Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:49 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

As she waited for the game to begin Nomelle glanced up to see the male staring in her direction. Confused she let the game control her and fixed on winning she became too focused and before she knew it the game was over. Got a free drink out of it so it was fine. she thought as she did remember a comment he mentioned during the game 'I want you huh? Today we'll move at my pace~ she giggled as she then turned her attention to the vendor as he handed her the cute bird plush. Giving it a squeeze against her chest Nomelle's eyes moved to his lips.

"Hmm..as a reward how about...a kiss?" she made it sound like a question but he didn't get a choice in the matter. Due to her heels she was tall enough to just kiss turn and kiss him. Placing a hand on his cheek she leaned in and kissed the male once before getting frustrated with herself for wanting more. "Maybe two.." She said as she went in for another one this time more intimate and deep. Putting her other arm around his neck with the plush against his head she pulled herself closer to his warm body.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Aroused & Playful ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear!

{O.C.C: I think I've mostly recovered but I'm a whole lot better! Lets do this!!!}

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

Aislinn was shocked to say the least when Shinzo had stated to her to send Blaze the photos she had just taken on her phone. The pinkette nodded her head as she was finishing up taking the pictures of all the writing she had done. Once she had finished with that, the woman quickly uses her shoe in order to erase all the writing so know one knew what happened there at the festival. "Hopefully this doesn't get any more out of hand then it already has tonight." The shaman stated before pulling Shinzo's yukata jacket closer to her body. The twenty two year old wasn't exactly sure but it seemed that the males jacket seemed to calm her down a bit more and made her feel relaxed.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Lune Beach
Wearing: Aislinn Winter Outfit
With: Blaze and Shinzo Shakaku, Solaris Windstorm
Thoughts: Hopefully Shinzo is able to figure out what is going on with the writing.
Money: $995.50
OOC:

tokyoloverTM
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:43 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

His date for the day appeared to satisfied with the outcome, or so he was to believe. She made no comment as to express herself in any other fashion nor did her body language exude any negativity. With the plush being buried within her chest, a smile forming on her lips, and then her eye’s looking at his own. Damean felt he had received quite the hint before her words would utter his delightful prize. And more so to his delight was he able to deduce correctly. She came towards him, her heels clicking on the side walk till they were both within in close proximity of one another. ’I wonder if she will stop with just a kiss, she didn’t seem so sure of herself.’ Then again, he wouldn’t stop himself from giving her more and more. So much more that just a kiss or a couple of kisses wouldn’t satisfy this thirsty girl.

Damean placed his own hand upon hers, clutching it while she came forward to give him his prize. The moment was short and entirely not enough for him. The same sensation came from her as she came in for another one. The second kiss was more up his alley than the peck from before. Her actions, her warm breath, and her tongue expressed a language that he was most suited in understanding. His free hand wrapped around the curve of her hip, bringing the young girl towards his body. Their heat lingered on each other’s while their mouths danced with the others. When the two had a similar moment in catching their breaths, he muttered,
”Or maybe three~” It was a playful question as his eyes locked onto hers.

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Money: $1000
⌘Company: Nomelle~
⌘My Attire: This
⌘Housing District: 1317 Ombre Housing District
⌘OOC:

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:25 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

With Damean responding the way she did it was hard to keep her hands to herself. For some reason just a few words or a simple touch could make Nomelle go from one emotion to another. Damnit..I feel like I'll lose this one.. she thought as she could feel her body begin to tingle with excitement.
"L-last one!" she exclaimed and without a second to spare their lips reconnected as if they were magnets drawn together.

She could feel her heart racing in her chest and her body temperature rising with every minute she was in this man's arms. Self control...self control!! Nomelle's voice repeated in her head as she pulled back panting, "H-How about another game?" trying to change the pace so she wouldn't lose to temptation Nomelle tried to use the games to distract her urges. "If not a game then..food!~" she hummed blushing.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Aroused & Playful ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear!

