Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:34 pm
Hi!! Everyone I´m Teddy, I like writting poems and songs, and drawing sometimes!! I´m nice and likes to chat a lot!!!
Well Thanks 4 the Invite!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:41 pm
Hiya! Thanks to whoever invited me! You can call me Deto. I'm 20 years old, favorite colors are blue and black, and I'm a gamer. :3 If i don't come on here much I'm sorry but I can't help it I got college and a job to take care of. So whenever I can I'll randomly join in a conversation! Yay! Fun! XD  

---Deto_Mink---

3,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

rosalie cutsie123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:54 pm
You can all call me rose. My nickname is rosalie (not twilight). I've had that nickname since 5th grade lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:48 pm
Hi peoples!!!!!!*waves like mad person*!!!!!!

@Bradley: Author? What's the book called o.o

@Kyttie: *sits and waits for a link to your story*

@Icedragon: Boring can be fun though^^

@IDLERAT: O.O I honestly didn't know you were a moderator! I just got your name from MP. Oh, and don't mind Lil, she's evil >.> Nice to meet you though; never have talked to a moderator before o.o

@GHOST: What type of plan? This isn't the plan.....*covers plan under blanket*What plan?

chidorilash
Vice Captain

Novarius

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:51 pm
*appears from the shadows, eyes as crimson as blood* The name's Novarius...but you may call me Nova. Its been a long time since I graced the halls of a guild such as this. I hope to help out here as much as possible and try to be as fun as everyone would expect of me. *bows*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:16 pm
Hi, I am moonprynces, as you can tell. I live in NYC (and am currently suffering from the worst winter of my life). Lately I've started back with Gaia to get away from studying for tests and writing papers (Second year college student). Though I created this account since '04, I hardly did anything here... hmm.

Thanks to chidorilash for inviting me. I've never been part of a guild, and in fact I hardly talk on forums.

Also, I'm wondering how'd you find me?  

moonprynces

SortaKindaMaybe

Dangerous Sweetheart

9,450 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:41 pm
Chi invited me. Well, just call me Yannie. o-o  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:11 pm
Hello.
I'm xDarkxVampirex.
Thanks for Inviting me to your guild.
Anything else you'd like to learn, just read my profile.

NoBoundariesMule

UnFoRgIvEaBLE fEaR

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:24 pm
Hello my name is Kaitlin but i go by Kat,Katie,or even KitKat*1 of my favorite candies* lol thanks for the invite mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:27 pm
Hi^_^ my name is nila....Well my short name, but that's what people call me.anyway, I'm really happy to be on this guild. thank you^_^  

simple little wish

kim-choi-hansu-yeoun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:56 pm
hi >_< my name is choua but people call me cho (everyone does). i just want to get it out there that imma DRAMAHOLIC. i love movies! i waste every minute watching whatever i can >_< anyway...
thanks for the invite!
i'm happy to be in this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:21 pm
Um...hello. *waves shyly*
I'm Sayomi I cosplay frequently my recent cosplay is of Rin Kagamine so erm...yea call me Sayomi, or Sai-chan, or by the name of the person I am cosplaying at the time if ya want.
I'm a anime and manga nut....
Guess thats all for now...
Oh yeah thanks for the invite. n.n  

XSayomi-chanX

MercilessNight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:47 pm
Hi everyone im 23 and i mostly speak french but im still good in english( i have learn english with video game and anime) im far from being a poet especialy in english but i have try and end up with nice and juicy tomato,
i love playing RP table game with my friend. I don't have much experience with gaia but i will try to come at least once a day and it better if i stop there for now... oh and thank for the invite Chidorilash  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:40 pm
Thanks for the invite Chidorilash.

Umm lets see, I love to read, I can draw, just I'm quite lazy so I don't, I write a little bit, I listen to most music, preferably classical and opera, I hate when people scream and yell, I fear myself, and if I was going to explain to someone what type of person I am it would be, "You know how there are all kinds of cliques in high school and most people belonged to one, I was the person who typically everyone got along with, not that I knew everyone, just no one really disliked me."  

Cynbel_Terreus

Unidentified Props

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:16 am
welCOme everyone... biggrin

TiCkets
heLp me...

User Image
thnx much

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games