Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:27 am
Luna_Winter
NAME: Amanda
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: Kittie, Korn, Lacuna Coil, Cradle of Filth
SEXUALITY: pansexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: engaged
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: painting, reading, getting online, drawing
PERSONALITY: I can be opinionated. I am nice to those who are nice to me.
PET PEEVES: incorrect grammar.
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: painting, cookies, food, shopping, writing, reading, psychology. dislikes: arrogance, sarcasm in arguments, to much pride
REASON FOR JOINING: Sounds interesting.

Welcome to the guild. ^_^ *Hands over a basket of cookies* Feel free to post on anything that strikes your interest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:08 pm
I surely will. I like to post.  

Luna_Winter

CaptainBaconMan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:14 pm
NAME: Sam Taylor
APPEARANCE: Lots of curly red hair = awesomeness (its on my profile)
FAV. BANDS: Anti-Flag, Mindless Self Indulgence, My Chemical Romance, MxPx, Family Force Five, Elton John (SHUTUP I DONT CARE!!), Cat Stevens, Slipknot, and some other bands i can't think of...
SEXUALITY: Bi curious
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Going out
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Video Games, Anime, and Reading...i do this a lot
PERSONALITY: sum it up in one word: wierd
PET PEEVES: oooohhh lots...my biggest...when im reading and my mom comes in a distubres me...for some reason that bugs th hell out of me
LIKES/DISLIKES: pinepples/leeches
REASON FOR JOINING: because goth people are cool...i guess...and i can relate...its just the fact that if i wore makeup i would get killed by a million rednecks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:12 pm
randal 14 darkblondhair avengesevenfold straigh and singe hobbies are playin games and stuff personality diffrent reason for joing to make friends  

dagnort

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:27 pm
Welcome new people. *hands out cookie baskets*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:01 pm
*offers doughnuts*

Come, minions, feast upon the flesh of the doughnut and be saved from the tyrant that is the cookie!

Oh..umm..hiya, new folks!  

Your Night Surgeon

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:15 pm
Sirenstoy
*offers doughnuts*

Come, minions, feast upon the flesh of the doughnut and be saved from the tyrant that is the cookie!

Oh..umm..hiya, new folks!

*lol* They can have either really. Whichever their heart desires.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:50 am
NAME: Raze
APPEARANCE: 5' 6", blue eyes, dark brown hair, glasses
FAV. BANDS: CoF, Dimmu Borgir, Rammstein, HIM, Lacuna Coil
SEXUALITY: Not that it's anyone's business, but bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: engaged
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Too many to list here. They're in my profile
PERSONALITY: How can you gauge your personality? It changes all the time depending on who you're with and what type of situation you are in. However, on a normal basis I'm an extremely dark, morbid person who has disturbing dreams/fantasies/thoughts.
PET PEEVES: people who try to push their religion onto me. people who pretend to be someone they're not.
LIKES/DISLIKES: meh, likes are in the profile.
REASON FOR JOINING: so I can talk to other people who either like the same things I do or are similiar to me in nature.

Raze Krieger

xx_Bitter_x_Beauty_xx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:15 am
NAME: Deena Agamy
APPEARANCE: big hazel eyes, brown glasses, straight short golden brown hair.
FAV. BANDS: to many to list.
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: free not really looking though.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, liturature, and languages
PERSONALITY: fun, smart, interesting
PET PEEVES: people useing numbers when chatting, unneatness
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like hanging with friends, playing my flute or piccolo, and writing stories.
REASON FOR JOINING:Sounded like a fun guild with not very many rules but a few on not doing my pet peeves!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:19 am
Hello and welcome to the newest members of the guild. I'm lurichan, and here is a basket of cookies for each of you. *distributes cookies* Have any questions? Feel free to ask.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Intkueetu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:26 am
Name: Tanya Charron
Apperence: Short dark chocolate hair, brown eyes, pretty built (I work on a farm), 5'5, I wear glasses, tanned.
Fav. Bands: Slipknot, From First To Last, Fall Out Boy, Hawthorn Heights, My chemical Romance and some other ones too.
Sexuality: Bi
Relationship status: Single
Hobbies/Interests: Horses, Dressage, Show Jumping, RPG's, Anime, manga's, Fantasy books, video games, music (A bit), Cats.
Personality: I have loads of mood swings, nice, calm, quiet, hyper active when given grapes ( xp ).
Pet peeves: Loud, annoying people who seem to always act dumb.
Likes: Horses, books, cats, NON-violant games (Exept for counter strike), The sims, witchcraft, spanish peeps and languages.
Dislikes: 'wigger' and 'gansters' (No offence), raciest people, americans (For my own personaly reasons), my brother, stereotypes, meat.
Reason for joining: I thought it might be interesting to going a non-stereotype guild and for a good conversation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:56 pm
Ann_Kimiko
Name: Tanya Charron
Apperence: Short dark chocolate hair, brown eyes, pretty built (I work on a farm), 5'5, I wear glasses, tanned.
Fav. Bands: Slipknot, From First To Last, Fall Out Boy, Hawthorn Heights, My chemical Romance and some other ones too.
Sexuality: Bi
Relationship status: Single
Hobbies/Interests: Horses, Dressage, Show Jumping, RPG's, Anime, manga's, Fantasy books, video games, music (A bit), Cats.
Personality: I have loads of mood swings, nice, calm, quiet, hyper active when given grapes ( xp ).
Pet peeves: Loud, annoying people who seem to always act dumb.
Likes: Horses, books, cats, NON-violant games (Exept for counter strike), The sims, witchcraft, spanish peeps and languages.
Dislikes: 'wigger' and 'gansters' (No offence), raciest people, americans (For my own personaly reasons), my brother, stereotypes, meat.
Reason for joining: I thought it might be interesting to going a non-stereotype guild and for a good conversation.

