Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:25 pm
"Hey, you're the one who said freak first." Lilith laughed along.
"Atleast you appear to have a gender when you're clothed though. You appear male. And did he really? What happened?" She raised an eyebrow at Gabriel.

[I'm gonna have to go soon. I have ballroom dance class tonight. It's lots of fun. x3]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:33 pm
[no problem. have fun smile ]

"I do? That's nice." Gabriel smiled, taking it as a compliment. "I noticed that most artists tend to paint me male actually, but I didn't now if that was just sociological chauvinism."
He paused and mulled over what he was going to say. Genrally teh truth often conflicted with what humans belived, but tomaintain the belief was important - vital even- to the way the world would move towards the goal that God secretly kept in mind. But one person he coudl trust wouldn't harm it.
"Well... it's complicated. Very complicated, and I woudl prefer it if you didn't tell anyone else about it. But one day God's plan required that there be an angel-like version of a human. The mythology of this person would create a whole new world order and be significent - one of the countless little events He lines up. For the legend to start the humans needed this person to have an 'immaculate' birth. But God cannot reproduce - he can only create. He has no dna, you see, he's incorperal. But I, on the other hand, have DNA because it's part of my structure as a living creature of flesh. So he used my dna and I joined this with a virgin human female's when she was dreaming to create a child."
he smiled fondly.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:38 pm
Opal began to feel restless now.....

She moaned a little and then acted as if she was 'waking up.'

((Yeah....hope it doesn't cancel like your other event. whee ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:40 pm
"nothing perverted, I assure you." Gabriel winked. "she was just dreaming, that's all."

he sat up a litte straighter when Opal strred and ruffled his feathers.

"Opal?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Opal sat up slowly, and curled up her legs beneath her. She glanced about the room, as if figuring out where she was, and then slowly turned towards Gabriel. Her head was tilted downwards, but her eyes were gazing up at his.

"Y-yes?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:28 pm
"are you feeling any better?" Gabriel asked softly  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:35 pm
"I am.....better....." Opal said as she hung her legs over the side of the bed and slid of the bed-wobbling slightly, "....somewhat....."

She had an idea that either Lilith or Gabriel would be telling to stay in bed after that..... She straightened herself and then patted down her skirt.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:25 am
Lilith moved to help when she saw Opal wobble but stopped when she straightened herself.
"Are you sure you're alright now and you don't need to rest more?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:38 am
"I will be fine..." Opal replied-glancing a little nervously at Gabriel out of the corner of her eye. "I am just going take a little walk to.....think."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:35 am
Gabriel saw that it was genrally fruitless to try and stop her, so nodded.
"alright...just be careful."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:01 am
Opal was a little shocked and disappointed....a part of her hoped Gabriel would come with her, but.....

She put the idea aside. Nodding gently to the two of them she left the room-the chains jingling on the dress. She wondered downstairs and studied the items in the mansion. When she looked through the a window at the garden she decided to do her thinking there.

Once in the garden she found a tree to lean against. Looking over the array of flowers she sighed. Everything was swirling in her head. Her confession to Gabriel.....the conversation she just heard.......she began to feel very guilty about making Gabriel feel so badly with her selfish desires, but she wasn't sure how to apologize....or make up for her actions......

She started singing softly then-which surprised her. She paused a moment to try and recall where she heard it. She recalled a memory during a time, while still under Beelio's command, on Earth. She was at a cemetery and she heard a woman singing. Of course at the time she thought nothing of it....and was surprised still yet that she remembered the song-Amazing Grace.

But Opal kept singing it though-not knowing if she was any good.....it made her feel a bit better for some reason none the less.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:01 pm
Lilith watched Opal walk out then looked back to Gabriel. She considered again telling him she'd seen him and her but decided to see if he'd say something first.
"She's acting kind of odd, eh?" Lilith said.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:48 pm
When Opal ended the song she sighed again. She began strolling again and came across Dougal's chains that had been left behind. Opal picked them up and wrapped them around in loops. Then she took them inside and layed them down carefully on a table and starting humming the song she sung just a short while ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:15 am
"It's so nice that you both care for each other" A voice came like an Eco and then Mirza flied down and then landed in the entrance. He smiled to see them both "How cute when a couple protect each other. It would break my heart to split you both" He then took his parasol and had it over him. His wings was all broken and his expressionless face looked at them.  

Yllirion

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:24 am
Dougal looked up in shock at Mirza. "C-couple?!" he choked out. "Y-you think....A-Adam and.....and I....." Dougal fell downward and used his arms to support himself-blushing at the thought. He tried to chuckle, but this caused the gash on his stomach reopened slightly. It oozed fresh blood, and he cursed to himself.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games