Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:40 am

((Well if you need me to do some later, just let me know 3nodding And just so no one is confused. Mokuba knew Yami was in a coma bu overhearing the doctors say vegetable.))

Mokuba sat in his chair, face buried in hands full of tears. Though it wasn't Setos injuries that made him cry. He knew Seto's wounds would heal, leaving bad scars. And he knew that any good lover could over look the way his arms and legs looked, he could. "But I'm not his lover...just his brother..that doesn't matter. A lover is what he wants..I could give him what he wants. But I'm just a brother...and I'm fine with that..if Seto even wanted me around anymore." he whispered to himself. Or even the voices, someone for company. He began to sob harder, if things went like he thought they would, Seto and him would never be close again. All of this because of something he did not remember doing. The only thing he remembered is that he was told what he did. Now that Yami was in a coma, Seto would be depressed, a mess, and there was nothing he could do to help him. Then, he felt someone by him..Seto?

It was not Seto, but that was probably better. It was Yugi, grasping his shoulder in support. Their violet eyes met, Mokuba's were soft and scared. His persona was rather vunerable and broken. Looking up at Yugi with admiration, he was all that was there. Though Yugi tried to confort him, a part of Mokuba knew that Yugi had no idea what he was crying about. He was pretty sure Yugi would not understand, then again, maybe he would. Yugi had shared the same body with someone, someone who was not himself. But that was different, there was a curse behind that one. And since his was some sort of saint, unlike his, maybe it would not be easy to understand. "Setos wounds..Yamis coma..thats not why I'm crying." he whispered. "Theres something wrong with me...and that is why Seto will never love me like we use to..I blew it.." he whispered, about to sob again.

But his sobs haulted as the door of his brother's clicked. His head shot up, eyes red to their rim. His hands soaked with his tears. Though Seto would probably mistaken these tears were for Yami and his injuries. But he needed to find out what was wrong with him, before something happened again. His body felt strange, abnormal, it did not belong. Suddenly seeing Seto, Mokuba felt strange. It was wierd, he had no clue what was happening.

Suddenly, his eyes glared straight forward, like he had not been crying at all. The glare darted to Seto.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:42 am

((I was not sure what should tirgger Mokubas alter personality. But since his alternate remembers Seto and Yami, I suppose that would trigger it. Or Seto yelling at him or something. Let me know if anyone thinks Im wrong and I'll edit. But all I could find that triggers it is tramatic accurences. But after seeing me myself and Irinene with Jim Carey, I figured that anything that caused your alter to be there would make you snap. Im not all sure.. sad ))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:55 am

Seto was surprised by the change in his little brother's eyes, but somehow it didn't really get through.
"How's Yami?" he asked.
He sounded rather calmand cool as usual, but something in his voice...
Something in his voice ewas unusual to him. As if it broke half-way, but was inmediatly fixed by the last syllable.
He was afraid Yami was dead. He was sure his brother was probably crying over him [Yami] already, which couldn't be good.

[You do research? Do research on the cancer zodiac. [see my profile] Moki's psychic]
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:29 pm

((Inu: alternate personalities come to the surface when the dominant personality can't deal with whatever situation arises. So, even just seeing Seto could be Mokuba putting up a guard for whatever onslaught he thinks might be comming his way.

Dang, I was at border shopping when you RPed this. Bummer.))

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:56 am

Yuugi couldn't bring himself to look up into Seto's eyes. He heard how calm his voice appeared to be, and he wondered what it was that was going through his head. How could he stay so calm in this situation? Did he think that Yami was just asleep or something? Did he realize that he could have died? Did he EVEN care? Or was he just trying to show off when he ran into the burning building?

"Not good," were the only two words that he was able to form. He couldn't tell him that he was in a coma... that was hope-depleting for him. What if Yami never came out? no... It would be easier to think of Yami to be asleep... just asleep... "The doctors say that he can wake up at any time..." he trailed off. Even putting it like that made him feel the gravity of the situation. "Tomorrow... three weeks from now...or maybe he just wont..." the last four words he spoke brought his eyes to Seto's face. He wanted to see how they would impact him. Did Seto care or didn't he?

Yuugi was confused now.

He thought that Seto was just using Yami... But if he was, would he have saved him, or just let him die...? 'You can't beat someone if they're dead,' he mused. 'But still, it seems like something of a drastic measure for him to take just to be the new king of games.' What if he was wrong about everything? If that were the case, then he'd never be able to tell Yami how sorry he was for being mad at him. No... he'll wake up, wont he?