{O.C.C: }

Hope the kind

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:38 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

The blonde just sat on the beach thinking over if she should just move back to London. Her family would stop nagging her for a little while at least and then when they started she could just get her own place there. Still hugging her knees she heard someone call out to her from afar. Luka wasn't sure if it was her that the person was calling out to so she slowly turned her head to see who it was. A small girl, for once someone smaller then Luka only by a inch but she looked younger then Luka. She called out if a little girl was alright. Confused, Luka looked around to see if there was a little girl near her in trouble but she didn't see any. Little girl? She thought still looking around then it dung on her. She was the little girl and she let out a sigh. At least it wasn't little boy this time. " Yeah I am fine..." The green faced girl muttered as she placed her chin on her knee once more and looked back out at the water.

Crushing on: ...
Money: $190
Mood: Mad, Negative and sick?
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

[/quote

(ooc: Luka is blonde ^^'')  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blaze sighed and pulled out his phone. " Shinzo you should stop being so old fashioned and get a damn phone like the rest of the world." Blaze said as he walked over to Aislinn to get her phone info. " Why? So you can call me every hour to make you food? No thanks..." Shinzo said with a cold face and Blaze laughed. " Fine whatever, but look I get all the cute girls numbers." Blaze snickered and once her got the Shamans number he put his phone away. It seemed that the other member of their party went off to do something. Not sure what Blaze thought it would be best if they stayed and waited for her to come back. " You may but they never call do they." Shinzo commented as he let out a yawn.

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: fine
Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
Money: $1000
Mood: Fine
Cheery:Yukata

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

tokyoloverTM

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She heard the sigh at the label, but at least it was better than her being enraged just because of the description. Upon closer inspection, her verdant orbs took notice that the petite girl's face bore a obvious shade of green, a bit lighter than her irises. It seemed that the stranger's skin color change was also part of the mirage cloaking the entire beach.

She sat down close to her. "It seems that you don't have much company here. I can listen to your rants if you want to vent out. I'm a good listener, and I won't judge."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: definitely worried
Company: the Shakaku siblings and Aislinn (not far from her sight), the blond-haired girl (nearby)
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC: -screeches internally- Yikes, sorry TwT

tokyoloverTM

Amour1568

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:15 pm
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine, if you were only mine,
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

User Image

She tried desperately to stifle her laughter; however, her efforts were flushed down the drains the moment he pulled a funny expression on her. She reached forth and adjusted his mask. She initially thought he leaned forward to allow her better access to the mask but the strangely close distance between them made her face awfully flushed. She let out a small cry the moment the bumped heads and decided to laugh the situation off. "It's fine. Are you alright? For a moment there I thought you were trying to kiss me. Hah, if you wanted one you could have just said so." she rubbed her head and chuckled over how narcissistic she sounded. When he turned back around, his flushed cheeks had proven her assumption correct. Did he really-..? Letting this slide for now, she focused on the other question she asked earlier regarding romance and shrugged. She gave Lysander's words some thoughts with eye brows furrowed out of confusion. "Yeah, he did. Said he never made a wrong assumption. Maybe today's not his lucky day? ..but.. I may or may not have called your name in the middle of my small outburst-" she teased. "I don't really know what 'having feelings' is supposed to feel like. The last time that happened, whe dad assumed I was in a relationship, he tried to butcher that poor boy. Good lord! Well, not literally.. but.. were only sixteen!" she shuddered at the thought then breathed a frustrated sigh. Her mother seemed to encourage it, that is. Being wild at heart and falling in love with people. However, with dad saying he's the man of the house and whatnot, the woman had to follow his orders. What if he were to find out about Jaquinne? Would he perhaps try to butcher him, too? It would seem unlikely but throughout the festival, he made her feel like a school girl who's madly in love. She frowned and shook the thoughts out of her mind. She simply chuckled over how frustrated he had become with his words and tugged on his hand as she walked in the direction of the apple bobbing stall again. "Well, I suppose so. Maybe that's where the 'I'll do anything for you' sort of situation comes in. When they're madly in love. Suppose it's not wrong to say it's a little.. masochistic. Hey, hey! Think you can do that?" she squeezed his hands in attempt to get ahold of his attention and pointed towards the people who were struggling to get ahold of the apples.

