Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Certified_Gangsta

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:43 am
yeah that's what alot of people said when i did this with different ideas.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:12 pm
Masq-chan I know! Every single Walden books around here is changing to borders express >< it's really annoying.

I agree Neko-chan I like 'waldenbooks' better than 'borders express'

eep... if you were to do that too many people would fight over the same characters ^^;  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:15 pm
Ohhh speaking of manga, I got 4 of them today ^^" SO HAPPY!!!!

I got Confidential Confessions 6, so good heart
Pita-Ten 8
Psychic Academy 8
Shaolin Sisters: Reborn 1 heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:17 pm
EEP sorry rambling now but I also got two anime dvds today as well! The 2nd DVD of Gravitation, and the First dvd, first 5 episodes of Banner of the Stars, I have seen all of crest of the stars and have been wanting to see these ones so I bought it, the best thing was that at media play, they have used manga for pretty cheap about 13 dollars a dvd, or at least I think its cheap, and it was buy one get one 40% off two anime dvds for only 21dollars it was so great!!!  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:49 pm
PsychoAce56
EEP sorry rambling now but I also got two anime dvds today as well! The 2nd DVD of Gravitation, and the First dvd, first 5 episodes of Banner of the Stars, I have seen all of crest of the stars and have been wanting to see these ones so I bought it, the best thing was that at media play, they have used manga for pretty cheap about 13 dollars a dvd, or at least I think its cheap, and it was buy one get one 40% off two anime dvds for only 21dollars it was so great!!!
eek used manga. crying aw i wish I had a media play around here. I've never seen a media play. Woez for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:55 am
*hits head* not used manga, used anime, guess it was pretty late and I was rambling I made a mistake XP  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:57 am
Masquanade
PsychoAce56
eek used manga. crying aw i wish I had a media play around here. I've never seen a media play. Woez for me.

I've never seen one either. Maybe it's a northern thing???

I wants to go to Waldens SO bad and grab a ton of manga, but I must resist. crying
I just really want the next Hot Gimmick and Furuba. *sob* I do want the next installment of Tokyo Mew Mew, but I can wait for that. Furubaaaa~!!! cry  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:58 am
*grumbles* Isn't number 10 of furuba coming out soon? Maybe I am making a mistake but I only have up to 7 and neither borders nor borders express have 8 or 9 ><  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:05 am
PsychoAce56
*grumbles* Isn't number 10 of furuba coming out soon? Maybe I am making a mistake but I only have up to 7 and neither borders nor borders express have 8 or 9 ><

10's out. *sob*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:01 am
I just want the Viz's new mangas to be out already! I'm so impatient! I want Full Moon, Genbu Kaiden, etc etc! WOEZ!  

Masquanade
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:24 pm
Nyah >< I want to catch up on Furuba!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:39 pm
Speaking of cheap anime: ADV has a BIG sale going on until July 6th..god I wish I had money right now. heh

Ace-chan! Long time no see. I don't even remember the last time I talked to you. heh

Well...if anybody is in the DC-Bethesda-Rockville area and knows of any cheap apartments, let me know cause I'm considering moving there in the not too distant future. heh  

neochichiri

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:00 pm
neochichiri
Speaking of cheap anime: ADV has a BIG sale going on until July 6th..god I wish I had money right now. heh

ADV needs to get their a** in gear and come out with a damn Orphen season 1 boxset, but knowing them, it'll be 'complete' (meaning + second season). I heart that dub. So damn funny. Same thing with Rune Soldier, but I think I read that it's getting a boxset soon...THAT I SO want. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:17 am
Neko-Yousei
neochichiri

ADV needs to get their a** in gear and come out with a damn Orphen season 1 boxset, but knowing them, it'll be 'complete' (meaning + second season). I heart that dub. So damn funny. Same thing with Rune Soldier, but I think I read that it's getting a boxset soon...THAT I SO want. biggrin

O_o those are great prices though... hmmm... *wonders if she could sweet talk her father into a few*  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:20 am
nyah I know neo-san it has been a while, mostly because I am horrible and have not been coming to the guild  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff