Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:31 am

*Slowly moves closer to the crowd in a pounce/stalking way, like dogs tend to do, and just watches some more*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:54 pm

Akeji enters the forest and walks around. After a little while, he heard some bickering (sp?) He walked towards the sound, trying to muffle his steps as best he could. He hid behind a bush, and couldn't help but giggle at all of the older wolves arguing. Ake also caught the scent of a fourth wolf, but thought nothing of it.

Akegura Hirou

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:19 pm

Mr. Beaver
*Slowly moves closer to the crowd in a pounce/stalking way, like dogs tend to do, and just watches some more*

Seilene heard a small noise and moved away from the others. She quietly laid down to the other male wolf, "Something wrong?" She said quietly, trying to figure out what he was looking at.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:47 pm

"Seilene!"Sora yells and walks to where she is and sees the male wolf once again and hides behind Seilene.....

Hero starts to explain"Kiyoshi and me are childhood friends!and we got seprated for a couple of months.......but beware he is a big perv"He says turning back into wolf form...and walking towards Arkanna and sits by her...."don't pay him any mind though I'll keep him in place.."Hero whispers to Arkanna.......

Kiyoshi was leaning on the tree the whole time smirking to himself.....he turns back to his wolf form and walks to Hero and Arkanna...."So what is your name Miss?"He says to Arkanna

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:57 pm

Seilene returns to her human form, sitting down she looks behind herself to look at Sora, "Whats wrong?" She then turns to watch Kiyoshi.

Arkanna looks at Kiyoshi, "I'm Arkanna...." Turning to Hero, "you better...." she starts to mumble. Looking back a Kiyoshi, she gets up and sits behind Hero, "......."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:04 pm

Sora stays behinds Seilene and looks at the male and back at Kiyoshi....."I don't trust him Seilene.....Kiyoshi is one weird character..........

Her laughs at Arkanna comments and looks at Kiyoshi and says "Don't do anything improper to the girls or then you die first and then it would be my head next" he says laughing "and i think it would be Arkanna who would do it too!!!!"

Kiyoshi just rolls his eyes rolleyes

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:12 pm

Arkanna looks at Hero funny then turns and looks behind herself, "I wouldn't be able to..... If i killed the two of you Seilene may just kill me..."She starts to trail off into her own little world. Turning back to the others she looks at Sora and Seilene, still sitting behind Hero.

Seilene whispers back, "Don't worry as long as we have Hero, he won't do anything...." She then starts to laugh at Arkanna.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:15 pm

Sora just nods her head......"who are you?"she asks quickly to the male wolf on the other side of Arkanna....

Hero is still laughing...

and Kiyoshi walks to Sora and Seilene 'and what are your names?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:24 pm

Seilene looks at Kiyoshi for a moment, then answers, "Im Seilene...." Then she looks to Sora.

Arkanna looks around and walks out from behind Hero, "Its getting dark..." She quietly says to Hero.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:29 pm

"I-I'm S-Sora..."she says quickly........
"n-nice to m-meet you...I guess"she says even more quietly
and looks at Seilene....

"you're right..."Hero says back at Arkanna......"Hey...do you now that male wolf over there with Seilene,Sora,and Kiyoshi?never have seen him before...."

"well Sora,Seilene,and Arkanna nice to meet you three!"Kiyoshi yells

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:39 pm

Seilene smiles at Sora. Turning back to Kiyoshi, "Nice to meet you too" she says quietly.

Arkanna nods at Hero and looks and Kiyoshi, "GOOD TO MEET YOU TOO!!!...." she yells back.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:45 pm

Sora yawns and goes to Arkanna and Hero lays down curls into a ball and goes to sleep behind Arkanna......

Hero looks at Sora and says"We should do the same...it is getting late"He says to Arkanna

Kiyoshi looks at Seilene,then walks toward Hero and sits down next to him...."What should we do?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:52 pm

Seilene yawns and goes to lay by Hero. She lays down and falls asleep.

Arkanna looks at the others and walks to the oppisite side of everyone. laying down by herself she yawns and says, "Good night..." opening one eye, she looks at Kiyoshi, watching him, "Don't even think about doing anything...." she then closes her eye and listens to the sounds around her..
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:57 pm

Hero laughs and says goodnight and bites Kiyoshi on the scruff and dragging him away from the girls....."We will sleep over here.."Hero says dropping Kiyoshi on the ground.......Kiyoshi mumbles something and falls asleep Hero takes one last look at the girls and Kiyoshi and then falls asleep

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:03 pm

Arkanna gets up, sneezing, she looks around and notices the sun coming up. She gets up and stretches, she then runs to Seilene and pounces on her, "good morning...." she whispers in her ear.

Seilene gets jolted awake, mumbling back she says, "morning already?... i don't want to get up...." She opens on eye and lets Arkanna sit on her.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games