Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:37 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"tal you have some medical kit or something?" she asked through the mirror

tal looks through the mirror
yeah in the supply room why?
"i.......no reason, just need it" she moves the mirror away from her face so he cant see the deep gash underneath her right eye
fine ill go get it then
tal walks to a door way and pulls out a white box with a red cross on it and makes the mirror bigger and shoves it through
here you go
"thanks" she picks it up and turns around, she crosses her legs and opens it, she sighs and starts working on the cuts on her arms above and below the rings, making sure they dont see
so you mind telling me why you need the med kit?
she bites her bottom lip and shakes her head "no.......umm not reason" she takes out a guaze pad and dabbs it below her eye, she winces then sighs (lolz chea scary XDD)
come on please tell me river
she sighs and stands up "fine, but...dont scream yell or whatever" she turns around and closes her eyes, she sighs showing her arms with many gashes and the one gash under her eye
ddamn thats almost as bad as when i was forced into slavery..if i catch rivera im going to kill her

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:38 am
Vampchick6
She looks down at the spider a little nervously. "um, hello spider."
the spider continues to purr and stays where it is  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:38 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"i.......no reason, just need it" she moves the mirror away from her face so he cant see the deep gash underneath her right eye
fine ill go get it then
tal walks to a door way and pulls out a white box with a red cross on it and makes the mirror bigger and shoves it through
here you go
"thanks" she picks it up and turns around, she crosses her legs and opens it, she sighs and starts working on the cuts on her arms above and below the rings, making sure they dont see
she bites her bottom lip and shakes her head "no.......umm not reason" she takes out a guaze pad and dabbs it below her eye, she winces then sighs (lolz chea scary XDD)
she sighs and stands up "fine, but...dont scream yell or whatever" she turns around and closes her eyes, she sighs showing her arms with many gashes and the one gash under her eye
ddamn thats almost as bad as when i was forced into slavery..if i catch rivera im going to kill her
she sits down and starts working on her arms, she was silent for at bit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:39 am
Unable to see, she narrows her eyes as tal's face looks shocked. "What happened?"  

Vampchick6

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:40 am
Vampchick6
Unable to see, she narrows her eyes as tal's face looks shocked. "What happened?"
river is covered in cuts from rivera
tal puts the tiny mirror on the ground and taps it three times making it into a standing mirror  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:41 am
she sets the mirror against the wall so it wouldnt fall, she sighs and works on her eye "im okay....really" she said quietly  

Aprilbaby1

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:42 am
Um...I don't think it's the right time anymore...but ah, my name would be Slate. Who's Rivera?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:42 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

fine ill go get it then
here you go
she sits down and starts working on her arms, she was silent for at bit
river you going to be ok?

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:44 am
Ah im sorry I gotta go. This was fun sorry if i'm completely retarded in rp's xd bye  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:44 am
Vampchick6
Um...I don't think it's the right time anymore...but ah, my name would be Slate. Who's Rivera?
some b***h who thinks she can get away with hurting my friend  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:45 am
"yea ill live" she said "unfortunatly" she muttered, she sighs and stands up, she closes the kit and walks up to the mirror, giving them the ful view of her "here" she said putting it in the mirror, her hand showing on the other side, she held back tears knowing it wouldnt help anything (aww u leaving? alright G'Night)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:47 am
Aprilbaby1
"yea ill live" she said "unfortunatly" she muttered, she sighs and stands up, she closes the kit and walks up to the mirror, giving them the ful view of her "here" she said putting it in the mirror, her hand showing on the other side, she held back tears knowing it wouldnt help anything (aww u leaving? alright G'Night)
please dont go back into that river {lol night then...or day}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:49 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him, a tear running down her face "i have to stay" she sighs "if i dont then she will hurt everone" she steps foward and has almost her whole arm in there "here" she said and looks down  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:50 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him, a tear running down her face "i have to stay" she sighs "if i dont then she will hurt everone" she steps foward and has almost her whole arm in there "here" she said and looks down
your not going to stay in there ill go in there and kill rivera and myself in the process if i have to to set you free  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:52 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
your not going to stay in there ill go in there and kill rivera and myself in the process if i have to to set you free
"please dont do that" she looks at him sternly "dont risk you life for me, i dont want that" she sets the box down then pulls her arm back "i cant allow that"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games