Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:35 pm
Mira nodded slightly and set the raccoon outside the door before shutting it lightly.Keeping her back to him, she rested her forehead against the frame, wondering what to say.

((>< writers block))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:34 pm
((Same. >.<))

Oblen crosses his arms and tilts his head.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:00 am
((Lol fun fun.Not))

Mira sighed slightly and turned around "I'm sorry for earlier and I'm still sorry for not telling you sooner about my mother." She frowned slightly as she looked at him wing but made no comment on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:51 pm
((Yes, no... maybe? confused ))

Oblen lets out a sigh, looking down, but nods. "Yeah, yeah... I know you had to lie... well... hide the truth... you never lied about anything... just a bit missguided me on that part." He said then looks at his wing to see it still apeared a bit 'gross'. He sits down and shrugs to ask "You want to... apply that burning stuff to this wing then?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:37 am
((Lol maybe))

Mira shrugged slightly at his question "Are you going to whine like a child?" She kept herself from saying 'I told you so' but it was rather had.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:34 am
Oblen shrugs back. "I don't know... but since your so bugged by my wing, I'm going to let you do it... and try not to complain..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:37 am
Mira raised an eyebrow "If you can't see that infection is setting in and that it smell like rotting flesh then you need to go see a doctor for your head." She picked up the cloth she had dropped earlier and poured some more proxide on it "Sit down in the chair so I can reach it."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:46 pm
Oblen crosses his arms and sits down with his wings spread wide open in a wooden chair. "I didn't make fun of you when you were wounded." He said in a mumble.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:21 pm
Mira walked over and set the first aid kit down on the table beside him before taking hold of his wing gently "And I didn't whine like a child either." She wrinkled her nose at the smell and started to clean out the wound, shuddering in disgust when a yellow puss started to ooze over her fingers "I told you it would get infected...."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:34 pm
Oblen shakes his head and closes his eyes, gritting his teeth. "That's because your use to this crap... I, however, am not... not to mention being years by myself with no supplies to clean out my cuts... so my blood is crawling with bacteria and such and it burns like a b***h." He says, adding a swear to try to take his mind off the burning pain... wasn't much working for him. He then rolls his eyes. "Well, what can I say?... I can't even feel my wings."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:21 pm
Mira finished cleaning out the wound and chuckled quietly.Leaning forward she kissed his cheek gently "At least you can now say you didn't act like a total child." She pulled out a surgical needle and threaded it "This one may hurt a bit more...." Taking hold of his wing again, she started to sew the wound shut.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:46 pm
Oblen's wing twitched, but only slightly due to reflex. "Well... I can't feel anything plesant in my wing... more numbed by the burning pain..." He said, as he barely felt the needle and thread sowing the wound.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:53 pm
Mira finished sewing the wound and placed gaze over it to keep it from seeping over the feathers "No flying for awhile okay?" She started to clean up the area, Shadow twisting himself around her feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:12 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Alright, I guess..." He said before standing up with crossed arms. Looking back to his wing. "So... what's this over my wing?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:19 pm
Mira looked up slightly and frowned "Antiseptic to keep it from getting infected again and gauze to keep it from seeping blood and puss over your feathers."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games