I Feel: (( Delighted ))
I Think: (( Things will be fine. ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Black Cut Out ))
Who's With Me: (( Jaquinne ))
Crushing on: (( No One ))

OOC:

Name

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:16 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

When Blaze got her contact infromation from her, the pink haired shaman quickly sent him the photos she had just taken a few minutes ago. Then the female turned towards Shinzo and tilted her head. "Wait you don't have a cell phone?" Aislinn asked the older male. Then Aislinn loooked at Blaze and rolled her eyes a bit when he said that he got all the cute girls numbers, she then placed her hand on her head in order to rub her temple in order to get rid of the headache she was beginning to feel due to her chanting and communicating with the spirits. After a few seconds of rubbing her forehead temple, the young shaman goes and plops down on the sand, not out of pain or anything but out of boredom. "Why don't we all sit down and wait until Solaris comes back?" The twenty two year old asked.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Lune Beach
Wearing: Aislinn Winter Outfit
With: Blaze and Shinzo Shakaku, Solaris Windstorm
Thoughts: I hate when I chant and get a headache all of a sudden.
Money: $995.50
OOC:

tokyoloverTM
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:16 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

Indeed, the feelings mixing inside her mind, within her body could be felt by the Incubus. Though, he could probably still read her quite easily by just looking at the exotic image her face was making. No matter how many kisses she decided to inhibit herself, surely she would come back for more. ’Though I’m quite sure this won’t be the last one,’ he playfully thought as their lips reconnected once more. Perhaps in her mindset, parting would be such sweet sorrow. Yes, he was very eager for her but it was also nice to see her struggling under her own rules.

”Another game or food,” he hummed a merry tune as he placed some thought to her suggestion. The blush on her cheeks, her stammering, and the fight for control was an exquisite experience.
”We can play all you games you want to play, eat the food you want to eat,” Damean nestled his face into her neck. His words becoming a sweet murmur,
”But it won’t stop me from desiring you.”

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Money: $1000
⌘Company: Nomelle~
⌘My Attire: This
⌘Housing District: 1302 Ombre Housing District
⌘OOC:

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:44 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Aiko Kida

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

(☠) Demon thief Arsène (☠)

User Image

| Name - Aiden Brooks | Race - Demon: Arsène | Doux - House #1425 | Weapons - M1911 pistol / Dagger

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

What a ton of nagging.... And even more tons of pointless talking. Guess his lies are easy to see through to other demons. But that's not really his fault, since he JUST experienced being a demon for a week.... Either way, he did mean to sell him the fruit... But why did he seem so different before he sold that Nanoa fruit to those girls back there before him? Guess he needed to find out someway. Fine then... Just lemme change out of this before I get more attention than you do! Aiden said, as he passed by someone just to end up back in his normal clothes. By that time, he went over to Kira, who seemed to be just watching. He passed by Priya who was in her "Princess-ish" appearance, and then go to the hooded guy. Priya, listen. I don't know what this guy's trying to pull. So before we do anything, let's just get this fruit, and see what it really is.... Because I don't think just waiting around is gonna make anyone any better. Aiden whispered to Priya. If anything, he could be wrong, and this may not have anything to do with the illusions and problems happening on the beach. But there's still a chance this could help Kira or anything could help Kira. That's basically all he was going for. This was strange, because usually Aiden wouldn't care about anyone but himself. Hey Kira! Come over here for a second.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $600
♦ lock picks
♦ flash drive
♦ books
♦ Notebooks

◄ TECH LIST ►

Super speed - Aiden can enhance his speed for sneaking up to people, and can even apply it in combat, as well as stealth.

Deadly aim - Aiden can quickly draw his weapon and precisely fire 7 bullets at his target at a breakneck pace.

Knife mastery - Using his martial arts skills, Aiden can fend off multiple enemies with a simple dagger, and even uses his knives for practical use such as lock picking and wall climbing

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:50 pm
Kira Winters

User Image
Kira started fidgeting as the crystalline substance continued to grow slowly. She felt useless, what could she possibly do to help?
What was Aiden doing? She watched as he moved and appeared again to be wearing his clothes from before. He went over to Priya, what was he thinking? When Aiden called her over, she could think of nothing to do other than nod and walk up to him.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Mood: Nervous |Location: Beach |Company: Aiden, Priya
Crushing on: Aiden|Status: Single |Cash: $1000|Wearing: [default]
OOC: x
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

oOBookwormYumiOo

The-DJ-Ghost

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

Aiko Kida

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:15 am
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus tilted his head slightly and watched her gestures before coming to the thought that she wanted to challenge him. For a moment through his boredom he made a small noise and laughed softly. "My my, you really think that dont ya." He shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the drinking area. "Sure then, lets get a few rounds in and see how it goes..." He righted his head and moved a bit closer to lower his voice so it was personal between them. "Just a warnin' I tend to get a mite frisky when drunk." He gently took her arm in his and gave a gentle tug towards the event area.

