Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "dont yell at me" she said hitting him, she sighs and stops struggling "let me go" she cried, she struggles again "why wont you let me go?"
he puts her down
becuse you never said please
he sits back on the ground and continues to cut the large emerald with his claws
she slides down to the ground and lays down "sorry" she said covering her eyes with her hands, she yawns slightly
meaniel tosses her the cut emerald
here you can have this im done sharpening my claws
User Image
it falls ontop of her stomach, she uncovers her eyes and looks at it "umm thank you" she picks it up, she sits up and unexpectantly hugged him "thank you" she said smiling
he blushes slightly
its just a shiny rock that i cut  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:51 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kiera Forces Logan out of Her Mind with her Anger and Goes to a Place no One could Bother her In a Swamp, Where she thought she was alone
"Good evening, How are you this Fine Evening...Yes Tiz me Here to Visit you again, But this Time...Im not Messing with Meaniel's Mind, Its your's Im after"
Kiera looks around "Who is there?"

*Logen was only out of her sight, though this wasnt something that was anything inportaint for logen becouse the nanobots was already going around her system trying to get to the bottom of why she was in this state of mind!, logen listened to every thought that Kiera had formed in her mind!!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:52 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "dont yell at me" she said hitting him, she sighs and stops struggling "let me go" she cried, she struggles again "why wont you let me go?"
he puts her down
becuse you never said please
he sits back on the ground and continues to cut the large emerald with his claws
she slides down to the ground and lays down "sorry" she said covering her eyes with her hands, she yawns slightly
User Image
it falls ontop of her stomach, she uncovers her eyes and looks at it "umm thank you" she picks it up, she sits up and unexpectantly hugged him "thank you" she said smiling
he blushes slightly
"still thank you" she smiles "its a pretty shiny rock" she hugs him again  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:53 pm
* rolls her eyes* pretty pretty princess * she said quietly so angel couldnt hear*  

FoxyLadyCall911

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
User Image
he blushes slightly
he blushes even more
well then your welcome...i guess  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:56 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kiera Forces Logan out of Her Mind with her Anger and Goes to a Place no One could Bother her In a Swamp, Where she thought she was alone
"Good evening, How are you this Fine Evening...Yes Tiz me Here to Visit you again, But this Time...Im not Messing with Meaniel's Mind, Its your's Im after"
Kiera looks around "Who is there?"

*Logen was only out of her sight, though this wasnt something that was anything inportaint for logen becouse the nanobots was already going around her system trying to get to the bottom of why she was in this state of mind!, logen listened to every thought that Kiera had formed in her mind!!*

"I want you to Remember Every Painful Memory, Remember Krigoris?"
Kiera shakes her head "No" She has a Confused look on her Face
"Oh Kiera" He Hugs her and Holds her tight "I Feel So bad for you, That he Used you, Betrayed you and Stole your Heart...Honey, He was the Reason you Where Banished...The Last thing thats so Sad was He tortured you and Sent you to The Human World without a Heart...He could've Saved you But he just lauphed at you misory, Heisnt Done with you yet Hun"
Kiera Pulls away "You Lieing!"  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:57 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
User Image
he blushes slightly
he blushes even more
she smiles and looks at jenny "sorry i called you crazy" she said smiling, she sneezes then looks around, she stood up 'hmm" she said walking deep within the cave  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:59 pm
* she rolls her eyes not caring about the apology* whatever do and say what you want it wouldnt be the first time no one cared what they said to me! * she said as she got up and started walking*  

FoxyLadyCall911

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he blushes slightly
he blushes even more
she smiles and looks at jenny "sorry i called you crazy" she said smiling, she sneezes then looks around, she stood up 'hmm" she said walking deep within the cave
morefing out of the wall next to angel milo stode next to her in a chaine mail suit reveling his bracers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:00 pm
walks up behind Kiera* hey are you ok?  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:03 pm
FoxyLadyCall911
* she rolls her eyes not caring about the apology* whatever do and say what you want it wouldnt be the first time no one cared what they said to me! * she said as she got up and started walking*

meaniel walks after her
something up?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:03 pm
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
walks up behind Kiera* hey are you ok?

Kiera Cant See Him
The Man pushes him and Binds him to A tree "Kiera, Krigoris Would Like to see you again, One last Time" He Says and Picks her Up and Disapear's  

iLacey

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:04 pm
* glares at him* im fine! * she said crossing her arms*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:06 pm
FoxyLadyCall911
* glares at him* im fine! * she said crossing her arms*
you dont sound like it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:08 pm
what do you care* she said as she looked to her other side and frowned*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games