Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:01 pm
Joa-Boo
((Wait hold on...A good plan, but easily countered. Think about what the Omega are really trying to do. They don't want to retake back their lost land. They just simply want all of you dead. the Knights can pull back into the entrance, like they are.... and once the force inside the base is dead all they will do is pull back and wait for another group for them to slaughter. I do like you idea though.))
((uhmm thats why the men inside the roderick are moving in after the Pegasus knights and blocking the entrance. If they break forward or try and run into the fortress then the opposite side attacks their flank. As well as the collective are tunneling to open an new whole so IF they broke threw hte back guard then most likely the Collective would be through and would swarm them to death. You need to realize we would do what the Omega did to us and set up traps and turrets so taking hte entrance hall (in a stright attack not ambushin) would be a blood bath.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:30 am
((I don't think i quite understand your set up inside the room, please post that for me. With two heavy forces flanking the inside no matter what happens, when they get in your flanked with no cover. How are you men supposed to stop this. I do understand the tunneling and it's a good idea but I don't think I understand the rest.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:10 am
The ride was tiring but coming to the conclusion of his travels fueled his dead blood so quickly he was ready to kill. Sogue, a vampire and deadly one at that, had been posed a new mission to counter his past failure. The Dark Hand won Clare over and now commanded another massive force called the collective. All of this was over seen by a single man with a lot of power and influence. Although Sogue’s main mark was Joa Boo, the game of chest preferred to rid the opponents of their higher seats before taking on the king. Sogue would not stand for anything other then check mate. This being so, he is found near the outskirts of Dark Hand territory, abandoned to support the cause in Roderick , it would not be hard for him to trespass.

His aim was for Impetus, the Dark Hand high General who worked the area. If Sogue could kill him he would be another huge step closer to confronting Joa Boo. The wind was heavy on the higher elevations of this mountain. The small Dark hand base sat cozy against the protected side of nature’s breathing. Wisps of snowy air dusted around the peaks of the mountain and choked the thin cold air. Sogue was on horse back, traveling with four knights and his trusty party, Helena and Serph. These where all the men had had to spare for the fight. To him it was enough, he just only wished there where more to sacrifice.

“Looksssss sirs sss” Came the tongue filled slur of a naga who held his part of a scouting party outside the main part of the base. He tugged roughly on the arm of a dark elf who responded with a growl.

“What is it you dimwit.” The Elf exchanged and then found the place the naga was trying to point out. He gasped with speed and pulled the naga down under cover.

“Is it really the ghost of Sogue, The man hath died twice and yet we see him now.” A third said while two other huddled behind him for a better look.

“We must alert Impetus. This cannot be good.” The scouts moved for their horses and mounted off towards the base. They shot forward with hast and quickly tried to cross paths so that they could reach Impetus before Sogue did.

“Look Sogue, scouts.” Helena called out and drew an arrow. She let the trap fly and it climbed through the air until meeting it’s mark in the chest. The man tumbled off his horse dead.

“RIDE.” Sogue yelled kicking the sides of his horse to get it to accelerate. The horse speed forward as did Helena, Serph, and the knights. It didn’t take long for Sogue and his crew to catch up. Helena continued her firing as Sogue galloped closer and closer. At this point the both swords dawn and his intent was clear. The knights held back and watched along with Serph to make sure there would be no more to pass.

Sogue dove forward on his house and reached the scout in the back of the line. Helena caught another in the torso, his kicked up from his horse and landed in the path of the scout just behind him. This caused that mans horse to trip up and fling him from his place. The scout tumbled against the ground with a broken arm. He tried to get up but it was to late. Helena reached him and firm drove a knife through the back of his head. Sogue was now even with the last two scouts. They where growing closer to the base, just about another 400 yards and just around a cut in the mountain. Sogue, while still on horse back, got to his feet and quickly caught his balance. He hesitated briefly for the perfect moment and then, in a split second, leaped from off of his horse over the other scout’s horse and pining him to the ground. Sogue tore into the man with his fangs and blood spewed from the open cut along his neck. It was like a fountain drink to Sogue as he quickly drew the blood to his mouth and refueling himself. The last one got away,. Making it around the corner and safely into the Dark Hand Base.

