Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:17 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Snapping to attention, Bowen nodded and rushed to her side, "Lead the way" he said.

Curthiel's brow twitched, something that, after centuries, became his surprised reaction, his eyes slightly widened, but not enough for others to notice.
He felt something, almost like a gentle breeze or a caress, pass over his head.
He looked around, there werent any mind elementals here, but what he was most curious about was, what they wanted. Breathing out a sigh, he continued walking as if nothing and quietly hoped they did not interfere.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:31 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Nodding Jade unlocked the door and mentally scanned the hallway before leaving the room and headed in another direction she bit her lip though and grew concerned, out of all the minds she touched breifly their was really only one she recognized and now she was feeling nervious, but she had agreed to help Bowen get Arion out. However she wonderd if that would be even possible, of all the minds she ran through a lot were clustered in one of the nicer courtyards she didn't really know what was happening out their but she stopped at a window when the yard was in view and looked out it and blinked and looked in shock at the sight of it. "What in the world? Are they having a wedding?"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:13 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

"Yes" Bowen said as he stepped behind Jade "thats why the elementals went to go find Master before dragging him here. It seems the King wants his daughter to marry a strong elemental.

Curthiel didnt like it, he could feel someone skimming through all of the minds, and could even feel as it seemed to focus most on Arion. And even though Curthiel was strong and was an elite even among the Mind Elementals, he was having difficulty figuring out who was the snoop.
"Master Arion, you will have to stand here, until indicated to approach the throne. Master Curthiel, guest, you must take a seat" the elderly female said bowing at them.
Curthiel looked over at Arion and noticed his expression, one of unease.
"Do not worry nephew, all shall turn out as it must" Curthiel said, placing his hand on the back of Arions head, to the others it would look like a kind, caring, loving gesture, but in truth, it was Curthiel putting a shield around Arions mind to prevent others from entering it, from changing or digging through it.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:34 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade frowned, she noticed Arion and who was standing beside him and she bit her lip and tensed up a little. "He is here..." she thought, now she grew more concerned. "damn it...how do we get him out...he is in public..." she paused then blinked and bit her lip more. "damn it...I cant get in his head now"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen looked down at Jade once more in shock.
"Is there any way to get him out?" Bowen asked in a rushed voice, "to lure him away?" Bowen asked once more. And scanned the area, when he noticed that Arion was still close to the entrance standing in the shade, and even from here, he looked uneasy.

Curthiel was going to sit at a random seat, but then, the elderly female walked over to Curthiel "Sir. please, follow me, the King has asked that we give you a seat much closer" she informed him.
"Very well" Curthiel replied and followed her, not only was it a closer, it was up front. Making sure not to glare he closed his eyes.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:18 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade looked down to think, then she looked back up and out. "a distraction might work." she bit her lip. "question is, what kind of distraction..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:23 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

"Walk and think" Bowen sad as he walked forward, trying to think of a good dstraction.
"The only thing I can come up with is throwing myself out a window" he said but let out a small growl, "but unless you are willing to drag out two bodies out then that would be a bad idea" he added in.

