else hurt him and I’ll make him happy.” He promised softly, looking at her with a confidence only Tony Stark could possess. ‘everything will be fine Lo, I will make sure of it.’ He whispered into the god’s mind.

LOki shrugged when his mother continued to try to convince him. The fact that she said it was an attack on their family held little bearing on how he felt. While Frigga and Thor were his family he cared little for what it meant for Odin. He didn't feel like Asgard was his birth right nor did he want it. He didn't care about being forced to run from Asgard if it meant he was safe. He was so used to running from Asgard that it didn't seem any worse to do it once more. Then Tony was wrapping an arm around him kissing his neck, and laying a hand on his mother's. "I do not need protecting..." Loki protested half heartedly though he smiled. 'I know it will, i'm just scared of what will happen for it to be okay.'

Frigga was surprised when Tony was suddenly comforting her as well. Giving a faint smile, it only grew warmer as she saw Loki smiling. It made her happier than she could express to see her son so happy with someone. “I know you will dear…..” she said to Tony softly. Watching the two of them, she knew they were having a silent exchange, but she did not ask after it.

Tony chuckled at Loki’s response, kissing his neck again. ‘Don’t be….being scared wastes so much time…..’ he responded softly in his mind. Glancing back up at Frigga, he smirked. “So should I look into converting some rooms especially for you so you have a place to stay when you visit?” he asked jokingly, trying to move them on to more pleasant conversation.

Loki smiled listening to Tony and Frigga speak with each other. He loved that his mother and his lover were getting along. It was the first time he could have ever had it, could have dreamed of it. Giving a hum when the man kissed his neck again. 'I know, but its hard to not imagine what could happen with Asgard's and my past.' Loki responded. "I know I would like it if you could visit and Hela too." Loki said looking up to Tony.

Frigga smiled at Tony’s offer. “I would appreciate that. As much as I love Thor, he does not keep his rooms as I would like.” She said lightly. “And it would be a simple task then to come and go here.” She added.

Tony chuckled at Frigga’s words and then looked to Loki when he shifted. “I was going to talk to you about it.” He admitted to Loki. “I love the tower and the city, but with everyone here and all of the guests that seem to be coming….I think I’ll be moving us all after we return from Asgard. My parents’ old mansion would work well for us, everyone could have their rooms, we could have properly sized training rooms and workshops, there would be tons of guest rooms, and we could convert rooms for people that may come around more often, like Frigga and your kids so they would have everything they need.”

Loki smiled when his mother agreed with him about it being nice to have a place. He couldn't help but agree that Thor was not as clean as either of them would like. Loki listened to the man surprised when Tony spoke about moving them when they returned from Asgard. "Tony..." Loki stated unsure what else to say. He felt so overwhelmed by all of it suddenly. Everything seemed to be getting better, he was so used to it just getting worse and worse before something slightly good happened that it was overwhelming. Having to many good things happen so quickly even if they were small was surprising.

Tony grinned slightly, satisfied at his idea and Loki’s surprise. When the god only said his name and nothing else, Tony’s smile faltered slightly. Perhaps Loki had grown more attached to the tower than he’d thought and he didn’t want to move. “Is that a good ‘Tony’ or a bad ‘Tony’?” he asked after a moment, trying to figure out a way to dig himself out of this hole now.

"No, no its a good Tony..." Loki stated finally shaking free of his thoughts. "I just, I never imagined something like this would happen. I never thought my mother would actually approve of my lover much less make friends. Never thought there was a possibility of getting my children back. Never being free of that woman." Loki stated turning to Tony once more.

Tony relaxed slightly as Loki said that it was good. Smiling warmly at him, he slowly moved to hook Loki’s chin with a finger. “I’ve told you….I would do anything for you, make anything happen.” He said softly, pulling him into a soft kiss. “I’ll take you and everyone else to go see the place when we return.” He murmured when he pulled away.

Frigga shook her head slightly at Loki’s words, but waited for the two of them to separate before speaking. “I approved of Angrboda as well Loki; that was part of the reason I never came to visit or tried to contact you during those years. I wanted to keep anyone from following me.” She said softly. “What visions I had of you at the time, I knew you were happy there, I didn’t want to ruin it for you.”