(*I've changed my mind slightly: I don't think that I'm going to have him under for exactly three weeks or whatever. If I have it be a tangible amount of time, then I'll be able to bring him out of it when I see fit. twisted Ah, the power a RPist has over her characters. twisted twisted )
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:43 am

Miss Chloie
((Inu: alternate personalities come to the surface when the dominant personality can't deal with whatever situation arises. So, even just seeing Seto could be Mokuba putting up a guard for whatever onslaught he thinks might be comming his way.

Dang, I was at border shopping when you RPed this. Bummer.))
((Just making sure I was making sence sweatdrop And I did research Kawamura, I just was not sure about it. I got all the information I had from that one site I posted. Just wanted to be sure. But since im surious, I will look up cancer mrgreen ))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:24 am

Mokuba glared up at the man before him. Glancing at the bandages with a small smirk. It seemed that Seto had come out with what he deserved. Knowing the man was in pain gave him a reason to smile. And it seemed to please him even more when he saw the shocked look on Setos face. His eyes looked curious to his sudden change. He chuckled a evil chuckle, too soft to be heard. It seemed that Mokuba could not even handle the very sight of his brother, so he had to take over. It was alright, he would protect Mokuba better then this loser could ever try.

Soon the smile was wiped from his face, hearing Yamis name. His eyes gave a small glare again at the very thought of the guy. It seemed his brother had not changed a bit, still fawning over that loser. He did not seem to care about anything else but him. He even cared for Yami before his own wounds. Mister hero had to rush in and save him from his death, what a pity. All that man cared about anymore was his little b***h and nothing more. 'Whats Mokuba eh? A piece of dirt?' he growled in thought. Whoever this was, he was protective of his other half. As he saw it, someone had to be. Someone had to replace the good for nothing in front of him.

The smile soon returned as he learned Yami was in a coma. 'Ah yes..my other half had spoken about it just a moment ago. I say its better this way.' he thought. Mokuba chuckled aloud this time, becoming more confortable in his chair. "Well the longer the better I say." he spoke leaning his head back. His voice was different, like he had suddenly caught a cold in its raspy tone. His eyes with those same catlike stare. Just a moment ago, he had been crying, now it seemed as if he had been happy this entire time. Now he seemed not to care about any of the people around him.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:32 am

Seto's eyes had focussed on Yuugi when hetold him Yami may not wake up. A heavy feeling of powerlessness overwhelmed him, and brought up a headache.
"Wh-..."
He was about to respond in some appropriate way, but interrupted by 'Mokuba'.
"What...?" he slowly asked, shock and somehow fear in his eyes.
"M-Mokuba... How could... Say that...." It was a shocked statement rather than a question. When he saw the way his brother was sitting there, as if he had just watched his favorite show, brought tears to his eyes.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:20 am

Yuugi was stunned. Had he just heard that right? No, there must have been something wrong with his hearing...not that there had ever been something wrong with it before... Slowly, he got to his feet.

He was sure that Mokuba didn't mean that... he was just saying things... he was probably just confused...

He remembered how made he was at Yami only an hour ago. He thought that Yami was being incredibly stupid for someone who was supposed to be the trick king. He should have known all about how Seto was using his emotions in order to enervate him.

Perhaps this was something that Mokuba and his brother should work out on their own.
"I'm... I'm going to go and check on him," Yuugi said through the high-strung air. He figured that he'd leave the other two some time to talk...whatever...
If they even needed to. Maybe Mokuba just...really hated Yami now...
'But even so...that's such an awful thing to say...'
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:34 am

When he found his way back to the room, he passed a woman leaving it. She was taking off a pair of rubber gloves. Yuugi was afraid of what he might find inside, but it wasn't anything too horrible, actually.

But at the same time...it was.

Yami was laid out in the bed very carefully. He was in the direct center of it and his arms lay at his sides, palms facing the floor. He was hooked up to various machines--there was a heart monitor, a baggy, and a few other things that Yuugi didn't quite know what they were. There were wires that went down Yami's side in a bundle, and Yuugi guessed that they were connected to his chest. The doctors had removed the oxygen mask, but now there were two tubes that went into his nose that made him look very sick.

The hearbeat on the machine went up and down in such a steady pace, it was nearly annoying. There was a very soft beeping sound that signaled every time Yami's heart had pumped all four cavities.