Arion was standing still, his hands where behind his back, clenched tightly, and his stare was focused on the throne up in front.
The elderly female had gone up to the front, but another elderly elemental had stayed behind with him.
It felt like an eternity before things got moving.
But then he heard it.
The giant doors that came directly from the Royal quarters.
Hearing the doors let out no more than a single click, like they themselves were scared of angering the King, was something that got Arons heart racing, but not in excitement.
And it was not that he was even nervous, he could not place the emotion, but he could feel the slight sting from when his eyes glowed.
First a young female walked out, long dark curly hair, and from here, her eyes looked green, no one else but the princess.
Following the princess, was another female, not much taller than her, her hair was just as long but auburn her eyes seemed almost hazel.
Finally, the King himself, short black hair, square face and cold green eyes.
Arions fist tightened, his narrowed, and his jaw clenched, he could feel a growl boiling up. Closing his eyes he took deep even breaths too and forced himself to calm down.
"Sir, it is time for you to approach the royal family" the elderly male next to him informed.
Opening his eyes Arion noticed the King standing up, his queen and daughter sitting behind him.
Thats not the only male up there, the guards, one of which he recognized and new to be another flame elemental.
Arion could see the glare coming from the guard, and he could also see how the King looked down at him.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:47 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade started walking like Bowen sugested, she kept looking out the window at everyone at every window they walked passed, she bit her lip when she noticed in one window the door's open and revealed the Elemental Royal family and she looked ahead and picked up the pace. "I can only think of one other possible solution..." she bit her lip and looked back at Bowen. "I could run in and at Arion and cling to him and call him father..." she looked ahead then. "But...thier is an Elemental down their that would possibly recognize me, so I don't know how well it might pan out." she shook her head as she continued to think. "Arion's mind is blocked...what if I entered someone else mind..." looked out the window and spotted the Mind Elemental again. "If only he werent here..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:58 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen looked at her confused, "Who could possibly be blocking his mind?" Bowen asked looking out the window confused.

Taking another deep breath, Arion began walking forward, to others it might seem like he was nervous, but in truth he was fighting fighting to stay in control, something about him wanted to attack, to fight, to blow the place up.
As he walked by his uncle, he could hear the males voice in his head 'Do not worry, all will turn out as it should'.

"Arion, son of Meredith, offspring of L'eostin and Xiana, you are unworthy" The King said once Arion was at the foot of the throne.
The King then turned to his daughter and held his hand out for her to walk forward.
The King then looked down at Arion once more, his eyes narrowed.
"I. Am. Not. Worthy" Arion bit out.
Curthiel had had his eyes closed for the walk, even as Arion first spoke.
"You have been sullied by the outside world, scared and unwanted" The King continued.
"Until now, you have proven yourself strong, and you have been cleansed, though your scars remain, you have proven that your strength can carry our kingdom forward" the King sad and looked down at Aron,as if expecting a reply.
Curthiel snapped his eyes open, a slow, almost sinister smile spread his lips.
Arion had bowed down to one knee.
The more the King spoke, the more he seemed to get riled up.
Until, he snapped.
" You should have killed me when you had the chance" Arion growled out, right before flames exploded around him.
Curthiel remained in his seat, the smile still on his lips as all the other elementals panicked, many of them weaker than Arion had decided to do the smart thing and run, those who where as old as him just stared in shock.
And the guards, well they were shot back as the Queen and Princess panicked and ran back to their quarters.
"What?" the King asked in confusion.
The barrier that Curthiel had placed around Arion as well as the fog that kept all his memories locked, had been removed, willingly.
E'sail seemed to smile at Arions actions, unsheating a weapon he lunged at Arion, but met a wall of blue flames.
Arion shot him back once more, and at this new distance E'asil saw that the flames had taken the form of a dragon, but Arion was the one that had flames coming out of his mouth.
All hell, had literally broken loose.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:42 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade bit her lip "I..." she started to say but by then they had reached the doors to the courtyrd and she dstopped just in time to see a bunch of elementals run into the castle she blinked and looked outside and her eyes wideneed at the sight of it. "by the gods..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen was right next to her and yanked her out of the way as a stampede of elementals came at them. Confusion showed in his pale face, once the elementals had cleared out he looked out through the double doors, ready to walk out, until the wave of heat hit him.
Letting out a quiet curse he saw how Arion let his anger run free.
He and a male sitting at one of the chairs as calmly as if he were reading a book under a tree.

