Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:21 pm
Drake shrugged.
"It depended on a lot of stuff. Admittedly by that age a lot of people were kicking the bucket, but historically you guys calculate it by averages. If half the population die before they're 5, of course the national average is gonna be low, you know? My grandmother died when she was 67, but I had a lot of siblings who were either never born or died in their first year. There were monks who lived into their 90s, but a lot of people got knocked down with their first illnesses. That said, if you survived flu or smallpox or whatever, then you'd probably not get it again, so you could live to a ripe old age. But a lot of people got gout or dissentry at middle age, or died of infections when they broke a leg. It varied like anything. You could pretty much tell if a dude was going to die when his time came, it only became a matter of how long it took."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:28 pm
Judith nodded.
"Makes sense. If I were a cranky old lady right now instead of being a vampire, I don't think I'd have to worry about dying from any of what you listed soon." She said then giggled a bit at the mental image of herself old and wrinkly.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:36 pm
Drake laughed.

"I'm sure you'd make a very good cranky old lady. And i'd make a fine upstanding skeleton."
He yawned and closed his eyed, enjoying the feeling of the pillow.
"Even if i was alive I would have died when I was 20. So i suppose this is a pretty good trade, once you get past the damned-to-hell thing."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:42 pm
Judith yanwed in response to Drake's.
"True, we may be damned but as far as I can tell so far we're going to live forever." She said.
"I would have died too, almost murdered, remember? I wasn't as nice as I am now when I was human." She sighed.

[I totally forgot about then when he asked if she'd still be alive. >> Also if I dissapear then I'm exhausted and decided to take a nap in the hospital. I've been up since like 3AM. Five hour drive from Vegas to LA.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:42 pm
A few customers came and went. They bought various items such as teas and things that made pleasent gifts. As they purchased their items they talked about Grace's funeral and offered their sympathies to her. Some time later Sam finally showed up with Fayt and Yoki trailing behind her.

"Brought your truck back," Sam said tossing Koko the keys. Yoki and Bly greeted one another withs sniffs and low happy barks. "Dereck filled me and pops what happened. Nasty business....never thought in a million years would happen in this town, but I always knew that guy was no good."

"Thank you," Koko replied putting the keys in her pocket.

"And you're feeling alright?" Fayt asked with concern.

"Perfectly fine," Koko replied. "Alright....not perfect but as fine as one can be I suppose."

"So......" Sam said strolling around the shop and looking at the merchandise.

"So....what?" Koko asked.

"When do I get to meet this pen-pal of yours and his girlfriend?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:49 pm
[ouch]

"True, true." Drake agreed, musing over how traumatic each of their lives had been. he wondered if it was part of the territory of being a human. sooner or later, no matter how you are, tragedy would befall you numerous times. those who were lucky would die before their time came. those who were unlucky would live out multiple events.
He frowned a little and tried not to think about it too hard for fear of dredging up memories, but it did settle a question in his mind.
"If you could go back and change anything in your life...would you? or do you think it all makes us who we are?" he asked, opening his eyes again and fixing them on her. they were a healthy scabby red after his feeding, showing no danger of hunger.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:57 pm
Lillin sat in the hallway staring intently at Tristen's door. Mason approached behind her and looked at the door trying to find what she was looking at.
"Something up?" He asked, completely oblivious to anything that happpened once he was asleep.
"....Nothing." Lillin answered, she knew that Tristen had said dusk but she was exciting about having a new friend and wanted to go investigating with her now.
"Shouldn't we be finding clues or something?" Mason asked, wondering why Lillin was still staring at the door.
"Later." She said curtly.
Mason shrugged, figuring she was going to do whatever she was doing and he couldn't stop her.
"Alright, I'm gonna take a nap or shower or something." He said then walked back to their room.

--

Judith frowned.
"I.... think I would try to change my attitude. The reason those girls tried to kill me was because I was horrible to them, what I did didn't deserve murder but I would have been kinder. I was very vain and selfish when I was mortal." She said, thinking back to how she had acted.
"I was also a bit of a homewrecker" She said sheepishly and laughed nervously.
"I don't know if I'd do that again if given the chance to go back"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:06 pm
In her room, Tristen had eventually found her bed, with pages of her drawings of Lilith and various snakes scattered out all around the room. face down and still dress she snored loudly.

