Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 850 851 852 853 854 855 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:20 pm
((actually i'l be back only around 10:30... gotta watch fate/stay night and the supercam))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:20 pm
notingles
((actually i'l be back only around 10:30... gotta watch fate/stay night and the supercam))

(Alright. Tell me wat u think when u get back biggrin )  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:33 pm
blessedheart
notingles

((off? too bad but its the first time i wath fate/stay night... i say its incredible, specially the lineart an colour of it... the supercam... i just say i'm never gonna try to break briks without a hammer on my life))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:36 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

((off? too bad but its the first time i wath fate/stay night... i say its incredible, specially the lineart an colour of it... the supercam... i just say i'm never gonna try to break briks without a hammer on my life))

(Welcome back and really? What exactly did supercam show?)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:38 pm
((slow cam images of brick breaking -_- really i toght it would be involving the shooting this time... and on a second notice its 10:30 here... 30 minutes earlier were i live sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:39 pm
notingles
((slow cam images of brick breaking -_- really i toght it would be involving the shooting this time... and on a second notice its 10:30 here... 30 minutes earlier were i live sweatdrop ))

(I c. Its 9:30 heere^^)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:41 pm
blessedheart
notingles

((that means you are from the west of the US... and i'm from east of brazil))"why are you laughfing?" ed asks again  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:44 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

((that means you are from the west of the US... and i'm from east of brazil))"why are you laughfing?" ed asks again

(Mhm^^)
"Because...Your hilarious Ed!" Shun said as he tried to control his breathing.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:45 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(Mhm^^)
"just becalse i sang a song using boxers in an very crowded place?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:54 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(Mhm^^)

Yep!" Shun said, laughing again as his stomach started to hurt.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:55 pm
"give me an answer!" ed says shaking shun by his shirt while hanging him by it... but the shirt didnt whistand the shaking and riped "oh... sorry"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:56 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(Mhm^^)

Yep!" Shun said, laughing again as his stomach started to hurt.
"if yuouu were drinking you probably would die still this hour for lack of air..."  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:06 pm
Shun stopped laughing and got himself under control. He looked at his shirt and smiled softly. "Its okay. I needed a new one anyway."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:07 pm
blessedheart
Shun stopped laughing and got himself under control. He looked at his shirt and smiled softly. "Its okay. I needed a new one anyway."
"if you want i can go and get an good one to impress nemu"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:08 pm
*yuki walks up and puts an arm on eds shoulder and one on shuns shoulder* yuki:hey guys  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 850 851 852 853 854 855 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games