The base was very weakly guarded. What was left over for Impetus to use to hold the base where only those who did not aid in warfare and a few of his personal men to help maintain things and protect him. There where two squads of Gorgan gun men and two squads of soldiers. They didn’t account for much but Impetus’s main guard made up for that. Impetus had a highly selected ninja team on guard at all times around him. They where made up of 6 of some of the best men Impetus could find, each mastering a specific type of ninjitsu(sp). As for Impetus himself, he was known as the great weapons master., capable of fighting with any weapon and doing so with the up most excellence. Impetus could hold his own ground and would not be an easy adversary. Now he even knew Sogue was coming.

The scout collapsed off his horse in a tiered fret. He huffed and puffed for his little life. Impetus stood quickly and ordered an explanation.

“What is this. Why do you come so shorten? Where are the others?” He asked moving towards the beaten scout.

“He comes sir, he comes with plate for your head.”

“Who nave, speak not to scare.”

“Sogue, the twice slain ghost. He comes here, on this mountain to reckon you.”

“Close the gates. Man the walls. We will not lose to any such man. Not while I am still here.” Impetus ordered loudly, moving across the court yard and motioning for his elite guard to follow him into his hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:52 am
“Sogue, wait, do not move you further.” Serph called out as Sogue made to move around the corner wall. Serph moved towards Sogue and pulled him closer to the rest of the group. They had all caught up and planted themselves just out of sight to plan the attack.

“Now that Impetus knows of us, we will need a swifter plan. Something cunning that will allow for us to get as close as we can without getting killed.” Helena added in response. Sogue seemed to be thinking wildly. As soon as a plan hit him is was very visible on his face. The others glowed along with him.

“We will move slowly as a strong impenetrable unit. Knights you will use you shields like a wall and the rest of us behind you. We will all move together and once we get the wall I will retreat. Helena, you will take out the guards standing sentry on the walls as quick as you can. While Serph, you take down the gate. I will come in, in a fury with the wind and target straight for Impetus. Are we all good with that.” Sogue explained in great detail as he broke them up and ordered the group into formation.

“Sir we have a visual, they are on the straight for this wall.” One of the guards on top called back. He turned to face the oncoming shell of shields and began to fire along with the other group of Gorgan goblins. There guns seemed useless against the hard shield of the Holy Omega Knights. They simply bounced off into the surroundings.

Once close enough Sogue called for another brake. He took off backward, grabbing the attention of the Gorgan’s as Helena simply unloaded a set of arrows form her bow and through the tops of their heads. Other then them, there was little to no resistances found at the wall and Serph went to work bashing at the wall with his katana. The base was only made of wood so it wouldn’t take to long for the gate to fall. Never the less it was still an awkward silence in the fight. Suddenly one of the Omega knights lost his footing and was tossed from his defensive stance and the rest of the knights. He landed against the ground hard and confused. The other three moved about with puzzled looks. Then in a split second and graceful motion a dagger became visible and cut deep into one of the chest plates of the knights. All together the yelled as the one with the dagger in him pulled it out quickly. He tossed it to the ground and spat on it.

“what cursed magic is this.” He coughed up as they looked around. Off in the distance they could see one of the ninjas moving his fingers together, he flexed his legs and cut them across each other. Then with a swift motion he let he legs swing him back around and pushed forward with the momentum. Suddenly a gust of wind knocked one of the viewing Knights up against the wall firmly with a loud thud. Serph turned to see what had happened to his knights and Helena was already engaging with the wind ninja off in the distance. The hidden ninja became all visible after uppercutting the knight against the wall and taking a hidden blade in the other hand and shoving it through the bottom of his jaw. The knight died instantly.

“You will die you retched trickster.” Another knight called rushing forward and bashing the ninja in the side. The force was strong enough to crumble him to the ground but the ninja was quick enough to dodge the following blow of the knight’s sword coming down vertically into the ground. He leaped across the first knight and ricocheted off the standing knight back into the one that attacked him. It was a quick blow that the knight was able to follow. He threw up his shield and deflected the hidden blade, causing the ninja to bounce back. The knight behind him then rushed forward with his sword drawn and sliced horizontally. The clever double team yet again gave another heavy hit to the ninja.

The third knight by this time found his footing and was once again standing. With his sword drawn he went to finish what their primary mission was, open the gate. It would only take him half the swings it was taking Serph but the job will still take time.

