Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:11 pm
*Sakii's method for keeping any bug*

Step 1 : get a bug

Step 2: Get a jar

Step 3 : put grass in jar

Step 4 : Put holes in jar

Step 5 : Put bug in jar

Step 6 : Wake up wandering why they died crying

lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:11 pm
Sabi.exe
I wish I was southern. gonk

...Sabi wanna come live here in Alabama near me and Dar? Hurr. :B XP *giggles* What for?

Lloxie

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:12 pm
South has good tea...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:13 pm
Sakiimi
South has good tea...

OMG WANT SUM SWEET TEA?! 8B *snickers* XD Thas pretty good stuff. I actually always used to drink it with cream though.
...yeah. o.o;

Lloxie

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:14 pm
Sakiimi
South has good tea...
Southern Tea: (I make this wherever I live, hurhur)
Four Lipton's tea bags.
Place in pot and boil
After boiling, poor in jug
Repeat
Put 1 and 1/2 cups of sugar in jug
add water to top
Stir
And there you have it! Southern tea!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:14 pm
that could be good....

I go sleepy time now razz  

Sakiimi

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:15 pm
Lloxie
Sakiimi
South has good tea...

OMG WANT SUM SWEET TEA?! 8B *snickers* XD Thas pretty good stuff. I actually always used to drink it with cream though.
...yeah. o.o;
Ewwwww xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:16 pm
I miss seeing Mantises about. We used to see them around a lot, but now it's once in a blue moon that I get to see them.  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:17 pm
Lloxie
Krissim Klaw
Sakiimi
I had a mantis but he died crying

I think I did something wrong to him lol... he might have starved... this was back when I thought all bugs ate grass... sweatdrop
Yes, grass would eventually bring them to their death. However, there is a good chance he probably died of dehydration first, depending on how you gave him water. That is usually the way most beginners loose their mantises.

They only drink from individual droplets of water, don't they? Like... dew and stuff? Seems to me they'd drown trying to drink from anything bigger... xD;
Yes dew dropplets or misting is a great way for all insects to drink. For many insects, little containers with water work great so they can get it whenever they want. It is important to have such things as a sponge or make sure it is plenty shallow enough to get out of. The thing with mantises, is unlike many ground insects, they are unlikely to find a container with water. Since they spend most of their time at the tops or sides of their cages, they won't ever realize the water is there. Normally they don't notice water till they step on it first.

Mantises are such graceful drinkers by the way. The bend down and splay their claws to the side and elegantly drink the water. They look so whimsical doing it. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:19 pm
*hates the taste of tea* sweatdrop  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:20 pm
Af Mas
Yeah gonk But it's good to cut loose sometimes and just have fun, like at the con I was at, or any con. Kinda wish I hadn't been on staff. Then I would have every right to just go nuts and act silly and not be expected to, at times, tone it down and be serious, like with that food run I did yesterday ><
Awe, next time you'll have to try and go just for fun. It's good to be without resposibility at times.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:21 pm
Tolera- WHaaaa? Ish goood. XP

Also, on a side note, there's a thing called sun-tea. On particularly hot summer days, you can make tea outside down here just by setting a big glass container (closed, of course, to avoid bug infestation) out on the sidewalk or patio or whatever, full of water and teabags, and maybe some sugar, if you're so inclined. It takes quite a long while, but it tastes pretty good. =p I should do that again this summer... been ages since I've done it...

Krissim- ! Coolies! Hehe, learn soemthing new every day. =p I maintain the fact: while normally I hate all bugs, mantises are a rare, cool exception. cool

Lloxie

punchIT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:51 pm
I wanna be southern cuz they have cool accents and uh... Cool accents. XD;;

I'm still up cause I can't sleep. I have this problem a lot. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:05 am
The only accent that I really can't stand hearing is a New york and Boston accent  

Rainey_angel81

Shaviv

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:46 am
Sakiimi
**Is now going to use the Sallies for something important**

I'm a little nervous/sad about going to college... I don't know anything but college and it's starting to weigh on me...

one thing that a guy at lunch said to me..

"when you go you won't have fun because noone will like you"

I know that can't be true but I'm kinda scaired for it ya know? What if I don't have any friends... I've always been shy... crying

What an a*****e.

Ignore him. College is what you make of it. While college hasn't offered me a chance to, say, get laid every day (which I wouldn't mind, except I like being single), I've gotten to do interesting and satisfying work, I have a job, and I've gotten a fair number of free drinks, too.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games