Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 855 856 857 858 859 860 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boadicea Boudicca

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:37 pm

Diana Vulpes
Boomdiada boomdiada~

*breaks into ******** you I'm drunk! <******** you I'm drunk!
pour my beer down the sink
I've got more in the trunk <******** you I'm drunk! <******** you I'm drunk!
and I'm going to be drunk til the next time I'm drunk!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:18 pm

Not much to say as of late, almost got into it with a guy last night in front of the apartment. Idiot took the handicapped spot, despite not being handicapped or having any of the tags or plates, just because he felt he was important enough to do so, or because he didn't have any respect for anyone else... and I was in the hallway when he came out and went to his car. I sorta kinda said something to the effect of "So that's the a*****e who doesn't know what a handicapped space is for" and well... we sorta got into it a bit, despite Sabastian trying to get me to just come into the house... and he ended up threatening to kick my a** but after I laughed at him and told him to come on over and try if it he though he could, he just got in his car and left. Kinda disappointing, but probably for the best. My shrink tells me I need to use a little more tact in such situations, but I'd rather just kick the idiot in the head a few times in an attempt to knock some sense in. wink

Aside from that, I found a video by complete accident on Liveleak today.

Singing Lions

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e0f_1216879021

I'm impressed with the quality of the video, even though I don't care for the second part of the music track. Still funny as hell though. wink It's a must see for any feline fursonas. 3nodding

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

Shaviv

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:36 pm

J., depending on your local jurisdiction, it might or might not have been much more trouble than it would have been worth to assault someone who was threatening you. Some police departments would tell you both to ******** off and solve it peacefully (I think I would do this, if I were a cop), some would issue one or both of you with summonses for disorderly or whatever, some would beat the s**t out of one or both of you and ask questions later.

Anyhow, I've wasted the day and had some disturbing waking dreams, probably due to extreme sleep-dep and being unhappy about being underemployed. I posted part of my rambling to LJ but I just feel like getting terribly drunk and going to sleep until tomorrow morning, 13 hours.

But that's poor sleep hygiene, and I don't have any booze. :<
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:09 pm

Wow, J... I personally would have taken pictures that included the license plate and turned it in to the local police station. I'm sure they'd love the extra funding. x3

Shaviv
But that's poor sleep hygiene, and I don't have any booze. :<

Nyquil has alcohol in it, but I wouldn't recommend drinking it. As horrid as the flavor may be (That's good for alcohol, right?), it's a medication designed for when you're sick. Taking it while healthy may have unintended side effects that might not be very pleasant.

Dayquil doesn't have alcohol though, but it will make your mouth, throat, and stomach minty fresh.

Garek Maxwell

Afina Maslow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:13 pm

J, I wish I could feel enthusiastic about that video, but I find lions to be very unattractive, even just aesthetically sweatdrop Males lions at least. With exceptions
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:48 pm

Thanks for the information Garek. I exorcised my afternoon demons by cooking a meal that Dino would be proud of, instead.

(PS: Dino - the same Dino as on Gaia, yes - has an awesome cookbook out. I'm not a vegan while he is, but his recipes are good in terms of a favorable food to dollars ratio and in terms of taste.)

Shaviv

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:24 pm

Shaviv
J., depending on your local jurisdiction, it might or might not have been much more trouble than it would have been worth to assault someone who was threatening you. Some police departments would tell you both to ******** off and solve it peacefully (I think I would do this, if I were a cop), some would issue one or both of you with summonses for disorderly or whatever, some would beat the s**t out of one or both of you and ask questions later.

Well, if he'd have come up the hall after me (despite my provoking him) I think I could have passed it off as self-defense. wink I doubt any two hundred pound black guy is going to call the police though if he were to get his a** kicked by a skinny while f*****t half his size. xd I have a feeling he'd not want to tell much of anyone about that. wink

Garek Maxwell
Wow, J... I personally would have taken pictures that included the license plate and turned it in to the local police station. I'm sure they'd love the extra funding. x3

Well, I called it in to park security first off, with his plate number and such, but they are worthless, don't care, and didn't even bother to check into it... and the guy lives in one of the upstairs apartments... so it's not like he didn't know he shouldn't park there, or isn't already use to parking over a few spaces to the left or right. I doubt the actual police would have cared, but maybe.

Afina Maslow
J, I wish I could feel enthusiastic about that video, but I find lions to be very unattractive, even just aesthetically sweatdrop Males lions at least. With exceptions

Well I didn't say it was a sexy video wink , though the dangling lion bits are nummy I think, but I was just more impressed with the quality of the video and the work they did, especially on the dead body. xd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:45 pm

J.Kougar
Afina Maslow

Well I didn't say it was a sexy video wink , though the dangling lion bits are nummy I think, but I was just more impressed with the quality of the video and the work they did, especially on the dead body. xd

I know you didn't say it was sexy, I just can't stand to look at lions...like...at all ^^; I think the mane is hideous sweatdrop

Afina Maslow

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:35 pm

J, I'm a bit disturbed by your lust for lion parts gonk

lol

My dad's mom called me again

and she wants him to call me

and my mom showed me his myspace page that she got from his mom.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:38 pm

So far.... I'm having to redo our telephone wiring system thanks to a slight problem (like the line being too noisy). Interesting thing is, the filter that we're using... seems to clean up the phone line part very well.... pity the router still gets lots of problems.

Crenn

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:22 am

http://www.purplepussy.net/d/20030929.html

best comic....ever

also, p***y as in p***y cat, not naughty parts
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:04 pm

Asphyxiat!on
http://www.purplepussy.net/d/20030929.html

best comic....ever

also, p***y as in p***y cat, not naughty parts

s**t, I love that comic lol

Shaviv

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:57 am

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/438885/

I decided I'll be nice and link you to my journal entry instead of raping your eyes with lots of "********" and "s**t." Read at your own discretion.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:14 pm

Work has been pretty good lately. even when i don't work a full 80 hrs for two weeks, i still make a good chunk of change. i'm hoping that when i get my taxes back i can put a great deal of it, if not all of it, it debt. i'm about 7 to 10 grand in the hole >.< but least i'm happy :3 I really don't mind being in debt or being poor. I have my daughter. She doesn't want for anything. I'm able to do little trips with her and my hubby. For instance we're going to the local zoo tomorrow :3 My only fear is that i might be pregnant again ><

sdsythe01

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:53 pm

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driving seems so easy......
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 855 856 857 858 859 860 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games