Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venom3001

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:40 pm
Not much to say about me. A couple other RPs I'm in are at slow points or are waiting on other people a lot... and this appears to be vastly superior to Barton Town.

My interests include:

Books (Imagine that)
Video games
Economics
Philosophy
Psychology (to an extent)
Being stupid with my friends, taking a ridiculous number of pictures, then not being able to upload them because one of the processes I always shut down to speed up my computer is necessary to do so, then realizing that later and feeling dumb for not having noticed it sooner. It's happened twice now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:03 pm
Hi, I'm Tkal! XD Most of the rps I've been in were discontinued due to lazy people not posting *cries* so I was looking around for a new place to rp in a voila! I found this guild. I specialize in Fantasy RPs, but I am willing to give realistic and Sci-fi ones a try ^.^ My hobbies include:
Drawing, Reading, Writing, Watching Anime, Listening to good music, and hanging with my freakish friends.
That's all! heart  

Tkal

ruroni zetsubo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:04 pm
Hm.. A new hide-out? Yes!

My name is Zetsubo... Zetsubo Chan.... And if your wandering about that well.... I don't know why I keep that name... I enjoy a lot of things... I'll get back to you when I think of them...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:07 pm
My real name is Andrew.
I am a 15 year old male.
my username is unfortunately andyrclark. I thought it would be like many other sites, where you have a username and a forum/game name. But, alas. I'm thinking of making a new account, just because andyrclark is really lame

I joined, because i want to learn to RP better. I haven't done many RPs, and i could count them all with my fingers. Most of them weren't even finished, or got very far. They where also very simple with basically no rules or structure. Coming here, i'm a little overwhelmed, but i want to learn so i'll stick with it.

My girlfriend is an avid Rper, so i'll likely point her towards this guild. Actually, one of my reasons for getting better is so i can Rp effectively with her.

As for interests, obviously manga and anime. I like drawing, and writing. I have a large interest in Martial Arts. I'm a fairly avid gamer, and i play all sorts of genre all the time.

I'm also a really big introvert. >_>;

And eh... I don't really know what else to say. Feel free to ask me anything you might want to know!  

Reoku II

iShadow Kissed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:36 pm
andyrclark
My real name is Andrew.
I am a 15 year old male.
my username is unfortunately andyrclark. I thought it would be like many other sites, where you have a username and a forum/game name. But, alas. I'm thinking of making a new account, just because andyrclark is really lame

I joined, because i want to learn to RP better. I haven't done many RPs, and i could count them all with my fingers. Most of them weren't even finished, or got very far. They where also very simple with basically no rules or structure. Coming here, i'm a little overwhelmed, but i want to learn so i'll stick with it.

My girlfriend is an avid Rper, so i'll likely point her towards this guild. Actually, one of my reasons for getting better is so i can Rp effectively with her.

As for interests, obviously manga and anime. I like drawing, and writing. I have a large interest in Martial Arts. I'm a fairly avid gamer, and i play all sorts of genre all the time.

I'm also a really big introvert. >_>;

And eh... I don't really know what else to say. Feel free to ask me anything you might want to know!

You do know you can change your user without making a new account, right?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:45 pm
PUFFiiE Says::

Hello. My name is Clara. I usually use Seira as my RP character's name.

Why did I join? Well. I figured there would be a lot of semi-literate to literate people here. So I joined. And there are plenty of people here so hopefully, this place won't be a dead guild, especially since it is the top guild right now.

I have gotten to really love RPing. So yea. It's great.

<33 Arigatou-gozaimasu,

PUFFiiE-chan :3

PUFFiiE

Wheezing Fatcat

Euchi101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:49 pm
hi, my name is Emily, and i love role playing! i love to draw, write, and be on the computer.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:55 pm
Oh, wow, thanks you so much. I didn't know you could change your username. I looked, but I must have missed that function. So now, thanks to you, I have been reborn as... Reoku II! (Reoku the Second)
I would be just Reoku, but... I guess I used it long ago, on a different email. I can't get on the account to delete it, so oh well. I'll just be the second.  

Reoku II

Kyobi Matsumora

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:57 pm
Hey everyone My name is Kyobi Matsumora or on here Kyobi Hinomotto I love to RP and I love a good story line I play a lot of different characters and I am heavy into j-rock and the occult. My journal has my RPC's on the front page and there might be one or to floating around the other posts as they come up. I look forward to chatting and RPing with you guys if you have an RP that needs people fell free to pm me and I am more then willing to join up ^_^ thanks and cya around  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:01 pm
Lol, You're welcome. ^-^  

iShadow Kissed

Eternal_Slumberer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:10 pm
The names Ryusansuke Kuriji (At least that's what I'm going by at the moment.) I'm also called Gratos Orin and Caliber.

I'm more of a Naruto roleplayer at the moment, but in the past I've been in many fantasy and sci-fi RP's; none of which ever came to a real ending.

When it comes to RP's I don't care as long as I can follow a story line, there are people who, at the least, try to be literate (still trying myself xp ) and that it's just fun to be there. And for once, I'd like to see an RP reach an ending point, like a final chapter where the hero reaches their goal (or not, whichever fits best) and the whole thing is over. That's what I'm striving for in this guild. To create/find a wonderful RP that has a begining, middle, and end.

I apologize for the senselessness up top, but I just wanted to get that out.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:47 pm
Hey, same for me to. I've never actually completed a roleplay. They all die. x_x

And nice Tenchu quote! I love that game. <3 You a fan too?  

Reoku II

Eternal_Slumberer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:53 pm
Yeah. It's a pretty awsome game. I think so anyways. Can't speak for most other people.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:56 pm
Y HALO THAR.

=3 You can call me TK. As for my real name? Well, it starts with a T and ends with an A. Does that help at all?

I'm fourteen, and I've been roleplaying for almost six years. Admittedly, I was pretty rubbish way back when, but I like to think I've gotten much better since the Dark Days. X3

I mostly RP Sonic, despite my little inner demon that tells me I'm far too old for that rubbish, though I don't really like Sonic and co. themselves that much. I'm more interested in the art and character style. I do try to make my characters individual, but, as we all know, that's terribly hard these days...

Anyway, I'm rambling. Please, I do hope to have fun here... spread a little knowledge, maybe learn something. Roleplaying is a large part of my life. =3 I would love to become good at it.

Thank you <3  

Mz Teekay

Joseph Crowder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:00 pm
Call me Silent. I've been rping on and off for a long while now, but I don't think I've improved much. I know I am not literate but I ain't no newbie at rping either.
I roleplay a lot of different things, but I am a wolfy sort and tend to stick to my fellow wolvens.
I am an artist but I don't think I'm any good. I love to write, but haven't done anything in awhile. And reading is one of my favorite past times.
I'm a nice person. Not to stingy. Not to stuck up. Just right. I get along with all sort of peoples and I don't judge by the wrapper.
I love gaia but can't get on to much. Computer access has been slimmed for me. A bit hard to get on anymore.
Always looking for a good roleplay and some new friends.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games