Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:16 am
J.Kougar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sanity is expensive to maintain... is it really worth it? Sometimes I wonder...

When I picked up my prescriptions today the pharmacist had some great news for me. There is finally a generic for the Lamictal, and it's a good bit less than what the name brand version of the same drug costs.
Problem is, they jacked up the price on the Zyprexa.

Here's the run-down from last month...

Zyprexa $595.99
Lamictal $210.99

Total: $806.98

Here's the run-down from this month...

Zyprexa $634.99
Lamictal $172.99

Total: $807.98

...Wow, the savings are unbelievable! Thanks Walgreens! confused

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:19 am
Afina Maslow
I passed a kidney stone last night. I've been in and out of the bathroom repeatedly since about 2am or so, and while I'm not having any pain in my sides, there's pain elsewhere, which I'll just assume we can know what I'm talking about. I'd be able to get along fine if my anxiety over it weren't killing me. I had about 4 hours of sleep or so because I've been so anxious, and having to run and use the bathroom over and over. I'm heading to the doctor ASAP. Just wanna get this checked out. One things for sure, I'm checking the labels of stuff I drink before I drink them >.> Had two bottles of Dasani Plus, and didn't notice until I had finished them that they had GUARANA in them. That's like...more caffeine than coffee. Caffeine is very bad for me @_@ So, oops sweatdrop

Poor guy... hope everything feels better soon. I know that can suck, a lot, so hopefully they'll give you some antibiotics or such and you'll be back to normal in no time. Good luck with the visit.

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:08 am
J.Kougar
J.Kougar

When I picked up my prescriptions today the pharmacist had some great news for me. There is finally a generic for the Lamictal, and it's a good bit less than what the name brand version of the same drug costs.

Zyprexa $595.99
Lamictal $210.99

Zyprexa $634.99
Lamictal $172.99

Total: $607.98

I think you mean 807.98, not 607.

Six hundred some dollars for a bottle of pills? That's ******** crazy. Do they even work?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:17 am
FogSage
J.Kougar
J.Kougar

Zyprexa $595.99
Lamictal $210.99

Zyprexa $634.99
Lamictal $172.99

Total: $607.98

I think you mean 807.98, not 607.

Six hundred some dollars for a bottle of pills? That's ******** crazy. Do they even work?
Pills don't have to cost 1000 for them to work. >-> I get my meds for free, which includes Trazadone and Buspirone

Edit: Trazadone is a sedative/anti-depressent and Buspirone is an anti-anxiety medication  

Alektorphobia

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:37 am
J.Kougar
Afina Maslow
I passed a kidney stone last night. I've been in and out of the bathroom repeatedly since about 2am or so, and while I'm not having any pain in my sides, there's pain elsewhere, which I'll just assume we can know what I'm talking about. I'd be able to get along fine if my anxiety over it weren't killing me. I had about 4 hours of sleep or so because I've been so anxious, and having to run and use the bathroom over and over. I'm heading to the doctor ASAP. Just wanna get this checked out. One things for sure, I'm checking the labels of stuff I drink before I drink them >.> Had two bottles of Dasani Plus, and didn't notice until I had finished them that they had GUARANA in them. That's like...more caffeine than coffee. Caffeine is very bad for me @_@ So, oops sweatdrop

Poor guy... hope everything feels better soon. I know that can suck, a lot, so hopefully they'll give you some antibiotics or such and you'll be back to normal in no time. Good luck with the visit.

Thanks J. Luckily things are fine now. All tests came back negative and there've been no more problems. Just gotta take better care to avoid those again sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:51 pm
Bernie Mac died today :/  

Alektorphobia

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:55 pm
Asphyxiat!on

Yeah, I heard about that. Always a bit sad when an entertainer dies.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:00 pm
Diana Vulpes
Asphyxiat!on

Yeah, I heard about that. Always a bit sad when an entertainer dies.
Yeah, he was a good entertainer too. And he died real young, he should have had a decade or two left sad  

Alektorphobia

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:29 pm
It's a terrible time to be alive. So many actors and comedians are dying these days.

How did he die?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:39 pm
FogSage
It's a terrible time to be alive. So many actors and comedians are dying these days.

How did he die?
Complications with pneumonia, he was only 50  

Alektorphobia

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:36 pm
Issac Hayes was found dead in his home  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:46 pm
Asphyxiat!on

Damn, just, wtf, man.

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:47 pm
Jesus, two celebrities in two days?

What is this, a plague that goes around killing actors and famous people? What's going on here?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:47 pm
Diana Vulpes
Asphyxiat!on

Damn, just, wtf, man.
I know. I was like "oh what the ********, first Bernie Mac and now Issac Hayes"  

Alektorphobia

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:50 pm
FogSage
Jesus, two celebrities in two days?

What is this, a plague that goes around killing actors and famous people? What's going on here?
Issac Hayes was found next to a treadmill, so he may have had a heart attack. They said it's unknown right now what the cause of death is  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games