"I know you did but I never really, truly thought it would happen." Loki admitted sheepishly. He fell into the kiss, kissing the man back with a bit of passion. "That sounds wonderful." Loki continued to state when the man said that he would take everyone to his home when they returned. Loki looked back to his mother startled when she spoke Angroboda's name. He had never told her about the man and he was startled that she had approved of him. "You knew?" he questioned. Frigga had been the one person he had wished he had seen during that time, wished that she had been there during his labor.

Tony smiled slightly when Loki agreed to go see the mansion. Sitting back up when Frigga began speaking about Angroboda, he resumed an absent massage of Loki’s shoulders as he listened, curious about how this would turn out.

Frigga looked down at Loki’s surprise and nodded. “I knew. It was some time before my vision found you, not until after you began your relationship with him.” She admitted. “I watched over you as best as I could, made sure you were safe and happy. At first I was concerned…..you were so far from home, and he was…rough around the edges to say the least. But I saw how much you loved him and how he loved you. And even if I did not find you so early, I would have when you became pregnant. I am the goddess of birth after all.” She said, giving a mischievous little smile. “I know it might not have felt like it, but I was watching over you….I used what powers and influence I had to give you a good and comfortable life. I am ashamed that I did not have the power to stopped what ended up happening.”

Loki was glad for Tony's hands on his shoulders keep him anchored and calm. He was glad it had been his mother's vision that had found him and not something else. He felt relieved hearing she had watched over him making sure he was happy and safe. "I wish you had, I didn't know what to do with three babies." Loki stated feeling tears welling up. Hearing his mother had used what magics she had to help him along. "You didn't see who killed him did you?" Loki questioned. It was the one thing he had always wondered about, wanted to know so he could get back at them. Make them suffer as he had.

Frigga smiled warmly at Loki’s words, touching his cheek softly. “All mothers feel that way, no matter if it is one child or three, you did wonderfully my dear.” She said softly. His question had her smile fading slightly. “Loki….the answer to that will only bring more pain and anger…..” she said softly, shaking her head. She didn’t want to add to Loki’s burdens, wanting him to move on with this new life he was building with Tony.

LOki gave a watery smile to his mother as she touched his cheek. "I did not feel so lost with Sleepnir or with Vali and Narfi but I had you around." Loki stated. "I missed you terribly during the time I was away from Asgard." he admitted. His smile faded with her words about how the knowledge he quested for would only bring him more pain and anger. He wanted to know, desperately but he knew his mother would not give him that knowledge knowing it would not help him move on.

Frigga smiled at the knowledge that Loki had missed her. She had often wondered if Loki had forgotten her with his family in those years. She could see in his eyes how much he wanted to know who had killed the man he loved, but she wouldn’t tell him, not now. Perhaps when he was in a better place in life. Leaning over, she kissed his forehead gently. “I will be there for all of your children from now on, I will not let my concerns keep me from being there for you.” She promised him. “I am sorry that I did not inform you of my knowledge before….but when you refused to talk about Angroboda or the time you spent with him….I thought you would be upset with me knowing, that it was a part of your life you would prefer to be hidden from me.”

"I would not have it any other way. If I ever have more children mother I will want you there." Loki stated smiling at her once more. "I would have never been upset with you over that mother. I think it would have been better if you had said something. Maybe I would not have held onto it for as long as I did, maybe it would not have damaged me so, maybe I could have held onto my children. Could have protected them better." Loki blurted out. All the thoughts that had plagued him during that time spilling out. He blamed it on his recent sickness that he couldn't hold them in like he previously had.

Frigga gave a pleased hum when Loki said that he wouldn’t have it any other way. It was always nice to know that Loki loved her still and wanted her in his life and in the lives of his children. Loki’s next words had her looking away though, not denying any of it even as Tony’s hands tightened on Loki’s shoulders to try and get him to stop halfway through what he was saying. “I am sorry Loki.” she whispered. “I am so sorry…..I truly have made some irreparable mistakes with you….” She mumbled.

"No, no do not apologize mother. There is no reason for you to apologize. I should have told you, should have spoken with you." Loki continued. He knew he should have stopped when Tony had tightened his grip on his shoulders. "It is my fault mother, please... please do not apologize." Loki sobbed tears breaking loose.