Arion let out a bestial growl, his body angled forward his arms out, the flames around him grew agitated, the dragon became wavy, and, he was not looking at E'sail, he was glaring down at the King.
"You dare come after me and take me from my mate?!" Arion demanded as he charged at the royal male.
Curthiel remained in his seat, leg crossed over the other as he watched calmly, though he had removed the barrier from Arions mind, he had left a small tie to it, and he could feel as it was trickled thanks to the kings elementals trying to invade the males mind.
Not today, Curthiel thought, and shielded Arions mind, though he did use a pawn.
Looking at a random guard, Curtiel smiled the instant he made eye contact.
And just like that, the guard was under Curthiels control, looking at one of the Kings, Mind elementals, he watched as his new pawn went after the male, making it easier on Arion.
Until, Arion was tackled to the ground by E'sail.
"Your Highness, please get to safety!!!" E'sail struggled to yell out before getting punched by Arion, kicking his head back.
E'sail then growled and focused on Arion, who's anger only seemed to strengthen him.
In no time, Arion threw E'sail off, sending him lying against one of the castle walls.
Arion then focused on the King again, and saw the male making his way to the door.
"No you dont" he said in a cold voice, and used the flame dragon he had created, shooting it at the door, blocking the Kings exit.
"You took me from my dragon" Arion said in a cold voice as he stalked towards the King "You manipulated my memories" he added in, the flame dragon seemed to growl at the King he glared it down.
"And you have crossed me" Arion said lifting the sword that E'sail had dropped.

"I dont know about you, but I think that perhaps, we should find a way to stop him" Bowen whispered to Jade this time as he watched wide eyed at Arion who seemed to have declared war.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:32 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade kept watching in shock, this was who Kamen had picked for a mate? This man who seemed to have a power like no other, this heat, it alone she knew would make Kamen's body deathly ill if he were here. She had worked for Thorn's company for some time so knew almost everyone he knew including Kamen so was surprised that such a gentle minded soul had picked someone of Arion's sature she bit her lip. "Oppisates truely do attract..." she thought. By then she heard Bowen and looked at him then blinked and looked back out and nodded, but how she wasnt too sure. She spotted the man sitting in the chair's still as calm as he pleased then she looked back at Arion again then back for the man she bit her lip and looked at Bowen, "Stay out of sight" she said then she walked into the doorway and looked at the man she expanded her mind to touch his she was not sure if he had shielded himself or not but had to give it a try.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:36 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Closing his eyes, Bowen ground his teeth. Letting Jade do this alone went against everything he was, but he didnt know how to help, and he didnt want to get in her way
"Very well" he said in a strained voice, and took a hesitant step back, followed by another.

Curthiel watched as his new pawn took of one of the mind elementals, though the guards seemed like blades of grass compared to Arions flames.
But, the guards were no pushovers, and t was obvious right now. Though the mind elemental was trying to control Curthiels Pawn, he was far weaker than Curthiel himself and could not get around his control.
Watching the fights continue, Curthiel stayed out of the way, but as he sat there, he felt something.....something tickled his mind.
Not sure where it was coming from, Curthiel looked around, and when he didnt spot the intruder, he leaned back in his chair and tilted his head back to look at the entrance.
'You should not be here'
was the message he sent outwards.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:46 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade bit her lip when she heard the voice in her head, so he did sence her presence after all. She stayed where she was, she looked at Arion then back at him. "Neither should Arion, yet here we both are" She looked back at the fighting and bit her lip then looked back at him this time she stepped forward a little. "Calm him, stop him, he is out of control"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:14 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

-

"I can only assume you came willingly, Arion was dragged here" Curthel countered before looking back at Arion.
"He looks plenty in control to me" Curthiel said watching Arion swing that sword at a King who dodged, and stumbled missing a step.
But, he remembered Melinda, Arions mother and closed his eyes, popping a memory of Kamen into Arions mind, which seemed to make him stop, his hand going to his head.
But that was not enough.
Seeing Arion stop, gave the King an opening, that he took, grabbing one of his soldiers sword, he rushed at Arion, only to meet up against the flame dragon that Arion had wrapped around himself protectively.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games