Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:43 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "no matter what you are and no matter how you look, i will always love you" she said kissing him again
marcus looked deeply into her eyes
i feel the same way
she smiled looking into his eyes, she held him close "i love you marcus, more than anything in the world"
bella i would give my life for you
he sair looking deeply into her eyes
she looked into his eyes "i couldnt live without you, it would be torture" she said hugging him
i feel the same way  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:45 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "no matter what you are and no matter how you look, i will always love you" she said kissing him again
marcus looked deeply into her eyes
i feel the same way
she smiled looking into his eyes, she held him close "i love you marcus, more than anything in the world"
she looked into his eyes "i couldnt live without you, it would be torture" she said hugging him
i feel the same way
she looked at the moon then looked in his eyes "we share the same feelings for one another, and i like that" she smiled and kissed his nose lighlty  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:50 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i feel the same way
she looked at the moon then looked in his eyes "we share the same feelings for one another, and i like that" she smiled and kissed his nose lighlty

marcus licked her cheek
we should probably get back to the castle before your father gets worried  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:55 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i feel the same way

marcus licked her cheek
she looked at the sky then back at him "ok" she smiled "you have a room to sleep in...right?"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:56 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i feel the same way

marcus licked her cheek
she looked at the sky then back at him "ok" she smiled "you have a room to sleep in...right?"
i havent been given one yet  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:57 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i feel the same way

marcus licked her cheek
"oh right" she thought for a moment "well you could share with me. If you want to"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:03 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

marcus licked her cheek
"oh right" she thought for a moment "well you could share with me. If you want to"
ya but if your father found out he would get really mad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:05 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

marcus licked her cheek
"not if he understands, its not like we are going to do anything, i mean, well i dont know, but he needs to understand that im growing up and not a little girl anymore"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:08 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"not if he understands, its not like we are going to do anything, i mean, well i dont know, but he needs to understand that im growing up and not a little girl anymore"
thats true but if i know fathers as soon as they hear about there girl falling in love they keep extra eyes and ears on her and her boyfriend  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:12 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
thats true but if i know fathers as soon as they hear about there girl falling in love they keep extra eyes and ears on her and her boyfriend
she lighly laughed "yes i know that" she smiled "but, he's able to trust me, considering im alone with you"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:16 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she lighly laughed "yes i know that" she smiled "but, he's able to trust me, considering im alone with you"
well i guess we better get going before it gets any later  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:17 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she nodded and stood up, she wrapped her arm around his waist "come on" she said smiling and walking with him back to the castle  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:21 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she nodded and stood up, she wrapped her arm around his waist "come on" she said smiling and walking with him back to the castle
marcus put a furry paw around her shoulder and followed her  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:23 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she nodded to the guards and walked inside "night" they said closing the big doors, she walked to her room, she looked at marcus "come on, the beds huge ok, ill be in the bathroom"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:24 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she nodded to the guards and walked inside "night" they said closing the big doors, she walked to her room, she looked at marcus "come on, the beds huge ok, ill be in the bathroom"
marcus followed her in and sat down on the bed  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games