Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 857 858 859 860 861 862 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:24 am
" Follow me....we're going to go find ragnos."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:25 am
she looks at him confused "what do you mean find him?" she asked, she picks up john and hops off of kenji's back, she sets john back on his back and then looks at him again  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:31 am
"If we can't save his life then we can atleast give him a barial he deserves!" Phoenix said running towards the area marka came from when he brought the news of ragnos's death.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:34 am
she gives john a kiss on the cheek then runs after Phoenix  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:38 am
He finds the grave. " know angel I would like you to use you ground element to unbarie him then rebriery in sand him lying on his back." Phoenix said seeming to create a ball of fire in his right hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:42 am
she looks at him like he was crazy "alright i will" she slowly raises her arms, the ground starts to shake as it opens up, she sends vines down to wrap around him gently, picking him up  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:45 am
"now lye him on the ground as though he was sleeping and bary him in sand and ONLY SAND!" He said whistling into the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:49 am
she lies him on the ground "wait.....why only sand?" she asked looking away from ragnos  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:57 am
A huge phoenix landed beside Phoenix " Just trust me on this one!" he said indicating the phoenix to get ready to blow some fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:01 am
she looks at the Phoenix "umm o-okay...." she takes a deep breath then closes her eyes, she uses vines to pick ragnos back up and place him back in the hole, she waves her hands around, sand blowing in and gently burring him back  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:02 am
Phoenix stopes her. " I SAID LYE HIM ON THE GROUND AS THOUGH HE WAS SLEEPING!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:05 am
she angrily throws the sand around herself, the wind blowing fericly "dont interupt me or yell at me" she yelled her eyes turning red and glowing, she takes a deep breath trying to calm back down  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:12 am
" Sorrry, now place him as if he was sleeping infront of that huge oak tree THAN cover him in sand." he said pointing out a huge oak tree neck to the Phoenix he had summoned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:14 am
"alright" she said blinking twice, the winds slowly die down, she picks him back up and lies him in front of the tree, she takes a deep breath then the sand that was circling her flew out and covered him  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:17 am
"now to show you something you probily haven't seen, at the count of three me you and my phoenix will all blow fire onto the sand than after that we wait five minutes and then i would like you to freeze it."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 857 858 859 860 861 862 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games