Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 848 849 850 851 852 853 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:21 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
((10 minutes ago))"... i'm wasted" ((now))"... i... need... an... vacation"

Grace yells for help before a master came.
((i'm not there anymore))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:22 pm
notingles
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
notingles
((10 minutes ago))"... i'm wasted" ((now))"... i... need... an... vacation"

Grace yells for help before a master came.
((i'm not there anymore))

((i kno. i accidentally clicked that with the touch pad. -.-"))  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:22 pm
notingles
bloodprincess1155
after shoping for her dinner she went beck to the forest to eat and gt her wet clothes.
ed, looking more dead that alive ((but no wounds, i mean tired looking)) walked past her, but a feel feet later he fell and ended up sleeping

(you need to learn how to spell) seeing the man fall she set her food down and put him on her back carrying him and the food. picking him up she moved to the lake set him on her bed and sat next to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:24 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
(2300 years ago, the great summoning, the final battle of the great vampire clan wars)
-mayun is walking side by side with severus, and 2 young girls-
mayun: so tell me, what are we to do about the guards?
girl one: well, id suggest we move the catapults up, and hit them hard?
girl 2: no, we do that, the catapults are vulnerable to fire and cavalry!
severus: infantry to the front, catapults and archers to the rear
sev: a orthodox formation, means an orthadox routing, they outnumber us 7 to 1

(Wow Sev ur good at srategizing smile

(like i said, ive studied military from weapons loadouts to general strategizing ^^)
girl 2: what about my cavalry, we move them to the front as well?
severus: only if thiers no spearmen at the enemy lines, and besides, we need the catapults for when we hit the capital!
girl 1: if we hit the capital

(Thats so cool!)

(an advantage of having a dad in the army, playing way to many video games (yes, half the stuff u see in video games DID happen at some point in time) and watching the history channel ^^)
girl 2: of course we will, we routed the imperial force at raynar's field, we did it in woodenshade, we even overtook the outpost at riverside, we can hit empiria, and hell, we can overtake it as well!
severus: smirks, and kisses her on the cheek- thats my wife
(yes, the two girls in this, are mayun's and severus' wives, at the time, who sadly, both die during the siege of the capital)

(Wow and ahh..that so sad cry )  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:26 pm
bloodprincess1155
notingles
bloodprincess1155
after shoping for her dinner she went beck to the forest to eat and gt her wet clothes.
ed, looking more dead that alive ((but no wounds, i mean tired looking)) walked past her, but a feel feet later he fell and ended up sleeping

(you need to learn how to spell) seeing the man fall she set her food down and put him on her back carrying him and the food. picking him up she moved to the lake set him on her bed and sat next to him.
((not first lenguage... third))as he snoored loudly he keept mutering about ending the third files before the next week... and how assasinations had more paper that he remenbered  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:26 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
(2300 years ago, the great summoning, the final battle of the great vampire clan wars)
-mayun is walking side by side with severus, and 2 young girls-
mayun: so tell me, what are we to do about the guards?
girl one: well, id suggest we move the catapults up, and hit them hard?
girl 2: no, we do that, the catapults are vulnerable to fire and cavalry!
severus: infantry to the front, catapults and archers to the rear
sev: a orthodox formation, means an orthadox routing, they outnumber us 7 to 1

(Wow Sev ur good at srategizing smile

(like i said, ive studied military from weapons loadouts to general strategizing ^^)
severus: only if thiers no spearmen at the enemy lines, and besides, we need the catapults for when we hit the capital!

(Thats so cool!)

(an advantage of having a dad in the army, playing way to many video games (yes, half the stuff u see in video games DID happen at some point in time) and watching the history channel ^^)
girl 2: of course we will, we routed the imperial force at raynar's field, we did it in woodenshade, we even overtook the outpost at riverside, we can hit empiria, and hell, we can overtake it as well!
(yes, the two girls in this, are mayun's and severus' wives, at the time, who sadly, both die during the siege of the capital)

(ya, sad, i thought it would be a good plot twist)
mayun: very well, lucretia, tell the cavalry to saddle up, and prepare to move on goldenhill
severus: and alice, do the same with your infantry, we shall move on the dragonmaw pass, our forces will meet at empiria!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:29 pm
notingles
bloodprincess1155
notingles
bloodprincess1155

((not first lenguage... third))as he snoored loudly he keept mutering about ending the third files before the next week... and how assasinations had more paper that he remenbered

(im not the top of my class eather) the mans snoring made her feel happy. she made food and set most of it aside for the strang man that had a odd smell to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:32 pm
bloodprincess1155
notingles
bloodprincess1155
notingles
bloodprincess1155

(im not the top of my class eather) the mans snoring made her feel happy. she made food and set most of it aside for the strang man that had a odd smell to him.
((i dont mean class i mean english was the third lenguage i learned in life))he woke up and looked around "this isint my house is it?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:35 pm
notingles
bloodprincess1155
notingles
bloodprincess1155
notingles
bloodprincess1155

((i dont mean class i mean english was the third lenguage i learned in life))he woke up and looked around "this isint my house is it?"
(i grew up laearning english i will learn chinese soon) "its the forest you fell so i had to help"seting the food next to him she said"here you need to eat"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:39 pm
bloodprincess1155
notingles
bloodprincess1155
notingles
bloodprincess1155

(i grew up laearning english i will learn chinese soon) "its the forest you fell so i had to help"seting the food next to him she said"here you need to eat"
"well... i'm just tired from overwork... its kinda hard to live with two bums at an villa... but ok, i'l pay you back the dinner someday... just visit, the big villa with vines climbing it up... just east of here" ed says grabing one of the lemons and eating half of it "names ed by the way" ((and its mandarin not chinese no?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:40 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

(Thats so cool!)

mayun: very well, lucretia, tell the cavalry to saddle up, and prepare to move on goldenhill
severus: and alice, do the same with your infantry, we shall move on the dragonmaw pass, our forces will meet at empiria!

(It is^^ and sorry bout that. My comp went dead on me)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:42 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

(Thats so cool!)

(two days later, outside of the city of silverwing)
-severus and mayun slay a team of guards, as rabid vampires swarm through a hole in the wall made by a catapult-
(i gotta go, we shall resume this later ^^)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:42 pm
((creepy eyed cat strikes User Image)) User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:43 pm
notingles
bloodprincess1155
"well... i'm just tired from overwork... its kinda hard to live with two bums at an villa... but ok, i'l pay you back the dinner someday... just visit, the big villa with vines climbing it up... just east of here" ed says grabing one of the lemons and eating half of it "names ed by the way" ((and its mandarin not chinese no?))
(no its chinese)"no need to repay but you should try to relax every so often" standing up she waved "i must go now good bye"  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:46 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

(two days later, outside of the city of silverwing)
-severus and mayun slay a team of guards, as rabid vampires swarm through a hole in the wall made by a catapult-
(i gotta go, we shall resume this later ^^)

Bye Sev)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 848 849 850 851 852 853 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games