Ello! ^^
Welcome to our guild
*gives cookies*

Dearest Darling`

~.NIGHTMARE-CANDY.~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:56 pm
NAME: Kim
APPEARANCE:User Imageyea i know i look funny....im 5'4'' gonk short short short!
FAV. BANDS: Dir en Grey,HIM,Dir en grey,Alice Nine,Dir en Grey,Moi Dix Mios,DIR EN GREY!yes i love Dir en Grey deal with it....
SEXUALITY: straight im pretty sure
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: forgotten and single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime,JROCK!,video games,cosplay..and did i mention Jrock?i also am interested in the Middle Ages and cryptic artwork....
PERSONALITY: weird,dark,moody,hyper yeah its complicated
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like randomness and cant stand that MANWHORE RYAN *COUGH* sorry long story but i dont hate anyone as much as i hate him...
REASON FOR JOINING: i wanted to find a plce with kind goths...the people on the goth forums i went on all ganged up on me clling me a poser for liking Dir en Grey,HIM,MCR etc.and im glad you guys accepted me xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:59 pm
NAME:tsutomu (its japanese)
APPEARANCE:5'6 black hair, brown eyes, works out a bit but dosent realy try...
FAV. BANDS:flyleaf, disturbed, him(wtf a boy likeing him? is that posible? but i dont kare what you think so shut up.)love equals death, suicide machiens,green day(i dont kare what you think)my chemical romance (again....), slipknot, and the final burden. there are others but im not caring to type them out
SEXUALITY:straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:i have a gf
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:anime, books, science, hp(if you dont know what it is i dont care to tel you)music, and some gaming from time to time
PERSONALITY:i have one, but im sick and pessimistic that im going to die and im seriously druged up right now.
PET PEEVES:what the hell does that mean?!
LIKES/DISLIKES:likes: stuff. dislikes: alot more than likes at the moment
REASON FOR JOINING:because it described me in my moment of non drug use.

*by the way im seriously sick so i am real pesimistic at the moment.  

paranoia_agent99

paranoia_agent99

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:02 pm
TwinkieMaster52
NAME: Kim
APPEARANCE: User Imageyea i know i look funny.....thats e in my happy mood.im 5'4'' gonk short short short!
FAV. BANDS: Dir en Grey,HIM,Dir en grey,Alice Nine,Dir en Grey,Moi Dix Mios,DIR EN GREY!yes i love Dir en Grey deal with it....
SEXUALITY: straight im pretty sure
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: forgotten and single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime,JROCK!,video games,cosplay..and did i mention Jrock?i also am interested in the Middle Ages and cryptic artwork....
PERSONALITY: weird,dark,moody,hyper yeah its complicated
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like randomness and cant stand that MANWHORE RYAN *COUGH* sorry long story but i dont hate anyone as much as i hate him...
REASON FOR JOINING: i wanted to find a plce with kind goths...the people on the goth forums i went on all ganged up on me clling me a poser for liking Dir en Grey,HIM,MCR etc.and im glad you guys accepted me xd
next time tell them to shove it up there@$$(is refering to the other guild)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games