Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:27 am
"mary if i remenber... a bad leg and likes the woods... price?" ed asked "i say she is perfect after all all i need is very light work... paper and the such... but if you wish intead of money i can give one an free work of mine" ed said taking a card out "one of the two assasins in the woods... but i also make an good plastic surgery with nothing but this" he said raising his hand, that began to glow faintly green  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:33 am
"you can have her all she does for me is go to town so i wont need money or any thang. so have mary" marys manter shoved mary foward and left in to the house
mary landed on her knees but got up on her own. then bowed slightly to her new master ed.  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:37 am
bloodprincess1155
"you can have her all she does for me is go to town so i wont need money or any thang. so have mary" marys manter shoved mary foward and left in to the house
mary landed on her knees but got up on her own. then bowed slightly to her new master ed.
"no need for that... vlad! can you give her a fly?" vlad shruged and started transforming, bat-ish wings grew from his back and six feather-beard like antenae growed from his face, and he started looking like an bat "just hold tight" vlad said kneeling, ed and hedge started runing back to the villa  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:40 am
"hu" mary said as the one man grew wings she has not seen a man with wings.  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:43 am
bloodprincess1155
"hu" mary said as the one man grew wings she has not seen a man with wings.
"if you dont hurry you will go on foot" vlad said impatient ((brb luch))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:45 am
mary held on but was sared.  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:51 am
bloodprincess1155
mary held on but was sared.
vlad took off at an speed of about 30 miles hour, a few menutes later they were at an villa with many vines on the walls, ed and hedge were already inside  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:57 am
after the ride mary could tell she would not like to fly any time soon again.  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:59 am
bloodprincess1155
after the ride mary could tell she would not like to fly any time soon again.
ed walked up to her "lets go choose your room shall we?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:02 am
"ok" mary replied her old room was barley furnshed so she wondered what her new room would look like.  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:03 am
*june watched them, she'd never seen vlad transform...nor fly for that mater.*
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:07 am
bloodprincess1155
"ok" mary replied her old room was barley furnshed so she wondered what her new room would look like.
ed took her to the first floor, and opened an white door leading to an room that was compared to an four star hotel "have a nice day out, you still had the day off no?", and outside vlad untransformed and walked up an small tower  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:09 am
notingles
bloodprincess1155
ed took her to the first floor, and opened an white door leading to an room that was compared to an four star hotel "have a nice day out, you still had the day off no?", and outside vlad untransformed and walked up an small tower

*june sprinted silently after vlad, keeping her distance. when she was in the tower, she stopp on the stairs, unsure of what would be up there. she'd never seen it before. she took another step before she realized tau was behind her. she jumped and turned around, rolling her eyes. she continued up the stairs*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:13 am
"why yes i do have a day of see you later"mary said with a smile. mary went to the lake and weny swiming again.  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:16 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
bloodprincess1155

*june sprinted silently after vlad, keeping her distance. when she was in the tower, she stopp on the stairs, unsure of what would be up there. she'd never seen it before. she took another step before she realized tau was behind her. she jumped and turned around, rolling her eyes. she continued up the stairs*
((sorry for taking so long... some buissines needed atention)) vlad entered a room and closed the door, being made of iron, soon there was the sound of an elevator going down to the lab, and ed closed the room door and left the key on the lock to mary to take later, he took the stairs down to the lab  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games