Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:01 pm
hmm thats a new one, well i think that ill head off to my study, please come down if you want it down the stairs first door on the right, there are many spellbooks you may read. if i am not there, just ask a skeleton to retrieve the keys for you. hope to see you there. *walks down to study and goes behind bookcase* ok so i need to make a love potion or find a love spell for lord of puppets. hmm ah the book of aphroditie. ok so *starts mixing required ingredients* ok and let sit for an hour *an hour passes* ok and into the bottles you go. *pours into bottles and puts them in pouch and walks outt o the actual study*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:04 pm
she walkes around the castle, curious, she ran her hand over the stone wall, smiling as it felt cold "this place is pretty nice" she said walking and running her hands over the wall, humming a soft tune  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:07 pm
*Turns into a fox and move around the place* ...................  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:09 pm
she looked around, she found a mirror on the wall and looked at herself, she smiled and looked at the paintings around the mirror  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:11 pm
*Moves up next to where Lola is* ((...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:12 pm
*leaves study and starts heading to lolas bedroom to check progress on repairs* *bumps into lola and bag of love potions opens as they start rolling on the floor* umm hey lola, let me just grab these.*runs around and grabs the potions in the bag and stands back up* so whatsup?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:15 pm
"oh nothing much, just looking at the mirror and looking at the painting" she said looking at him "what do you have in there?" she asked curious, she looked at the mirror again and smiled, pushing back her long black hair  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
"oh nothing much, just looking at the mirror and looking at the painting" she said looking at him "what do you have in there?" she asked curious, she looked at the mirror again and smiled, pushing back her long black her

*Walks up to Lola* ((...))  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:20 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
"oh nothing much, just looking at the mirror and looking at the painting" she said looking at him "what do you have in there?" she asked curious, she looked at the mirror again and smiled, pushing back her long black her

*Walks up to Lola* ((...))
"hey sora how are you?" she asked smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:22 pm
umm theyre just some uhh extra purifying potions, just in case more heartless come. so having fun exploring? *gives her a kiss on the cheek* well ive got to be off im gonna check your rooms repairs, then im going to put these in storage. *thinks to self* (thank god she doesn't know storage is the other way. im gonna go down and spike her potion for lunch.) ill be off oh and theres a sneaky little fox following you.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:24 pm
she smiled "ok see you later, and oh i know its sora" she said picking up the fox "hey sora, lets go look around" she walked down the hall humming softly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:25 pm
[I posted it twice because you didn't respond xD] ((...Hi! xD))  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:27 pm
(hey im going swimming but ill b on around 4 kk, act out my character, and dont make me get killed k well later)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
(hey im going swimming but ill b on around 4 kk, act out my character, and dont make me get killed k well later)

[Ok. *Kills your character* Whoops xD]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games