Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:39 pm
i too am an atheist i believe in no god, no devil, nothing of the sort. i too feel pain, my pain is not severe but it never goes away. my mother is bipolar, my father has an extreme anxiety disorder so bad he can't even go out in public. i see death, i hear it, i except it! the pain of death is greater then the pain you will feel through out your whole life! it is almost unimaginable! so, as said previously, except death, except the circle, expect the balance.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:56 pm
IM NOT ATHEIST!!!!!!

I HAVE NO RELIGION! ZIP! CA-PUT!!!!! NADA!!!!

My perspective is this...

There may be a god, BUT WE DONT KNOW!!
there may be a heaven and hell, BUT WE DONT KNOW!!!
there may be life beyond what we think is possible, but we dont know!!!

I'm not gonna have faith in things that may or may not be there!!!
I live in the present and past, some future, but on the idea of me dying, idc where i go!  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:01 pm
hehe.. you know what kitten, me and you are really quite alike, i feel the same way, you never can be certain until you die eh'? theirs very few differences between us..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:22 pm
kitten, one of the main differences between us is, you seem to live in the past, you shouldn't think about the present either, the future, that is where you should be headed! if things are bad now, were bad in the past, then you look to the future for new hope! the human race is slowly killing itself, so even if you do look toward the future tragedy will happen, you must shrug it off! you must keep moving! you must be strong! the chain is only as strong as its weakest link,right now most of these "pieces of chain" are weak, you must strengthen them by being strong yourself. even the strongest of us have weaknesses, for me its the past, it always brings me into tears not because of sadness but from happiness, no matter how cold, how hard, how bitter a person gets there always a soft side. for you i believe your weakness is death and tragedy, you will always have that weakness, but you can lessen it by excepting death, not just your own but the deaths of everyone around you.  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:32 pm
well, enough of my mini-rant, what should be the new poll??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:22 am
when u wish upon a star, EVIL WILL FIND U! eek eek eek ....n a hot babe will rape u eek arrow smile arrow biggrin arrow mrgreen  

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:30 am
*watches in horror as a ugly chick on fire rapes jdb*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:21 am
i am really close to getting something i want. i post for gold!!!!!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

Lost Retort

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:38 am
Connorthecreator
kitten, one of the main differences between us is, you seem to live in the past, you shouldn't think about the present either, the future, that is where you should be headed! if things are bad now, were bad in the past, then you look to the future for new hope! the human race is slowly killing itself, so even if you do look toward the future tragedy will happen, you must shrug it off! you must keep moving! you must be strong! the chain is only as strong as its weakest link,right now most of these "pieces of chain" are weak, you must strengthen them by being strong yourself. even the strongest of us have weaknesses, for me its the past, it always brings me into tears not because of sadness but from happiness, no matter how cold, how hard, how bitter a person gets there always a soft side. for you i believe your weakness is death and tragedy, you will always have that weakness, but you can lessen it by excepting death, not just your own but the deaths of everyone around you.

i look to the past for answers to things now. My future. I have a slim chance for living into the future. I don't like to think about where I am going, for the fact I don't know where I am in life. All i know is this:
I could be...
A Therapist
A writer
A author
A poet
A actress
or
A singer for some hotel lounge or f***

Yes I know they all seem like childish dreams (the last 2) but you people have not seen me act or sing, so, who knows, maybe I will!!

I'm going to at least 4 years of college: 2 community college. 2 in Arts college in Seattle....
That's it.
But the only future thing I'm focusing on is a poet, right now.
I want to get married, and I can bet money you ALL know who my friends think my groom will be...(uhhh i feel so stupid saying that but still)....

My future has a slim chance of me succeeding becuz well....those are hard things to accomplish in life and some are very stressful. So I might not make it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:58 am
hehehe ^^ i see what you mean. the future is a hard 1 to predict though. you must believe you will make it to the future, you may die, you may become sad or sadder, but the future is always there, even if your not in it your children will be, and your children's children. we are not born to live, we are born to create, create new life, give a future to this world.

-so, what should our new poll be??-  

Connorthecreator
Crew

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:28 am
Connorthecreator
hehehe ^^ i see what you mean. the future is a hard 1 to predict though. you must believe you will make it to the future, you may die, you may become sad or sadder, but the future is always there, even if your not in it your children will be, and your children's children. we are not born to live, we are born to create, create new life, give a future to this world.

-so, what should our new poll be??-

i dont want children  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:43 am
>.< ok.... i'm just gona stop this here. i don't wana get anymore personal then we are now.. but i do think you should know, children are 1 of the worlds greatest gift.  

Connorthecreator
Crew

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:32 pm
lolz, that depends on your point of view.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:20 pm
kitten254
.....let me tell you something....

I have gone through pain. I have made the worst mistakes anyone can make. I have cut. I know that took some time to write but listen.

Pain for me is inevitable. I feel it every second. Your thinking,"That's impossible" well guess what, it aint!.....

If someone grabs me by my neck...not trying to choke me...they will choke me cuz....i have a dead muscle in my neck...and when someone touches it...i can't breathe....

I have died!...That dead muscle is from when a "friend" picked me up in that stupid prince charming thing and choked me with her arm cuz she didn't want me to get out of the head lock she had on me. I started seeing the light. I actually died....i saw it all....god and everything....then she let go of me when she said my eyes went black....i started breathing and very slowly the light went away...she laid me down on the school field...and i was soo shocked i was paralyzed...i couldn't move.....
The recess teachers and some students picked me up and took me to the nurses office...where i laid on the bed...
It took me 20 seconds to actually inhale and exhale for about and hour.

So now when i do certain things...i choke myself...ya....

i feel pain from emotions all the time cuz im bi-polar and i have schizophrenia (look it up)..........

I'm messed up and i emo....

if all you said before was based off religion let me tell you right now...i have no religion!...I'm not atheist...
I just dont have a religion
okok first off let me tell you everyone feels pain no matter who they think they are i dont live in the past i only remember it i dont live in the present i only follow along i dont live my future because i dont have one until i get to that point everything can change everything will be alright i know it looks gloomy but thats only for now i cant help but i can try i cant do anything but i try i know nothing but i can try to dont just stop just keep moving no matter how hard it is.ok i lost everything that people take for granted yeah im under a roof but maybe tomorow it will be gone yeah i have food but it may all disapper yeah i have clothes on my body but what about next week but i believe that i will have food a home and clothes and i keep going i lost my grandma that i didnt even know that much cuz she is in a diffrent continent all the family that i should have i dont im isolated and only have my mom dad and my two sisters and my dog if i have a problem i have to deal with it myself because i dont want to bother my family with another problem do you KNOW how much i have to deal with one day i may explode but i try not to everyday ok so i have no disease but it doesnt matter because i feel it eating away at me. i could say more but that is getting to personal and i dont want stalkers so i think that the new poll should be about um what your fav cookie is lol  

HyperActiveEmo205

Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:47 pm
i will reply to that with a simple phrase.

Keep smiling no matter how much you wanna frown.

Keep laughing no matter how much you wanna cry.

Keep living no matter how much you wanna die.

and, ya maybe i'll do the cookie thing.. *looks at guild members* lets see a show of hands!  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games