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 8:11 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ The Hooded Figure❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Beach❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Wary❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya hadn't realized she was walking until it was too late. So.. he was offering that legendary fruit. She stood just mere inches before him, shimmering hues of blue and green staring at him intently. Surely, she wouldn't have to use... the training she received from the gods? There had to be a peaceful reason for this. She tilts her head at the figure, pointing to the patch on her hand.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
The-DJ-Ghost
Phoenix347
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:22 am
The-DJ-Ghost

Aiko Kida

Kirenai Yuki

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: ... Feeling: Almost ExcellentThe Story: {Click Here.}

"PARTAKE OF THE FRUIT..."

So says the cocky rooster. And just whom was Aiden to assume that he had been the one with the useless talking? He sneered down at the boy, watching him quickly toddle away and back to the woman of his choosing. No, he wouldn't get more attention - not unless he continued acting like the star of the night. His lip jeered upwards and he rearranged his cloak to fit alongside his chest, covering over his curled arms. An idiot, however, he was. To think such negative things towards a "suspicious person", yet choose to follow their path - unbeknownst of whether there be danger or not. He snickered, slowly casting his glance over the other girl the other boy had spoken to. "What's wrong, little one." He suckled in what might have appeared to be his bottom lip, though it still remained soaked in tar and black muck, and flashed his canines towards her in a taunting motion. "Cat got your tongue?" But instead, as she offered her hand, he peered down to it, perplexed. It seemed as if things were most certainly turning in his favor. Clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth, he gingerly took the back of her hand, placing it inside of his gloved hand. Beneath the article of clothing there was movement, but he doubted she'd make much of a fuss. After all, if he was correct - which he was as the power grew stronger - she couldn't utter a single word that would be a cry for help. He turned it, looking over the hard, smooth, and opaque substances growing from her skin and clothing. He flicked one, watched it shatter, before it grew back again. She, as he could tell from the current screaming and runs of the people around, could not be the only one. He inhaled with a smile. "Perhaps, my pet-" His other hand reached to stroke the underside of her eye, just along her cheekbone. "You might find someone to share a fruit with."

But as the boy came back with the other girl, he relinquished his touch and instead pulled into his cloak, retrieving the yellow fruit from before, and flashing it to the two of them. This girl, Kira, seemed to have the exact same physical problem. He smiled and ran his tongue over the front ends of his teeth. "Now I'm assuming, Miss..." He strained with a pause. "Kira Winters... That you have a want to partake in this fruit with..." Another pause. "Aiden... Correct?" Regardless of if the girl nodded or shook her head, he would continue. "If so, then remember- This is no ordinary fruit. This, the Nanoa fruit of Mykronos, will tell you whether or not the person you eat it with will become your soul mate." He traced the front of the star, up to the top of the point. Here we went again. "As you heard before, I'll say it again. To devour this and discover your true love, you must each take an end and eat it together. Down to the very last bite until it is completely gone. Split the green leaves with your fingers with a pinch so as you each have one. Then, bury them beneath the sand side by side; but make sure it is deep. If you are truly meant for each other, out will sprout a future for the both of you - a flash of black and white. But if you are not... Then I'm afraid nothing will happen." He shrugged lightly, finally extending the plush yellow skin to the couple. "For the small price of Kira's smile and a hand shake from you, sir, then you may partake~." He licked his upper lip excitably. "Though it is unbeknownst to me whether or not it will fix her..." He paused, reaching forward with his free hand and flicking yet another piece of hardened material protruding from her skin. Like a curious cat, he watched it grow until it replaced what he had broken. "... Problem."

"THE SOUL FRUIT OF MYKRONOS..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games