Helena at the time moved for the wind puppet ninja. She ran briskly towards him with her bow drawn up and let lose three arrows. The ninja doubled back with a flip and then sent a gust of wind that tripped up the arrows target. They innocently shoot off into random directions. Helena didn’t let up though, she figured as much would happen and followed her first with another wave of them along with another quick wave behind that. The ninja first repeated the process but was caught by the last three and knocked back. The arrows didn’t do any damage but it did seem to have apart in his movement. The ninja didn’t wait for another brigade of arrows and ran in a circle around Helena. About mid way he tossed his arm facing inward down and then quickly cut it across himself. A sudden violent wind shot for the center, marker for Helena and caught her in the back. The attack was so quick she didn’t seem to even have a chance in defending herself and was crippled down to a knee. She braced herself and tried to pull up but another violent wind hit her across the front and knocked her onto her back. Once she was down the ninja leaped into the air over her and was falling heavy for her mid section with a dagger pulled out.

Just then his target was thrown out of view as Serph bashed him out of his cause. It was a heavy hit and it knocked him over with a hard slam against the ground. The momentum of Serph’s run continued him forward after the first hit, giving birth to another as he drew his katana for a quick x cut. The power of the cut seemed to even cut through the air molecules, it was that clean of a cut and split the ninja with little to no effort. Although the attack seemed to tire Serph out profusely he said a prayer for the dead foe and sheathed his weapon.

The other two knights fought together roughly in attempts to hold off this ninja. He was very quick and in some moments even seemed to vanish from thin air. The two knights waited back to back and slashed together at opposite targets to weaken the ninja’s defense. The ninja for the most part had no choice but to dodge because the shear strength of the knights would even hurt to just block. As Helena and Serph caught up the four on one clause was enough to simply finish him in a quick effort. They where down one knight and still on the winning side. The free knights gave out a loud “hazzaa” and turned their focus back to defense.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:52 pm
Joa-Boo
((I don't think i quite understand your set up inside the room, please post that for me. With two heavy forces flanking the inside no matter what happens, when they get in your flanked with no cover. How are you men supposed to stop this. I do understand the tunneling and it's a good idea but I don't think I understand the rest.))
((You arn't nesessarly flanking me. As far as I understand the Pegasus Knights are stampeading down the entrance hall which would mean they would have to go out where Marlon and the knights are. Then besides that ambush and the outside flanking force the only other battle I see is established front which would be weakened as the Omega as you have said many times have few men and I am under the impression you are sending a lot in this back attack. Now your last post said I had already fortified the captured room which means I would have more than enough soldiers to lead another team into the entrance hall once the Pegasus Knights have to exit. Then we would block it off and either hold them in the center and blast them to death or if they try to run cosolidate all my forec into them and swarm them with my heros mixed in. All while the tunnel is being created to bypass the flanking force and reinforce both of my attacks from inside the mountain. Now this is going off how I interpreted your plan, if I was mistaken then I will glady change it up))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:02 pm
Veric let go of the girl and turned to join the group of men arming themselfs.

The cloaked figure pulled off his hood revealing a young angelic looking man with white spikey hair and seemed to radiate a bright aura around him. "We are now brothers banded by the baptism of fire. Together we shall free Avino of the tryanny of the Dark Hand. To long have we sat back and let them brutalize our women, steal our land, and dominate our people. Our town lays in ruins, destoryed by the Dark Hand during the slaughter. They locked you up here because of one reason! AND THAT REASON WAS FEAR!" He had to stop when the crowd begin shouting and cheering so loud that nothing could be hear other then it. When they had finished he contunied, "And I say we show them they were right! We go brothers to take our city and send these bastards to the hell of which they have created!" All throughout the room war shouts were echoed.

Those in the group that had gathered weapons exited the makeshift dungeon first screaming bloody murder. The majority of the Dark Hand guards broke and retreated back towards the city at full speed, those who where to slow where slaughtered mercilessly. The lucky ones made it through the closing town gates. Machine gunners on top of the wall's guard towers opened up raining a death of sharpnel onto the rioting men. half dozen where killed outright and and another eight where wounded in the first ten seconds. Men started to break and run to the woods fearing the devesation being unleashed by the gunners.

