Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:28 pm
Aven looked under the bed with a bit of incredulity. "Jasmine . . . I'm too big. If I were to go under there, I'd get stuck . . ." he said with a small smile. "We don't have to leave the room . . ." he tried to reason.

Kailee hugged Leon, sobbing into his chest. "I'm still scared." she whimpered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm
Reluctantly Jasmine clawed out the blankets catching on her head as she looked up at him. "I'm scared." She said with big doe eyes and dust all over her. "Will you be with me when it happens? I...I don't know how it will go I don't want to hurt people." She whined not moving.

"Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it." Leon said holding her closer. "Please. I hate to see you like this." He kissed her forehead trying not to shake with his own fear.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:49 pm
Aven sighed and pulled Jasmine to him, wrapping his arms around her. "Shh . . . I'll be there. I'll make sure you don't hurt anyone." he said softly. Well, besides him anyways, but that loophole would only be in his mind. But he'd make sure she didn't hurt anyone else. He'd even protect her from herself.

Kailee took a few deep breaths and for a while just sat with her head against Leon's chest. "Just . . . just stay with me." she whispered eventually.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:02 am
Jasmine nodded holding Aven tighter to her. "I love you." She whispered as her arms tightened around him. She was totally terrified. For a split second she wanted to be a vampire again but then she realised that if she was...Aven might've killed her on accident.

Leon smiled and held her closer. "It's okay my darling. I will stay with you forever." He whispered in her ear. "Don't worry I won't ever leave you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:10 am
Aven smiled. "I love you too." he said softly and pressed a kiss to the top of her head.

Kailee smiled softly. "You better not." she grumbled into his shirt, hugging him. "I love you . . ." she added softly as she looked up at him. For now, her fears were put aside. But only for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:26 am
Jasmine smiled a little and held him tighter her hands took his shirt tight in her hands. "I'm just scared." She mumbled holding him close.

Leon smirked and held her closer. "I love you too." He caressed her cheek and leaned down his lips touching hers. "Whatever you want I will give okay?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:51 pm
Aven sighed. "I wish you weren't . . ." he murmured softly. "I wish I could take the fear away . . ." he said, truly wishing that she wasn't scared.

"I want to be able to shift without fear again . . ." she grumbled against his lips, but she was still smiling so it was more of a tease. She then completely closed the distance between them, kissing him deeply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:12 pm
Jasmine held him tighter. "I can't help it." She whined. "I just...I just don't want to hurt any one."

Leon smiled and kissed her back holding her closer his fingers running gently through her hair. "I love you and I will do anything to protect you and our daughter...though I have a feeling she'd not going down without a fight."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:41 pm
Aven sighed. "Trust me. I won't let you hurt anyone." he said softly.

Kailee smiled. "Thanks." she murmured softly. That had helped her feel a lot better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:51 pm
Jasmine blushed and with a smile snuggled close. "I trust you." She whispered with a tiny purr. "Will you be marking me in wolf form?" She asked out of the blue.

Leon smiled and held her closer. "Our baby's a fighter. She's just like her mama." His lips pressed hard against her hair. "That's what I love about her and you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:04 pm
Aven blushed. "Do . . . do you want me to?" he asked softly.

Kailee blushed. "You're such a flatterer." she mumbled, giggling a little. She cuddled up close to Leon and sighed, her good mood leaving her. "I'm still scared." she whispered. Okay, it wasn't the heart-gripping panic that she had been feeling earlier, but it was still unpleasant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:12 pm
Jasmine blushed brighter and nodded. "Yes." She said with a slight whine biting her lip a bit. "If...you want to...And if I won't hurt you when you do..."

Leon smiled and and held her closer pressing kisses on her cheek over and over again. "Don't worry my love. I'm here. And our baby is here. can't you tell we're both trying to comfort you...if it will help though I can talk to your mother ask how she carried you both to term."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:18 pm
Aven smiled and held Jasmine just a little closer. "Don't worry about it." he said softly. He was happy.

Kailee blinked and looked up at Leon. "If you think it will help . . ." she said. She could get someone to ask her mother to come see them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:27 pm
Jasmine smiled back. She could feel her fear just melt away when he held her. "Okay." She replied in a whisper. "I won't."

Leon smiled and caressed her cheek. "Well it might. I mean if she could carry you both to term without problems she must have some great secret."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:58 pm
Aven was happy when she said that. "Good girl." he said with a slight tease in his voice. "Trust me. I won't let anything bad happen." he said, bringing a hand up to gently caress her cheek.

Kailee bit her lip. She wondered if there was some secret or if it was just a werewolf thing. "I'll ask her to come see us then." she said, ringing for a servant and telling the servant that came to tell the queen that her daughter wanted to see her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games