He sat down next to him on the bed and covered the nearest hand. In the background, the heart monitor's tone jumped ever so quickly. Yuugi was on his feet again in a flash and peered into Yami's face for a reaction. Was he about to wake up!? After about ten minutes of regulated beeping, he sat back down in his seat. "No. It's just because I moved you," he said to the other. "Yami..." It was heartwrenching to see the other like this. The hospital was no place for his Yami at all.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:55 am

Mokuba watched as the young male walked off, his heart sank. He hand no intentions on hurting the other, just his brother. But it was to be expected, he insulted the boys other half, which he loved. He glared at the figure walking away, he did not want to be left alone with this guy. But since he had no real choice, not wanting to go see Yami, he turned to Seto. His voice had such pain in it, tears began to stream down his pale cheeks. Mokuba just grinned, the tears not phasing him the slightest. "Oh please..like your tears would phase me. After all the s**t you did, why should I care of your tears? You didn't care about mine." he growled.

Though he was now growing angry, he was still happy with what was in front of him. Seeing Seto in some pain was now enjoyable, revenge was sweet. Then suddenly, memories were coming back. The one that made him who he was. Moaning, someone was moaning and another was crying. The boys eyes widend, "No..not again.." he muttered, grasping his head. Then Seto hitting him came back to him. His cheek began to sting, standing around all of those men, the five of them, and his brother. That's when his hatred from Seto rose. He had betrayed him, even though his lighter side thought different. He knew Mokuba was just confused, and he knew Seto would only do it again, which he did. What happend inside that mansion gave him the oppertunity to show himself. Mokuba was too weak after that.

He looked up from his hands, he could not be weakend. He glared at Seto, now angered by his memories. "I should have killed your lover when I had a chance. If Mokuba had not interfered I would have been done with it." he growled. The plan at first was to keep it quiet, but that was not the best plan. He wanted Seto to know him, see the true pain behind Mokuba. For he was staring it straight in the face. He wanted Kaiba to see, the person he helped create. Due to the crying, Mokuba seemed to be too weak to regain himself. Now he would be in control until then, or if he gave Mokuba his body back.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:22 am

"What...? You're not Mokuba...? What is... " Seto sighed, and shook his head slowly.
"You are Mokuba... And.. What do you mean; the s**t I did?"
Seto knew he had hit Mokuba, but he did not realize Mokuba took it this heavy. He just really wanted to shuit Mokuba up then, nothing else.
He didn't see the link between 'Mokuba''s behaviour now and that hit.
Besides, he really wanted to see Yami now.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:49 pm

He gazed at the man before him, his gaze still cold. He chuckled at Setos confusion, the man was dence as a doorknob. His chuckles turned into laughs in no time flat. His hands grasped his sides lightly as he laughed, his muscles tensing in his stomach. "Thats rich..you dont know what you did. Oh but I arrived the first time you ever hit me dear brother." he replied. Though his dear brother was emphasised with sarcasim. "But you were the last thing that upset me all those years ago. Our stepfather started it all, but you just came and wrecked it for yourself." he explained.

"You actually think that I am your brother, heh, thats a laugh. Your brother is too much of a p***y to be me. But I'll tell you this much, I am a better brother then you ever could me. Your punch was the final straw for Mokuba, you broke his poor little heart. He trusted you and you shot him down. Then, instead of searching for him, when he could have been dead. You instead made out with your little b***h against the wall. You dont care about Mokuba, you saved him from that gun out of guilt. All you care about now is that so called lover of yours. Mokuba was right about one thing..he has now been pushed more in the dark then he was before." he said. Probably now Seto would see that he was not the wussy little Mokuba.

"Please Kaiba, would your brother be this harsh, even if he is jealous of your lover? You dont know him at all if thats the case." he growled, snickering softly.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:43 am

"What...? Of course you're my brother... Yuo're just... "
He shook his head again, suddenly everything falling in place.
"I'm taking you to a psychiatrist." he stated calmly.
"Things will be alright. You're just talking nonsense... You got hit on the head or something... It's just a mental illness."
He was mumbling to himself rather than talking to the alter ego.
He still really wanted to go and see Yami, but he did realize that if he did so, Mokuba would probably freak out and become entirely insane and cut his wrists or something.

He knew his little brother was mentally fragile, but he had never realized that it was this bad. Who would have?
All siblings are in a fight at least once a life time. Most hit the crap out of eachother at least once a week.
He now knew that that wasn't something he should have done. He could have known.

Mokuba and he had been through a lot of things together, and that created a bond. Mokuba probably saw this bond as broken, while Seto saw it as unwrapped a slight bit. It should be easy to get it right again... He thought.
Now, he had something else to deal with besides Yami and Kaiba Corp.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:04 am

((haha. 'deal with yami'
Did you mean 'yuugi' or did you mean Yami? Just the way you wrote it makes it seem like he's a burden to Seto.

twisted I'm so excited. I can't wait for that thing to happen that I haven't told you about because I want you to enjoy it as much as maniacal me will.))
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games