Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:10 pm
Henry decided to attack the man before he could get situated, darting forward rather more sluggishly than he liked and slashing at his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:44 pm
"Some other guy that showed up way earlier, I think his name is Tannor or something." she told Gwen, spying Tannor through her scope.

Despite his sluggishness, Henry still managed to get to the man in time before he could retaliate and nearly cut off the man's nose.
Henry came back around and stabbed the knife in the man's neck, causing more bleeding and the man's collapse.

He fell upon the nutcracker coming up behind him. The nutcracker's halberd pierced through the man's back and his stomach as the man crushed the nutcracker.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:16 pm
Henry stood panting, then spit on the bodies. "Good riddance," he groaned before turning to survey the fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:15 pm
Tannor greeted Smith happily. "Hasn't been anything special happening, other than, well, the usual for this place. So, can I be on any assistance? You know I like running, but I'm tired of all the recon." Tannor scratched at his left ear. His face felt hot. He was out of his element, and recently, he had felt constantly skittish.

((sorry about the inactivity, rl is a drag))  

Izamara

SirBayer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:44 pm
((No kidding - I can't post yet. I will return!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:15 am
Andreas shoved himself to his feet and brought his halberd's blade down upon the fallen nuctracker in an arc to split its head down the middle.  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:25 pm
((POST, PPLZ))

Smith looked down at Tannor, "Anything else?" he asked, "How many did ya see?"

Tannor shrugged, "I'm not exactly sure, more than a few, that's for sure. And there were a few of those robots you were talking about walking around."

Smith grunted, "'Wrecks, eh?" a grin spread across his face, "Sounds like fun!"

He tossed Tannor a handgun and some ammo.

"You can either be with me or join the Marksmen group."

Andreas cut deep into the Nutcracker's head, but failed to split it.
It seemed like they were getting more durable.

Henry witnessed the fight before him and figured he should do more than just watch.
A BB hit his forehead.

Ro stomped his foot down in defiance and used the halberd to block a Nutcracker's swing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:25 pm
((I would but there is nothing for me to post about. Native, you may need to take over smith for now. Next time Bayer takes a main character, You need to let him in on the plot. If not, We'll have this mess again.))  

Dark Angel of Sol

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:48 pm
((Actually, Sol, bayer's not posting due to RL, he's plenty in on the plot and if he has questions, he just asks or I puppet))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:50 am
((My official return comes next Friday.))  

SirBayer

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:47 pm
Henry reeled from the blow to the forehead. Once he got his balance, he went back to the Crazy. He flipped it off the nutcracker to see if he could get its halberd for himself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:35 pm
((I is back again, yes. 3nodding ))

Gwen blinked. She certainly hadn't noticed him... but then, she hadn't really been paying attention. Looking down at the weapon in her lap, she went over how to reload the thing in her mind; she didn't want to panic and forget in the heat of battle. Heat of Battle... Don't be dumb. Just do what Cindy says, and use your head, and you'll be fine. She just had to stay positive.  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:16 pm
((Yay!))

Four minutes had passed and all but two Halberdier had fallen. Ro stabbed his halberd through the face of the fallen Halberdier. The other seemed to grow about three or so inches as the strange smoke that rose from the other fell unto it.
It suddenly became more mobile and charged Andreas with increasing speed.
It leveled it's halberd at Andreas' stomach as it charged.

Many of the Rifleman nutcrackers had now retreated.

Tannor joined Gwen at the Marksmen unit.

Within the same four minutes, they arrived at their destination slightly ahead of the main convoy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:29 am
((Not much to do...))  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:26 pm
((I'll post moar lator))  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games