Frigga looked back at her son when he told her not to apologize. Seeing his tears, she instantly pulled him into a hug. “No Loki….you have shouldered too much blame…it is time that others take some of that weight. I am to blame for this as well, I did not extend a hand in this when I could have and should have and I am sorry, it is not all your fault.” She whispered, petting his hair as she tried to comfort him.

Loki didn't fight as his mother pulled him into a hug and instead wrapped his arms around her. He felt like an idiot crying so much recently but he couldn't stop it. "I could have spoken with you, you are not to blame." he argued. He had no illusions about not having been difficult during that time. He had practically refused everyone, trying to keep his children safe and morning his lover. Still he gave soft cries as his mother comforted him.

Frigga let a few tears fall as he continued to cry. “We share this blame Loki….there is nothing else to say on this matter. You were not in a state to seek out help, and I should have recognized that.” She said softly, continuing to stroke his hair. Rubbing his back and shoulders gently, she just held him a little closer. Sometimes she wondered how Thor and Loki could possibly love her. She had done so much wrong, had accidentally hurt them or made the wrong choice. “But I will always be there for you from now on. Any time you need someone to be there for you. I promise Loki.”

Loki gave a soft shake of his head in protest but didn't say anything more. He hadn't known to seek out help then, had been too scared and filled with grief. Slowly calming once more as his mother continued to comfort him he nodded at her promise to be there for him. "I will try to come speak with you if anything troubles me." he promised in return.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga continued to hold onto Loki as he calmed, not willing to let go of her son so soon. Slowly shifting away from him, she brushed at his cheeks with a faint smile. “I will look into magic that will allow us communication when you desire it…..I believe there is some ancient magic in the libraries of the palace that may grant such things.” She said softly. “I love you my sweet boy.” She said gently.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad Frigga continued to hold him close until they had both nearly calmed completely. When she pulled back a brushed his cheeks with a faint smile he returned it. "I believe there is, I read some of those books in my youth but I mean to collect more when I return to Asgard." Loki stated glad that he might be able to keep in constant communication with his mother. "I love you too mother," Loki stated embracing her again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga let out a relieved sigh when Loki returned the sentiment and pulled her into his arms again. “You can have as many of those books as you please. Only the two of us ever truly use them with any regularity.” She said lightly as she just enjoyed being close to her youngest for a few moments. She had missed his company and conversation in recent years. Loki had always entertained her and she had always tried to take special time with just him, especially after Thor had fallen on his warrior training with such passion as he grew and had begun to spend less time with her, even if he did love her the same. Sometimes it was hard to think that Loki held none of her blood. He was so similar to her in many aspects, and so different from his father.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Frigga gave a relieved sigh and told him that he could have as many of the books as he pleased. "Thank you mother, I will be sure to return them in the condition I borrowed them." Loki stated. Although it was unnecessary, he had never not returned a book the way he had found it. Sometimes he even returned it in better condition than when he had borrowed it. "I will allow you to go back to your game now mother, Tony and I still have much to discuss and to prepare if we are to return with you to Asgard in a few days. I shall come find you tomorrow if it would please you." Loki stated shifting away from his mother.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga chuckled slightly at Loki’s promise. If there was one thing she was not concerned about Loki borrowing, it was books. He treated books as if they were the most precious treasure he could lay his hands on. Shifting as Loki spoke of leaving, she gave a small nod. “I always love your company dear. Perhaps you would join me for lunch tomorrow….with Thor?” she suggested, looking at him to see if he was utterly opposed to the idea. She hoped that her children were starting to get along better here on MIdgard, perhaps enough that they could have civil, pleasant dinners together.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:22 pm
MDaylus

"I would be happy to join you and Thor tomorrow for lunch." Loki said smiling. He was making amends with his brother, slowly but he was. They were at the point of not yelling at each other all the time now and for that he was happy. Loki knew much of that was due to Tony getting them to talk and Thor listening to what Loki had to say finally.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled warmly at the acceptance. “Thank you Loki.” she said softly, kissing his cheek. “And make sure you rest tonight…..even if you are up and moving, you know you still need sleep.” She said gently before looking at Tony over Loki’s shoulder. “And you better make sure he gets some rest.” She added.

“Yes ma’am. I’m already planning on making him go to bed at a reasonable time.” Tony smiled slightly. He was still looking after Loki’s well-being, so getting him to bed and making sure he had plenty of sleep was already on his checklist.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games