Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:19 am
Sayuki-Uchiha
kitty1648
The hakai came up again and Kitty cowered in fear "what should i do" then all of a sudden the hakai froze and Kitty was shocked and took the frozen hakai out of her dorm and started to fall asleep again thinking how did i do that i can freeze things and people now

((wel freezing things is Khana's power......mine to but i have all the basic elements................................................. i guess it is fine then if that is the one you wanted 0.o.......))

((i don't care if we have the same power....but mines more powerful lol just kidding! blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:50 am
((Yeah its fine.))
Flame ran with Fujuki. They were getting closer when Flame's crystal stopped burning. "I think they are dead aready...." Flame said now relly tired from all the running  

FlameDemerio

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:21 pm
Khana looks at a watch in her bag."Oh...its too late..." Khana said quietly so no one could hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:13 pm
grr r u guyz good guyz well if u r u r dead i am Pien leader of the akatsuki clan i am lookin for itachi and my other friends oh ya *loads up for summonin art* tell me r u guyz good guyz if u r oh well bye  

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:28 pm
((what the?. . .))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:40 pm
(im confused who is this guy and who is he talking to...)  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:48 pm
((i know stare . . .))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:21 pm
tell me r all of u guyz good guyz hurry up with it cuz i am Pien the leader of the akatsuki clan  

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:51 pm
((umm who ever you are your totally off topic in the rp))
Khana looked at the ground."Oh...nevermind" Khana said quietly so no one could hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:42 pm
Dark_Ace_Killa-
grr r u guyz good guyz well if u r u r dead i am Pien leader of the akatsuki clan i am lookin for itachi and my other friends oh ya *loads up for summonin art* tell me r u guyz good guyz if u r oh well bye

((um excuse me??? 0.o.....im a bit confused....it isnt really a total Naruto rp.....and u didnt even post the profile....this is my rp....if you are just doing this to mess it up for your own plesure and fun.....pleas stop -.-......))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:12 pm
((yeah its not a naruto rp eh heh...))
Hmmmmmm....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:31 pm
((Well that guy was strange.....))  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:38 pm
((........yeah.....he is in a few rps in in to........we barley started rping together.....like yesterday lol XD....))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:52 am
(WE ARE GOOD!)  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:44 am
((Yes we Are!!!WOOOT!!))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games