Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy looked up as Rem jumped to her feet. Who's glasses were those? He knew for a fact that his sister hadn't worn glasses in two years! He watched as Remy gave the glasses to a younger girl, then he smiled. His sister had been grumpy all day, but when someone needed help, she showed her heart of gold.... or, well... red and gold. Romy looked back to Annabeth, smiling. "You're a second year, right? I think I remember your sorting last year." He tugged nervously on a lock of his hair, blue eyes betraying his nervousness. He never had been good at talking to people... particularly... girls.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli blushed when he complimented her and took a seat next to him. "T-thanks Cam." She said, smiling at her boyfriend and intertwining their fingers gently. "So has anyone been sorted into our house yet?" She asked curiously, since she had shown up late, she was sure she had probably missed a few kids being sorted.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron shot Elli a smile when she stuttered while thanking him. He nodded in response to his girlfriend's question. Pointing to Minn Nolynn, Konar, or Pod, Delash, and Theodore West, he said, "They have." In all honesty, he hadn't really been paying attention to the sorting or the students around him, so he didn't catch their names. The only thing he noticed was a pair of glasses being levitated, and even then he hadn't known whose they were or who even did that.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Konar Delash
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - gryffindor
Hershel Asdrian's - serving boy

╔══════════════════╗

A slightly upperclassman greeted him warmly and he smiled timidly. "It is my pleasure, Annabeth. Are you a second year?" it felt so very odd for him asking questions - or even hearing them. He had grown so accustomed to a working environment full of lists of things to do and commands on how to do them. No room for inquires or anything besides the work. Other than with Hershel.
He heard so many conversations going on around the table and he allowed the momentary rudeness of looking away from the kind girl to glance at those surrounding him, also in the holds of conversation.
There was seemingly very little about Hogwarts that he was not accustomed to.

╚══════════════════╝

Promise you I'm never givin' up, never givin' up. I won't give in.
Can you wait for the summer again?
Can you hold out for summer again?
Can you ever be home again...
My old house,
my childhood's tomb

A candle burns in your old room, before it goes out I swear I will find you.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Pale Mist

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image
User Image
❝God bless us everyone, we're a broken people living under loaded gun.
And it can't be outfought, it can't be outdone, it can't be outmatched, it can't be outrun.❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝God save us everyone, will we burn inside the fires of a thousand suns?
For the sins of our hands, the sins of our tongues, the sins of our fathers, the sins of our young.❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jayden had walked into the Great Hall, a tad bit late. He would make sure to introduce himself with the new kids a little late. Sure, he was a prefect and they needed to know that, but he was sure he was going to end up taking the kids to the common rooms anyway, which he was ready for. He always liked doing that and felt that he should actually do it this year, instead of watching the older kids do it.

"Hello everyone," he said, sitting across and to the left of Remy. Who seemed to be next to a lot of people. He looked down at the table though, not really talking. He used to be a talker until Tris...never mind. Until she left. He didn't even want to think about that time. He still missed her to this day. It was amazing how he could never forget her. That pin still to this day was on robe and the enchantment was still there. But it was secret. No one knew about it...nor did anyone need to know about it. He loved his girlfriend Newlyn, but he felt as if he could never love someone as much as Tris...that girl. She was his absolute best friend and lover. Two kids that would last forever, until they were ripped apart that is. Now, everything was water under the bridge now. And Jayden had started to move on; that is, until Newlyn said she hadn't told her parents about him. It reminded him of Tris...Tristain. That time when they were together, but no one knew because she was afraid to say to Colton, for fear of her older brother beating Jayden up. Everyone in his family knew about each of them, but it was never mutual. Why the h*** did this keep happening? That was beside him, but he had to get away from it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝And when I close my eyes tonight, to symphonies of blinding light.
Like memories in cold decay, transmissions echoing away.
Far from the world of you and I, where oceans bleed into the sky.❞

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:07 am
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Gryffindor|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem-Faithful unto death"

User Image

Theo was half tempted to bang his head off the table with boredom. Waiting for his friends to be Sorted was the worst. Anticipation and excitement clenched at his stomach, and he hoped dearly at least ONE of them would be Sorted into Gryffindor with him. His fingers started rapidly drumming the table, boredom taking over all of his actions. He needed to DO something, not just sit here and wait. Someone spoke up and said hello to everyone, and he leaned over the table to see who the speaker was. An older boy, down the table from him. Maybe HE knows when we'll get to leave, he thought hopefully. "Oi! Do you know when we can leave?" Theo called down to him. Wow, that was rude, he added as an after thought. "I mean.. Hello, I'm Theodore." Yeah, that wasn't going to make up for it. He bit down on his already marked up knuckles to try and stop from moving around so much. Being calm and relaxed just wasn't his thing, and patience was a virtue he lacked greatly.

