Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:55 am
Does beginner first aid work for sunburns too? Cuz Roch is gonna ROAST.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:10 pm
lizbot

Okay, one final question before I take the first step of (what feels like) a very long trip: Do FEARS and/or natural abilities evolve over the course of the school years? I believe I've noticed some characters have like YR 1 FEAR and then like YR 2 FEAR, and then someone else had two natural abilities (I think it was a witch?)

I would like to know if this is true as it would help me limit the character I have in mind with his powers so it feels like he really is getting stronger instead of just gaining more knowledge and skills (but those two things are important!)  

Light Yoshiru

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:55 pm
Ice: sure

Light Yoshiru
lizbot

Okay, one final question before I take the first step of (what feels like) a very long trip: Do FEARS and/or natural abilities evolve over the course of the school years? I believe I've noticed some characters have like YR 1 FEAR and then like YR 2 FEAR, and then someone else had two natural abilities (I think it was a witch?)

I would like to know if this is true as it would help me limit the character I have in mind with his powers so it feels like he really is getting stronger instead of just gaining more knowledge and skills (but those two things are important!)

They do ~ each time your character levels up after a set amount of time+ RP points, they increase in natural ability and FEAR attack  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:04 pm
lizbot
They do ~ each time your character levels up after a set amount of time+ RP points, they increase in natural ability and FEAR attack

Okay thanks! You guys/girls have been awesome and deserve an A for being helpful! Thank you so much and I hope you guys will be there to help us in the future!

Now I'm off to "Quest" right?  

Light Yoshiru

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:31 pm
A very stupid question, but where can I read old metaplots? I was looking for 1999 meta, but can't find it in the Archived section.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:44 pm
santime
A very stupid question, but where can I read old metaplots? I was looking for 1999 meta, but can't find it in the Archived section.

1999 isn't in this guild, rather it's in the Deus ex guild specifically this subforum. Otherwise, most old metas will be in the archives. Hunter metas in Deus, Amity in TiH.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:03 pm
If a doppelganger isn't currently copying someone, what do they look like? I have this image of a shadow/silhouette with white "eyes" in my head, but I just wanted to know how they look in the TiH world.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:29 am
How do Hunters manage to keep their white coats clear of bloodstains? Extra powerful bleach?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:26 am
Blade Kuroda
How do Hunters manage to keep their white coats clear of bloodstains? Extra powerful bleach?

neutral They of made out of the preserved fur of many minipets/your tears/ fallen enemies (but can stain over time, yes, that is logical). Always order spares in case of emergency.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:47 pm
Does a Grim Reapers Sense Soul ability also work on elementals since they are under the Ghost classification?  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:08 pm
Nope ~  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:39 pm
Are there dummies that students can use to practice their FEAR on in the gym?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:51 pm
Ice Queen
Are there dummies that students can use to practice their FEAR on in the gym?

Yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:28 am
If your student has beginner stealth on the snow run, do they just roll again, saying they've used it to save themselves, or do they need to do the 1d6 to see if it works?

NM I just read it again, *goes to mention it* Sorry!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:34 am
Would night vision be acceptable as a grim reaper's natural ability?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games