---

Drake nodded thoughtfully, and couldn't help but smile a little at the homewrecker part.
"Mhmm...true. easier said than done."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:14 pm
Lillin heard a snore from the room, she must be asleep. Satisfied with and answer as to what Tristen was doing, she got up and went back to her room.

--

"I know." Judith said and exhaled sharply in frustration.
"That's why I tend not to think of the past. I thought of myself as beautiful and sexy back then but I hated myself as a person. Since I became a vampire and have had time to reflect, I've changed and I'm much happier."
She paused for a moment to collect her thoughts.
"Would you have changed anything?" She asked Drake.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:20 pm
"They're staying with you aren't they?" Sam asked. "

Koko forced herself to smile. "Y-yes.....they are but now isn't a good time. They're a bit tired and went to catch some sleep." she replied.

"Oh...ok," Sam said. "I was just curious since you never mentioned them before and with my welcoming attitude I didn't want to upset them if I came across them. At first I thought I may have...thought they were those strange investgators until Fayt described them. I thought it was pretty cool that someone with your condition came all the way to meet you."

"Yes....it was....thoughtful," Koko replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:26 pm
Drake smiled, glad she was happier. the smile quickly faded when she asked her own question.

"hmn, I've thought about that a lot, believe me. I've never found an answer. If i could not have become a vampire and died as a good person...then yeah maybe i would have changed it. But i would have been executed anyway, and I'd never have met you girls. If I hadn't have fought in the Rebellion back in the 1530s my life would probably have been pretty good - I'd have a wife and maybe a few sons and it'd be cool. I'd have liked that. But i could never have pursuaded my dad not to rebel, and I couldn't' have left him there alone, so that was inevitable."

he paused, staring at teh ceiling in thought.

"So it's inevitable in a way I was a vampire. If i could change one thing, I would wish that I hadn't allowed myself to get so addicted, you know? not to kill so many people so openly. To have tried to live like Koko has been doing. Then I wouldn't go to Hell, perhaps, and I would have been tortured by those vampire sin London.....but... well without those events I would never have gone to America and met you girls. they had to happen - i only went to America because i was so traumatised and they essentially banished me, and i wouldn't have been banished if i hadn't been on an open feeding frenzy."

He sighed and shrugged. then seemed to collect on one thought.

"though one thing i would change - and would always change is anew one. I just wish I hadn't killed Koko's neice. That didn't need to happen. i'll never be able to find forgiveness for that with Koko and Fayt, no matter how much they might be polite in pretending."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:30 pm
Judith crinkled her brow as she thought.
"That does sound complicated. I hadn't thought about that, if I had been nicer I may not have been turned into a vampire either." She pondered.
"I guess you're right that our experiences in a way define who we are."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:36 pm
"Yeah.." Drake agreed with a thoughtful nod, closing his eyes again. " 'The Lord works in mysterious ways', as they say."
He felt like a new chapter of his life was opening up - probably a more positive one, or at least he hoped so. To finally have friends and to finally struggle his way free of the bonds of his bloodlust were important steps. Maybe it had just taken him longer than most to stop being the newborn animal and settle into who he really was.
He rolled over on his side and practically nuzzled agaisnt her, though there wasn't anything amorous in the action. Even for a vampire she was comfortingly warm.
"Judith?" he said a little sleepily after a while. "you know me and Koko have history....right? You don't mind if we act on that, do you? I mean, you know there's nothing serious with me and you, right? That wer're just friends even though we got cosy? I don't' want to hurt you, is all."

(sorry g2g to bed - early start tmrw)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:08 am
[Oh, you logged off anyway. I crashed sitting in a chair in the hospital with the laptop in my lap right after that last post from me. xD]

Judith tensed up, she knew what was happening though she had been pretending she didn't. After getting any boy she wanted as a human, and as a vampire, she didn't know how to deal with rejection and she had been becoming very fond of Drake.
"I know. It's okay." She said flatly. She tried to relax again but her emotions were quickly getting the better of her.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:45 pm
Drake turned more on his side, quietly sudying her. Experience was something he had plenty of over the ceturies, and instantly her mood,tone and expression set the alarm bells ringing. he did, however, pause to try and find some tact and handle the situation delicately.

"Judith?" he prompted, looking a little worried. "Come on, you know I'm not rejecting you. I'm just...narrowing my options, if you see what I mean."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games