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:01 am
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli nodded, and smiled at the new first years before returning her attention to her boyfriend. "I wish sorting didn't take so long.... I'm starving." She said. As if on cue her stomach grumbled. She sighed, wishing she'd thought of buying something from the trolley on the train. Unfortunately she had been preoccupied with Cameron. Talking to him, kissing him, really just being near him and loving him.

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:11 am
User Image
User Image

Keith looked at the new first years, a smirk on his face. "Hey Firsties." he said as he pulled out a galleon. "Names Keith Alvern. Be sure to remember. Now whoever recognizes my last name, and can tell me why get's this shiny little Galleon." he said as he rolled the gold coin across the table. He did the same thing every year, trying to see if any of these first years knew that his father was captain of the British International Quidditch team. I hope Sean doesn't ruin it this time. he thought, glancing a his twin.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:23 am
User Image
User Image

Sean sat slightly down the table from his twin, between two people he didn't even know. He rolled his eyes as he heard his twin open his big mouth with the usual greeting to first years. "Keith is such an idiot." he said softly. I hope he stops this soon. he thought.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

first year - gryffindor
User Image
quidditch - enthusiast

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

||Chell had sat eagerly down at her new house table, head whipping to and fro as she listened to greetings and conversations and slowly getting a few for every character in front of her. At the sounds of a familiar name her attention shot up. Some blonde boy seemed to be asking for attention with his surname - one she recognized. She frowned, however, at the sight of the odd boy as she seemed bent on making a fool out of himself with this displayed ego. Chell momentarily wondered if she should just let him be: standing there flipping his silly coin.
She decided that yes, he could stand there embarrassing himself and his twin.
||

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Pale Mist

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:58 am
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Gryffindor|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem-Faithful unto death"

User Image

When Theo heard Keith announce what his last name was, he froze and stared at the twin boys with wide eyes. "No. Freaking. Way." he said, then bit his knuckles to stop from squealing like a little girl. "OhmyGod ohmyGod ohmyGod!" Theo was bouncing in his seat yet again. "Your dad is my idol! I have his posters ALL over my room at home!" At this, he bit down so hard on his knuckles that he started to bleed. Being in the same house as the sons of the captain of Britain's Quidditch team was like a dream come true to him, and 'excited' wasn't a strong enough word to describe his feelings.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Anna turned back to Romulus, only to find the boy smiling and pulling at his hair. She tilted her head, confused. What did he have to be nervous about? They were just talking, after all. It wasn't anything to freak out about. "Hey, Romy? Are you okay? You seem a bit... off." she said to the boy. She wondered if it was her that was making him act so strangely, but pushed the thought aside. Looking to Pod next, she found another smile, this one timid and shy. Hmm. Odd. A timid soul usually wasn't placed in the house of Gryffindor. Then again, the hat always had it's purpose behind every sorting. "Yeah, I'm a second year." she said, answering both Pod's and Romy's question. Annabeth turned back to Romulus. "You remember my sorting? Out of all the sortings, you remember mine? Wow." He must have a great memory, she figured. He probably didn't have to write down his thoughts in a journal out of fear of forgetting them. No, that job was taken solely by her, she thought.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:49 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron nodded in agreement with Elli. A chuckle escaped his lips when the girl's stomach growled in hunger. "I guess you're a little food deprived?" he asked, referring to the noise her tummy made. The boy reached into his pocket and pulled out three chocolate frogs that he stuffed into his robe at the end of last year. "Here, have these," he told her as he emptied his hand onto the plate in front of the redhead. Surprised they haven't melted, he thought, raising his eyebrows slightly as he stared down at the sealed sweets.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:07 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy smiled at Annabeth. When she asked if he was okay, he could swear his heart skipped a beat. Why did she have to ask that? To keep social norms, he would be required to say "I'm fine," regardless if that was true or not. He wanted to spill it all, but for now, he held his tongue. "I'm fine, Anna," he said, smiling lightly. He looked over at Pod, pondering him. Romy liked to ponder. He was very absorbed in his own thoughts, since this was one of the few times he had ever spoken to someone he didn't know, let alone a girl, in his life. When Anna asked about his memory, the boy blushed. "N-no! I remember a lot of the sortings! M-mostly Gryffindor, but a few of the others." Could this get any more awkward?! Romy thought he sounded like a stalker! No wonder people didn't talk to him!
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image

Elli rolled her eyes at Cam when he laughed at her and immediately began unwrapping one of the chocolate frogs, grabbing it before it could hop away. She barely threw a glance at the card as she started nibbling on the chocolate. "You know, you're the reason I didn't eat on the train." She said, sticking her tongue out at him, but laughing as she did so.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games