Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:20 pm
"hmm you sure?" she asked pushing him lightly  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:25 pm
"Yeah. I don't know. Used to like it. Don't much anymore." He was now leaning half of his body over the water because he just moved a little forward when she pushed him.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:29 pm
(ahh crap i gotta go do the kitchen now, sux, ill try n get back on kay?)
"how come?" she asked looking down into the water "it dont bite...." she had a hold of his shirt just in case he fell foward into the water  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:45 pm
"I know. It's not like I'm afraid or anything. Just stopped liking to go swimming. Not sure when or why. I don't mind it. I just don't usually have much fun. But, I haven't tried in a long time."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:16 pm
"hmm well then what do you feel like doing?" she asked while looking around "theres not much to do......well there is the wedding..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:59 pm
"Still not for a month or so. But, then, hmm..."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:06 am
She looks at him "got any ideas on what we should do now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:57 pm
"Well, we've done most of the things that we can think of that make sense. So, we have to think of something else." He turned so that she let go of his shirt and turned back and let himself fall into the water and came up. "I can still float, but it's not as easy with heavy boots."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:09 pm
"uhhhh" she sits on the edge "you know that i think your officially crazy" she said while smiling "but i think i can deal with that"
(going back to mi mums house 2nite so not sure when ill b back on the computer kay?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:33 pm
"I've always known me to be crazy. I wonder if the teach left any of her guns when that battle that none of us can really remember was finally over."

(Alright. See you when.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:27 pm
(okie doke, dont 4get about meh xDDD)
"haha oh wait....what do you need the guns for?" she asked kicking her feet and splashing him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:24 pm
"I don't. I was just wondering."

(I won't)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:14 pm
"hmm...well okay" she looks around the room while moving her feet in the water  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:08 pm
"Well, that leads me to this chain of questions. What are you planning on in life so far? If anything, I mean."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:32 pm
"well what most girls want in life, to get married and have kids" she shruggs "i dont know, i know i want to get married one day, and possibly have a child. I'd probably go to college and some day own my own store or something like that.....what about you?" she askes looking at him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff