Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:15 am
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image

Before his question could be answered by the solemn boy, an older House mate approached the pair of them and sat down in comfortable silence. Greeting them only with a nod and a vacant smile. Hersehl had seen her around the hallways and occasionally in the Common Room. The elder student was quite hard to miss with her outstanding hair colour, but Hershel assumed she did not recognize him in the same way. His first year was spend in mostly solitude - he did not have any features or traits for anyone to recognize him by and, apart from classwork, he had rarely interacted. Instead choosing to spend his time consumed in books and in the corners of the library, writing letters back home. Now that the recipient of those letters was in Hogwarts with him, he felt it was time to perhaps do a bit of socializing.
"Hello miss, I am sorry, I have seen you around but I do not think I have ever managed to catch your name. I am Hershel." He smiled cheerfully with radiant eyes, wondering if there was something more to the girl's quaint sadness.

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
XxXDevil-Chan
[/quote

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:12 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood

Edajin's eyes flicked to the side quietly, towards the table coloured by red and gold banners. ".. Yes.. I have a half-sister.. She's in Gryffindor. A second year, like you.." He still knew next to nothing about his sister, except that he didn't seem to have much in common with her. Maybe he did, as they both enjoyed reading. But that's hardly something to base a relationship on, and having only met her over the Summer vacation, he was still very uncertain about their relationship. And his father had asked her to keep an eye on him? Even if it was necessary, which he doubted the validity of that, it was sort of difficult for her to do so while they were in different Houses.

Glancing up quietly at the older girl who was looking their way, he gave a silent nod and let Hershel do the talking. He was never really one to initiate conversation, especially with strange people.

With: Slytherin Table

Pale Mist

XxXDevil-Chan

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:38 am
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle watched the kid quietly as he introduced himself. She honestly couldn't remember him for the life of her, but she supposed that was going to happen when she spent all her time either walking the dungeons alone, following Tay, or talking with Ada. She gave the boy a customary half smile and nodded her head. "Michelle." She said, not giving a last name. She didn't care to associate herself with her father or her stepfather. She was just, Michelle. With the thought of her stepfather her mind went to the bruises on her face and the rest of her body. She had covered the ones visible with makeup that morning, but she wondered if said make up was still hiding the wounds perfectly now that it had been a good 8 hours or so. With a glance at the other boy sitting with them she raised an eyebrow at him. "You got a name kid?" Having heard him mention a half sister, she immediately glanced towards her three sisters, spread out across the hall. It was funny, with the four of them, they now had one sister in each house.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Pale Mist
Xadyn-C

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:50 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

His eyes remaining low, he spoke quietly after a moment. ".. Edajin.. Tarot," he added on the last name as an afterthought. He was still getting used to even having a last name. After all, he hadn't had any sort of family to call his own for the past seven years, and had only recently found his father. He was just lucky that the man was honourable enough to take him in.

Pale Mist

XxXDevil-Chan

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
-Lord Byron
-David Thoma

User Image

The older girl's curt answers made him raise a brow hesitantly, she seemed to be studying them rather than interacting with them. Hersehl decided to do that same and as the boy offered his name, Hershel smiled at the opportunity to learn it. It was a curious name to be sure and for a moment he was distracted by trying to analyze its origin.
"It is nice to meet you Michelle, and Edajin." Turning most of his attention back to the boy as he registered his answer to the question he had posed previously, he followed the new boy's gaze over to the table that was still at the back of his mind. "Oh, separated, then? Is there where you expected to be sorted? Gryffindor, I mean. Sorry to pry," he chuckled nervously.

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

User Image
XxXDevil-Chan
Xadyn-C
[

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Shaking his head quickly and quietly, Edajin looked back to his empty plate. ".. No.. I never expected to be placed in Gryffindor.. After I learned about how people are sorted, I knew I would be a Slytherin.. or a Ravenclaw.. But that's alright.. I think I belong here.." Edajin knew that he wasn't what one would call brave. He could hardly even bring himself to speak to others. And loyalty was something that one acquired through trust, a quality that he severely lacked. His years spent fending for himself in the streets had seen to that. He was cunning and resourceful, which made him a textbook Slytherin in the Hat's eyes. He had the instincts of a cobra, and if he felt threatened, would strike without a second thought. A Slytherin, indeed. But being so made him afraid, all the time, something that he constantly scolded himself for. He wanted nothing more than respect and acceptance, but he felt no one would respect such a coward as he. His main ambition was to cast aside his fear and insecurity, and show everyone that he was someone worth respecting. To become a leader with confidence in his abilities. But it was more difficult than it seemed..

Pale Mist

XxXDevil-Chan

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

- Chaplin
-Lord Byron
-David Thoma

User Image

Hershel was suddenly struck by the harsh emotions coming off in waves from the younger boy's words. Sharp spikes of sadness hit the second year's stomach as he read the tone and tasted the atmosphere. Momentarily he was struck speechless in confusion over this reaction to the boy's simple words - but it was becoming clear there were many layers there to be seen. Hershel suddenly wondered if he and this boy could be friends. He rather thought he would enjoy having a friendship with Edajin, if the boy would allow it. He smiled kindly to his fellow Slytherin and commented, "It was a shock when I was sorted into this House. I had thought I would be in Ravenclaw as well, Hufflepuff even. But throughout the year it became clear those houses were not for me and Slytherin slowly grew on me. But i never felt I quite belonged here," he blinked away a few memories with a distant smile, "It feels more like a formality than a family, but maybe that will change. If you can depend on Hogwarts for one thing, it is that it will surprise you." He caught the boys eye and smiled strongly, nodding and quickly turning off his serious air that had clung to him through out those few sentences and looked over to the food. "I do hope they hurry up, I am quite famished."

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

User Image
Xadyn-C
[

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
Cause I
want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius sat at the table avoiding looking at the ravenclaw table. Even though he had the whole summer to get over Verity he still did not want to face her after there brake up and him leaving her manor. He had no idea what to say to her. He felt stupid for running back to the Ross's with his tail between his legs.

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
This isn't what I
wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

Xistund

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajin's head tilted curiously when Hershel spoke of Hogwarts surprising you. Starting to wonder 'how so', he noticed his stomach giving off a slight rumble as the other boy mentioned being hungry. The corner of his lips gave the barest twitch when he realised that similar feelings must be spread across the entire Hall. As for him, he'd spent enough time being hungry in his lifetime to know that a Feast was always welcome.

Pale Mist

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
J A S M I N E
E L I Z A B E T H
A C A C I A

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Slytherin PrefectHead....Boy?!Seventh YearQuidditch CaptainKeeperSingle
House RobesQuidditch RobesFall/WinterSpring/SummerSong
Out of Quidditch

Jasmine had to laugh at the conversation between the younger members of her house. "Oh, hardly anyone expects to be in Slytherin. I'm a triplet, course, my brother ran away, and my sister, well, she should be stopping by at some point, but they both got Ravenclaw. I expected to be there with them," Jasmine said, intruding upon the conversation, but still trying to be friendly. "Knowing what I know now, I'm quite glad that the Hat put me here."

Xadyn-C

Pale Mist

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle blinked and listened silently as they began discussing sorting and such. She smirked slightly at there conversation. "I guess I'm the odd one out. I always knew I'd get Slytherin. My whole family is full of Slytherins. Or well it was until my cousin." This wasn't to say she had wanted Slytherin at the time. She had damn near dreaded it in her first year, but now she realized it was where she and her blackened heart belonged. She slowly pointed her finger to the other house tables, pointing out the bright purple hair of Gracie, the twin red heads, and her youngest sister. "The one with purple hair is my cousin Gracie over there at the Ravenclaw table along with my younger sister Verily. Ver's twin Elli is over at Gryffindor. And my baby sister just got sorted into Hufflepuff. I guess it just goes to show family isn't everything "

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Pale Mist
Xadyn-C
violet the maestro

Phone post sorry if formatting is wonky

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:17 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
J A S M I N E
E L I Z A B E T H
A C A C I A

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Slytherin PrefectHead....Boy?!Seventh YearQuidditch CaptainKeeperSingle
House RobesQuidditch RobesFall/WinterSpring/SummerSong
Out of Quidditch

"That's true, now that I think about it more. My parents were both Hufflepuff, and everyone who went to Hogwarts was as well, I think. Then my siblings and I came and nobody became a Hufflepuff," Jasmine added. Unlike most people, she really had nothing against Hufflepuffs. After all, she had learned to fly from one.