Veric ducked down behind a bush barely dodging the aim of one of the machine gunners. Next to him an elf slide into the bush next to him. "Damn bastards, using unhonorable machine guns like that! I shall cleanse them of their sin through death!" The elf stood up with a bow and strung an arrow. He took aim at one of the gunners and releashed the shaft. Veric watched from behind the bush as the shaft flew past lines of machine gun fire and entered the chest of a machine gunner. The gunner fell from the wall into a circle of furious rioters, who in seconds tore the dying man apart. The elf strung another arrow before standing back up and released another shaft into the gunner killing him outright.

The third and final gunner found the spot where Veric and the elf where hiding. The two dived away as machine gun fire teared the bush to shred mere seconds after they left. The elf strung a third arrow as the two landed a few feet away. He fired the shaft and took the gunner in the face. The wall was now clear and some of the men where running to the woods to cut down a tree for a ram while others sought to climb over the wall to no avial. The order that the cloaked figure had in the makeshift dungeon was low as fifty men all dashed around trying to find a way into the town.

"You elf! And you Vapard! Grab a torch and help me set those towers on fire!" The cloaked figure demanded as he walked over to the two.

"Why we cleared the towers why go and desory them?" Veric asked.

"If they get more gunners get on that wall before we get in then we might lose to many to take the city." The figure contunied as he picked a split log from the ground and walked to a gaint fire pit the guards where using.

"And how do you propuse some fifty men take on hundreds of Dark Hand soldiers?" The elf countered as he did the same with another log.

"Once we breach the walls the men and women of Avino will take up arms and together we will run the Dark Hand out of the city!" the cloaked figure said with a determination and sense of pride that made Veric believe him as the three lit split logs in the fire.

Though the elf was more skeptical of the man, "So you HOPE." The three ran towards the tower and tossed the logs high into the air. Veric's and the cloaked figures hit the top fo the first tower but only one fell into it, the elf's bounced off on of the legs and fell to the ground. As men around them saw the three's idea they cheered and ran to do the same. It wasn't long before two dozen flamming logs where being chucked up at the towers and the wall setting it ablaze.

By this time the men who had went to the woods where returning with a shoddy made ram of a chopped tree. Other men went and ran to help the gaint ram and together the men ran it into the flamming wall. The ram broke through the wood of the gate and knocked it wide open.

Once inside the men found dozens of men in the streets rioting already. Guards where running from place to place slaughtering the men. "Forward brothers! For Avino!" Came the war shout of the cloaked figure as the men dropped the ram. The crowd charged the guards and the fight for the city square began.

Guards and rioters where flocking in by the dozen as the fighting in the square got more and more intense. As armed fell a rioter would loot the weapon and charge the guards. Complete chaos covered the square, fires where started in the surrounding buildsing and the screams of the dying rung through out the streets of Avino. Veric slashed at a guard cutting his chain mail and into his shoulder. The guard screamed in pain and fell to the ground as Veric drew a dagger he had picked up and jumped ontop of the trashing guard. He slit his throat quickly and stood up. When the thrashing stopped and the guard was dead Veric planted his foot on the dead guards chest and yanked the sword free. This was the fourth guard Veric had killed in the square, the sixth one in total. It surprised him how quickly he was becoming better and better at killing. His thought was interupted when a axe head came crashing down in front of him causing him to jump back in shock.

Another guard had come to advenge the one Veric killed. Veric sloppishly flourished his sword and was lucky not to drop it. The guard laughed as he came foward swinging the sword down at Veric. Veric blocked the blow and spun off it and stabbed at the side of the guard. The guard's mail kept the blow from pericing skin but it did cause a hard impact making the guard curl over in pain. Using this prime oppertunity Veric brought an ebow down hard onto the back of the gaurds head sending him to the ground. Once the guard was on the ground Veric raised his sword high above his head and stabbed down with all his might stabbing through not only the guards mail but his body as well. With a smile of sick delight Veric tighened his grasp on the hilt and pulled up on the sword. The sword did not budge, Veric was simply not strong enough to pull the sword from the corpse.

Abandoning the sword Veric took the axe the guard was using and looked for another guard to fight. Around him the sky had darkened from the smoke and the sound of hell raged around him. Hundreds of bodies where fighting in the square and they where dieing left and right. It wasn't long before the guards had lost so many men that they had to abandon the square for fear of losing the govnerors estate. All around the square and the surrounding streets guards fled raging rioters, most of the guards where trapped to far in the mass of rioters to escape and where mobbed to death one by one. Within the fourth hour of breaking from the dungeon the town square had been retooken by the citizens of Avino. The Dark Hand flags, emblems and banners where toren down and ripped to shreds or brunt with the bodies of the dead guards. Many men took to looting the shops of the square and rioters started killing each other over petty squabbles and loot. This was the moment that brought the realization to everyone that this really was a disorganized mob.