Xadyn-C

Pale Mist

XxXDevil-Chan

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:19 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Great Hall: Slytherin Table // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'That went... so much better than expected.'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien scowled and rubbed his arm where she'd hit him, and shrugged. "It just seems like a bother not to take it. I mean, it's interesting enough, and I don't hate it or anything. Seems like there are more reasons to take it than not. Besides, one never knows when one will need to know something in regards to legal matters. It could prove useful in the long run." When she joked about his dream job and her attempting to learn how to use magic without a wand, he chuckled, rather amused at how she seemed to pick the joke right out of his brain. When she shared her own dream with him, he was torn between being impressed, proud, and concerned. Obviously, he had no say in what she did, and Auror was a noble, respectable profession, and one that was rather difficult to work towards. Her devotion to her studies seemed logical now, less about being a bookworm and more about working towards a goal. He had personally purchased several on wands and wand lore over the Summer, and was actually very impressed that Marina had chosen, and clung to, such a high dream. However... it was a bit worrisome. The job was as dangerous as it was respectable. He had to agree with her parents on that, and immediately developed respect for them both. "I just hope that you're careful. And lucky. It's a tough job. Not that I think you're not capable, just... anything can happen. There's danger everywhere... more so if you're actively hunting it." He paused, concern in his eyes. "Promise me you'll be careful?"

═════════════════════════════════
                                  'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:35 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Happy | But you're not who you say you are: No pressure... | Your time is up in too many places: Damien | You've got too many faces: Slytherin Table |
Wearing

Marina laughed with him, and couldn't remember a time when she'd felt this happy at the Slytherin table. And out of the corner of her eyes she could have sworn she saw several familiar faces from the Hufflepuff table watching. Of course. They were probably all hard core romantics. And there would most likely be lots of teasing in classes from them, but at that moment she didn't particularly care. When Damien gave his own opinion of her goal, she listened carefully and then smiled. He hadn't tried to dissuade her, but he still cared what happened to her. It was a plus in her book, anyways. She almost rolled her eyes at what he said next, but agreed. "I promise to be careful. I always am." She paused. "Well, I'm almost always careful. It's just I have this annoying habit of occasionally acting like a Gryffindor." She shrugged. "But for you, I'll try to stay out of danger. Okay?"

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
t h e o c e a n a n d  i h o l d t o o m a n y s e c r e t s a n d t h e l o n g e r l i v e r o f u s s h a l l c a r r yt h e m a l l

ΦΦΦΦΦ мαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls... 

Rui wandered into the Great Hall, late by a lot. She plopped into an empty seat near no one in particular and stared at the line of first years being sorted. She didn't care where any of them were placed. She would mess with whichever she preferred no matter where they were put. She growled low in her throat and let her eyes roam over the rest of the hall, watching people here and there. 'It's all so pointless.' 'Hush my sweet. Maybe you'll find a tasty little boy to sink your teeth into this year.' 'Prey... Hmm sounds nice.' 'Exactly Roo, so spirits up. Look how many new little faces just pleading for someone to show them the ropes. Just think how you can corrupt their pretty little minds, and bruise their pretty little faces. Shatter their pretty little souls.' 'And end their pretty little fragile lives.' 'See... Happy thoughts Roo. It's that easy.' A small giggle escaped her lips as she heard his maniacal laughter in her head. Ryn always had a way of bringing her spirits up. It was nice that even though he was gone, she didn't have to miss him.'I'm not gone Roo. Never gone.' 

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to know ΦΦΦΦΦ

t h e o c e a n a n d  i h o l d t o o m a n y s e c r e t s a n d t h e l o n g e r l i v e r o f u s s h a l l c a r r yt h e m a l l

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games