(part two done!!! I will do part three (taking the governors estate) later Drew)  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:22 pm
Joa-Boo
((to Salfos))
The guard all exchanged looks of worry and confusion. They had no idea what these people where talking about and one drew his sword. He fluttered down to the ground level in a rush of flapping and stood erected. The guard with the others watched as the three of you came closer.

“so you say you three are just camera people sight seeing, yet you steal from our land. Not just steal but ravage the heart goods of this race.” The guard said coming closer, he turned so all the other could see and gave a nod, they readied their bows and spears. “Don’t you try to lie to me. Any Dragoon could smell Dragon egg on a stranger. How dare you try t steal and lie to us?” He added as he lifted his sword drawn arm to strike

Just then, from out of the powerful forest a smaller Dragon, the water drake, appeared out of the midst with it’s wings flaring and mouth ajar. With a wild cry it snatched up the Dragoon from the ground and ripped him in half. The beast jerked about in the air until it was facing it’s targets once more and made from another dive.

“The Dragon, we must suppress it. Fall out for back up.” The Dragoons on the wall yelled and hurried off for a torch to light and bring in more men to help calm the dragon. The moved frantically until the fire was lit. Slowly but surly a whole chain of torches want up into the air all around the walls.

“There will back up in about 30 minutes. Hold it back for now.”

during the whole confusion Salfos and his gang ran for the door. throwing flash bangs behind them with smoke. "Run guys!!" Salfos said and drew his Altair to keep ready. Altair got his sword out and ran. Isao tried to collapse a wall down to create more confusion. They hit the forest dashing at full speed. Several dragoons kept pace. Salfos threw the bag to Isao.

"Run." he yelled.

He and Altair stood against the dragoons. four against two not good odds.

"its not like we haven't been in a situation like this before." Rex joke

"Yea but that was back then. friend." Salfos replied.

The two charged the dragoons and one brought a spear up and the other down to keep up a defense on each other. Salfos brought out more ends of the Altair and threw them and they warped around the spears like guided by a magical hand. bouncing off the Dragoons armor as they began to buff themselves. He then dashed behind one and pulled him down moving his head to get his spine out of alignment. shoving him to the ground. The dragoon grabbed his knife to stab Salfos. But salfos grab his wrist and put it in a reversal shattered the bones in his wrist. Grabbing the knife he stabbed the dragoon in the neck. the partner of the dragoon rushed salfos slamming him. Feelnig the 400 pound warrior slamming in Salfos hit a tree making a nice indent in it. Altair was struggling parrying and blocking the two dragoons as they covered eachother and striking after one another. Salfos ran over to Altair.

"we dont got the jump on these guys...i think were done for." Altair said.

"No my friend have faith." Salfos said.

"You creeps fight someone as powerful as you. not a victim of an attack on joa-boo." a mysterious female voice came in.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:02 pm
Vossler and his Knights began to ride down the tunnel. Rikimaru and his men waited. Hanzo had teleported behind them and began shutting some doors. Silke stood by to sing and Xeno was on the ceiling. Kotaro was on the other side of Rikimaru readying for battle. Rikimaru walked out in the open sword and shield in hand. Vossler told his knights to halt. Stunned to see other people in the tunnel.

“Move out of the way for OMEGA!!” Vossler cried.

“In the name of Joa-Boo you shall fall Vossler.” Rikimaru roared and charged.

The knights followed Vossler in a return charge. At that moment all hell broke loose as Hanzo threw his weapon and pulled a horse down knocking the knight off the mount. Xeno dropped down on them taking several of them off the horse. Kotaro launched out at Vossler overshooting and catching the wall. He dropped down and engaged a downed Knight. Isao shot a fireball at the remaining Knights causing them to rear. Vossler still charged on his trusted steed at Rikimaru. Rikimaru jumped into Vossler tackling him down. Vossler smashed Rikimaru in the face causing him to grab his nose and back off. Vossler got into a stance and was ready. Hanzo pulled the knight he had close and shattered his armor with the weight on his weapon. The knight grabbed the weapon and pulled him down. Silke sang to get the knights attention. Hanzo was able to flee and get back to his side of the field. Xeno began hissing and putting fearful thoughts into the knights that stood in front of him. They went effected much but he could feel his evil pulling at the ends of their hearts. He lashed out with tail knocking a knight over as the other sliced into his hip. A hissing noise was heard as the acidic blood sprayed out burning the knight’s sword and his armor. The Knight began to take his armor off. Hanzo seeing the opportunity ran behind him and stabbed up under his ribs piercing his heart. Vossler came at Rikimaru with a downward slash. Rikimaru put his shield up and took the blow. The human was strong but not enough to match his. He stood up a whole two feet taller. Stared Vossler down and begun a staring contest. Kotaro gone into the chaos began failing around at the knights keeping them at bay. Silke prepared an ice spell and shot it at the knights slowing them down but they still moved fast to barley get away from Kotaro’s attacks. The knight that saw her sing charged her and she ran away. Xeno left eh knocked down knight to go to her aide. He took his claws, the knight freaked out as he thought the claws of death got him. The psychological breakdown went through this distracted knight.

“WITCH!!” He cried before the evil tongue of Xeno sprayed through his throat shooting blood everywhere.

The knocked down Knight rushed Kotaro and knocked him over. Kotaro took his claws and push the knight up at the ceiling. The knight threw his sword down clipping Kotaro in the shoulder. He screamed in pain and let go of the knight. The other slowed knights rushed Kotaro. Hanzo appeared out of thin air in front of them stopping them and next they knew were blown away by his psychic powers. They were dizzy but regaining quickly. Rikimaru and Vossler seemed to be stuck in stone. Then they moved in a blur both attacking and appeared where the other stood. Rikimaru hunched over and Vossler took a knee. Rikimaru had a cut over his chest, but Vossler got one in the gut and side. Rikimaru cleaned out his broken nose.

“you will pay.” He hissed.

“I will see you skinned lizard.” Vossler grunted and got back up.

“My lord fall back and warn the others!” His captain said.

“No men if I leave this monster shall make you mead for the dogs.” Vossler grabbed his sword.

Xeno shifted into a Ravener mode. His legs formed together with his tails make a Snake like lower body. His throax grew another pair of scything talons and the spikes on his back curved down into his spine. He was a slithering menace and dug a tunnel. The knights formed up in a circle as Hanzo kept coming closer. Silke jumped in the tunnel. Xeno jumped out from inside the circle dropping Silke behind the Knights and then burrowing through the roof of the cavern. Silke began to sing and entice all of the Knights to look at her. She then sung them down into the hole and kept singing. She then casted a earth spell to collapse the tunnel on the knights. Xeno returned in the cave and Hanzo picked up Kotaro. Vossler rushed Rikimaru and pinned him on the wall. Rikimaru dropped his sword. Vossler drove it into the lizards belly, but could not as The Lizard grabbed it holding it back. Rikimaru’s hands began to bleed excessively.

“You shall not defeat what Master Joa-Boo has sent. I am his messenger of death and you shall all die.” He said as he pushed Vossler back and rushed him. Getting in a fury Rikimaru grabbed Vossler by the shoulders and took his jaws and made sure Vossler’s skull cracked under his bite. What was left slumped to the ground.

“How bad are you Kotaro?” Rikimaru asked.

“Chaos still calls to me.” He grunted.

“Return to camp and rest up we can take it from here. Xeno go back into that form and dig tunnels all over the cavern. Ill will call our lord to tell of the plan.”

“yes my lord.” Xeno did as ordered

Rikimaru pulled out a black scroll and wrote. My Lord Joa-Boo if you can get the bombardment of the caves to hold for awhile. Xeno will be digging tunnel systems to cause the caves to collapse and we will engage the leaders till he returns. Then you may bomb the caves and take all of it down. We also have one member in critical condition and is returning to our base camp outside the tunnels. Kotaro needs some medical help. We will let you know when this plan is good or has your mind devised some of greater magnitude. Sincerely your right hand Rikimaru.  

Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:34 am
((Jake, those where some amazing posts...I love it. Although I am very sad to see Vossler go, he went in the furry of battle. If any thing I would of loved to see the more dynamics of the battle. I guess that doesn't matter because the important dynamics between Rick and Vossler was big))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:48 am
The flank succeeded in it’s cause. The Omega Alliance tore through both ends finally of the middle room and charged forward. Lances met bones and bodies as the Pegasus Knights stormed the area . The Dark Hand soldiers defended what area they could and engaged the oncoming cavalry. On the other side the Omega soldiers pored in from the front exit and pulled the attention of the other half of the Dark Hand units. Atais, Splitjaw, Cane, and Zaught where the only head figures holding any kind of real defense. The first to go where any of those who tried to run. Follower by the men operating machinery and torrents. Next was to simply finish any Dark Hand member that lasted in the middle.

“Men, we have succeeded, get the back to strongholds. We will finish what lies here.” The captain of the Pegasus Knights called out as the last of the men inside the room died. The Omeag soldiers did as he said and turned for the way they came. The entire battalion of horse drawn soldiers now focused all of their might on the four men left, Salin’s heroes.

Mean while the knights watched as no Dark Hand soldier advanced to reline their dying men inside. They all laughed and cheered, mocking Salin and his Dark Hand.

“Fearful they are of our might. Look how they sit back with the tails in between their legs. Poor Dark Hand can’t stand against us rightful ones. All glory be to the Heavens.” Mardon called out loudly enough that he could be heard all across the field. His men and him where safely inside the entrance where there was enough cover to protect form any siege.

“Sir they are all taken back, if we advance now we will crush them.”

“Oh no do not lose your whits about them. This was only a small finger of the body of the Dark Hand. You may go to your death but I tell you mine ends not here.” Mardon replied to his eager knight at his side. He sheathed his sword and began to move backward towards the secret room.

((Ok….so that had to happen that way, but you have a good counter in mind. The only way your 4 men are going to kill all of the Pegasus knights is by reinforcements coming from Clare. I guess you can just post your guys holding out and fighting, and getting slaughtered but have Clare come to the rescue and kill off all of the Pegasus guys. Then have only go as far as beginning the attack on Mardon.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:59 am
((to Salfos))

The Dragoons braced themselves in a strict defensive stance but wondered about the voice. Their minds sore after the thought.

“What, did you guys hear that.” One said to the other three. They where now all three back to back and in a triangle formation. They would not let these two go without paying for their thievery.

“Why do you steal such a sacred being’s young? Do you know what you have in that bag?” Another Dragoon asked with a stern voice. “That egg is very important to the dragon species and you could be jeopardizing an entire race with your foolish actions.”

Just then the Dragon reappeared, this time from the sky and falling straight down over the seen. Its head bent below it for direct assault and expunged a wave of molten fire in the direction of the party. In an instant the Dragoons shook from their defensive trinity and blew back at the fire. It cut off just in front of the three and Rex and Salfos. They where protecting you.

“Please give us the egg. This Dragon can not be killed by anything we can conjure, maybe if you could explain to us why you seek to take this egg we can provide a different source. We are experts.” The third concluded with the other three. They stood in your way of the dragon, facing it, as the monstrous beast crawled closer with fury.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:21 am
“WHAT,” There was screaming, “Vossler has been slain. By whom?” Toru’s voice echoed from her heavily guarded chamber. The fight outside was coming to a stand still as both sides casualties matched at massive rates. It was at this point a moral tie with the Omega leading in force count. Toru was against the strategist table and almost in tears. She held them back as she turned to the messenger.

He looked up at her and felt her distress. “My mistress, by a group that call themselves the DHSS (Dark Hand Secret Sector). Their lead we know of is the great Rikimaru. The rest are just followers. They have a witch spell caster, some monstrous machine transforming thing, a crazy warrior, and a ninja.” With that the messenger bowed and left the room.

“What are we going to do about these guys. Toru, they must have plates for our heads as well.” Darth Gravear spoke with a cold chill voice. His eyes rocked from face to face among the court. “They obviously have another agenda then to assault our forces.”

“We will crush this Rikimaru. He stands nothing against my might. Even if he is no Human my strength in everything surpasses him.” Stickler spoke with a fist pounding the table. He stood slowly and with his perfect armor let his cape flow to the ground.

“I think I have a plan,” Toru established with a makeshift smile. She looked devious yet very concerned. “You two will flee this base. Return to your own countries and ready them for war against the Dark Hand. This thing is about to become much larger then.” Toru added and then leaned in to Stickler and Darth Gravear. She told them of her plan and they agreed. It would be very soon that they proceed with their plans. All would be well.

Suddenly, from the brake of silence among the inner parts of the Omega Cavern base, four of each, Stickler and Darth Gravear appeared fleeing from their stronghold. Like mirrors the trick deceived all of those watching. Four look a likes of both the two main leaders fled on top of mounts out of the Caverns. All eight brigades of men poured out in different direction toward the hidden exits all around.

“A great idea my lady, we will see you in future warfare.” The real ones called back and turned to their business. Darth Gravear and Stickler successfully flee the Caverns and return to their continents.

The sentry soldiers on top of towers caught sight of what they thought was digging. They assumed something was up and reported the mystery. Toru told them to send troops to investigate but they found nothing. Some of the troops never came back to report what they had found.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:44 am
Salfos got up and wipe the blood off his face.

"i was reuniting with my love when a man name crimson has casted an advance alchemy potion on myself to disable most of my powers and made me a mortal. he thought i was joa-boo. he said he can't make an antidote without a dragon egg so sent us here. unless your giving me another egg im keeping this one." Salfos said with a fiery passion.

"you guys arent bad as we were told." Altair tried to lighten up the mode.

"Im not gonna let anything hurt Salfos or Rex."

Nariko came from out of the blue. Heavenly Sword in her hand. it gleamed and glowed as she activated her demi-god form. the blade was in a single power sword. her red hair flew in the wind as if injuring the wind itself. She stood next to Salfos.

"I'm not letting my buddy go out like this." Rex got up and had his dagger ready. "so you got two options let us go or we give the egg for another egg."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:10 pm
Rikimaru, Kotaro, and Silke watched some of their target dummies come out. Xeno appeared out of a nearby tunnel. with a soldier in his mouth.

Sir, tunnels are good to collapse on this cavern system. and i picked up wavelengths that someone wants a piece of you badly. But two have fled leaving Toru behind.

"Thank you Xeno." Rikimaru praised.

he pulled his black scroll and wrote agains ' My lord we are going to detain Toru. if you want us to kill say so otherwise ill write when we have here to be tacken out of cavern as the tunnels are ready now my lord.'

Rikimaru ordered to barge through the wall and as it came out they found Toru.

"hello there little girl...come with us and you may live still." he hissed.

The dust cleared and he had scars from the previous battle as he regenerated everything. Silike smiled a little smile and laughed an impish grin. Hanzo stared coldly make an uneasy feeling. As Xeno began to tickle at the end of Toru's Mental barrier trying to put disturbing images and gather info of wehre the others are.  

Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:15 pm
((to Rikimaru))

The walls breached alerted all of the near by guard who attended to the matter. Toru waited cheerfully at the entrance to her stronghold. She smiled back at the group that had just entered and smirked. She skipped out into the open and fluttered her war fans. All of the gun towers where aimed down on the DHSS with orders to fire after Toru’s signal. She flashed another smile and bent over to dust the ground in front of her.

“Ha, you see that line,” She gave a menacing giggle, “One of you die at that line, and the rest shall not pass it. This side of the line is mine, that side of the line is yours.” She gave another giggle and turned. Toru was an amazing beautiful young woman. Her body was as fit as they come and the curves seemed distracting for all that watched her display.

Then suddenly, with a quick turn she gave an evil gaze at Xeno. The shock shot from her brain and attached to his mental connection to hers as she could feel his attempts. Her countering was so strong it froze him instantly until he was as useless as a vegetable.

“Attack, she yelled Throwing her fans up and then back down as to signal a race. The gun torrents took fire and did so rapidly with great aim. Their full focus at this point was to hit the heaviest and aimed for Rikimaru. The shrapnel of bullets pushed forward and dug into the dirt. They where quick speed shots with great aim. If you weren’t careful any of Rikimaru’s team could be full of wholes in an instant.

“Rikimaru, You have the green to go. If you can, end her life, but be very careful. She is one of the smartest strategist as they come and will trick you one way or another. Just don’t let the trick she plays on you be your last breath. If she plays with your mind enough she can trick it into stop beating. If you don’t attack her or once you have killed her, evacuate the caverns and I will let Raven know when it’s good to bomb te Caverns out. You have served me well Rikimaru, I am very proud.”

Joa Boo’s reply came from the inside of your head. He could read whatever you wrote down on that piece of paper through without even having it. His words meant a lot to you and their inspiration boosted your Morale.

((in your next post try not to do to much because there are a lot of tricky triggers here.))  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games