Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Unsorted ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

The lake was, well, a lake. Big, dark, wet. Same old, same old. What excited Cain was that the castle was closer than ever now, as was the sorting. He wondered where he would be placed, and where his sister's would be placed. Would they all stay together? Or would they be separated? And what about Luke? So many questions without answers buzzed around in his head. He looked to his left, and then to his right, glancing at both of his sister's. "Steffi. Bree. Pick a boat. Any boat. Whichever one you want." he said, smiling at them. With Bree, Steffi, Luke, and himself, they had enough people to fill a boat, so there would be no awkward moments with a new person.

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
I walk the line of the disappointed. My heart and mind can be disjointed.
I built a bed in this hole I made. You throw your arms up, you're so damn sick of it.

~☪♈☀~~Ⓢingle~~☪♈☀~~Ⓗalf Ⓑlood~~☪♈☀~

Aubrey look at the lake and smiled. It was beautiful! She could only imagine what creatures inhabited it. She glanced at Cain, "Uhmmm...Oh! That one!" She exclaimed, pointing to an empty boat. Bree walked toward it and climbed in, then held the lantern. That why she'd get to see Hogwarts first! A brilliant idea in her opinion.

Wearing.

OOC:
I recognize that I'm damaged. I sympathize that you are too.
I just keep dreaming of what I'm never gonna be. But it's hard when the world's starin' at you.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Frost363

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

SingleHalf BloodUnsortedFirst Year

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
ⓡⓔⓝ The young wizard sat on the train, alone, and stared out the window. It was a long trip, felt even longer due to him being alone, but he did his best to not be sad. He was excited, really. His parents had told him about Hogwarts and he couldn’t wait to get there himself. The trip was long, and nobody bothered him, but he didn’t mind. He slept through most of it. When they arrived at Hogsmeade station, he heard the lady call for the First Years, he followed her and the rest of the First Years towards the lake. He looked around and stared out at the lake...stared out at Hogwarts Castle. His heart jumped when he saw it. He couldn’t believe he was finally here and attempted to get into a boat...without looking down. He tripped forward and faceplanted into the boat. He hoped nobody saw that as he quickly jumped up to sit down...and rocked the boat so hard, it tipped. He went over into the lake, and the boat flipped as well. He came up, gasping for air and looked as pitiful as a wet dog. Great...what else could happen tonight? He doggy-paddled up to the nearest boat and crawled into it, his hair matted down into his eyes. He shook his head and water sprayed everywhere, which hit everyone in the current vicinity, including anybody who happened to be in his boat.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:07 am
Faith Marianne Corner

First Year Unsorted Half-blood

Faith and her cat happened to be in the same boat as Gren, and they both got splashed. Faith squeaked and hid herself in her cloak as the water hit her, but Trinket wasn't so lucky. Trinket growled and hissed as she was drenched, her fluffy white fur now hanging low and clinging to her body. Faith peeked out from beneath her cloak, took one look at Trinket, and giggled. "Oh, Trinket. You poor thing, you're all wet!" She took off her cloak and wrapped up her cat in it, trying to dry her off.  

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:20 am
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, an Unsorted student. I am a half-blood standing with David, Jacob and some other first years and wondering T-those are the boats!!!!.

Shayna found herself staring at the lake with huge eyes. The lake was huge. The boats were dainty. They were small, and she was excited. She wasn't able to see Hogwarts yet... But she couldn't wait till she did see it. She was almost bursting with nervous excitement. She looked over at the group she was with. Night was trying to help some of the girls into a boat. She looked around at the other boats. There was a couple that were empty. "I don't think we can all fit in one boat. Shall we take two or three?" She asked David, Iris, Autumn, and Jacob. They were in the direct vicinity of her question.

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:08 am
David Clarisse
Unsorted
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station → Lake

“You sure are lucky Shayna trust me siblings can sometimes be a real pain.” David told her. Chloe and David were always going at it and it made things rather annoying at home. Then again a lot of people thought he was annoying for the tricks he would pull so it was really no surprise there.

Walking over to the lake he noticed a squid in the lake. ‘Cool squid…’ he thought before turning his attention to Shayna. “Well I think these boats could fit about five of us at a time… and it looks like Iris is other there with that one guy from earlier… So I’d say the rest of us could probably join Xavier no problem.” David said amazing himself with his quick thinking. He had the gift of thinking things through but when it came to actual work not so much. “I say it’s now or never.” David said hoping into the boat.

“Xavier? Why is your head wet?” David asked as he turned to help anyone who needed the help into the boat.

With: First years... mainly Shayna, Xavier, Jacob

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:51 am
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Ⓤnsorted ண⊱⋛╭♥のrphan ண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Steffi followed behind her siblings rather quietly. She was in awe of the castle, but she was also terrified of the sorting. What if she, Bree, and Cain got split up. She didn't know if she'd be able to handle it. How was she supposed to protect Bree if they weren't in the same house? She gulped and followed the girl into the boat she chose, taking a seat near the front but allowing Bree to keep the very front with the lantern. "What house do you think we'll be put in Cain..?"

OOC:...

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:57 am
How did this happen to me 
The reflection of false hope 

I guess, I'm to blame
we kept the secrets in the dark 

I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
and the values of our brothers inside 

I just refuse to see 
the shadows I can see, see me perfectly

My mind is Anarchy

Anticipating and debating what is left for me

RUI MARINE OWEN

Wearing

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-blood|||First Years|||

User Image User Image
Rui watched as Iris joined her and Night in the boat and she smiled politely at the girl. She heard a splash as a boat flipped, and turned to make sure her brother was ok. When she saw him she nodded to him gently before returning her attention to Iris and Night."So what houses do you guys think you'll be sorted into?"

Rei smiled at the girl that joined him and as the boy, Damien introduced himself. Th eboy seemed to be angry about being splashed with water. Rei raised an eyebrow but said nothing, it was just water, he didn't see what the big deal was."Hello Serafina. I'm Rei." He held out a hand to shake hers and smiled charmingly at her.
OOC:...

I look for help
you take this place for granted

Can't find it anywhere
and you realize it's never enough

My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
I've been waiting so long

Look to the sky and find
Your death is written on paper

Even the heavens cry
my heart is fueled by hatred

Anticipating and debating what is left to life 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:05 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Eleven years old, an Unsorted student. I am a half-blood standing with David, Xavier, Jacob and some other first years and wondering T-those are the boats!!!!.

Shayna nodded with a small smile as she followed David to the boat that Xavier was sitting in. She wondered the same as she accepted David's help into the boat. "Did you see anything down there?" The small brunette asked. She looked around excitedly. She hoped her new red owl would be happy wherever he was. His father's owl, had a litter of eggs. One of the eggs grew up smaller than the others but still really adorable and reliable. So Shayna had picked him.

Looking around she was hoping they would leave soon.

(O.o.C.)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:18 am
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Unsorted First Year

Jared panicked a little when he saw the boats. He hated water. He found himself easing into an empty boat, wincing when it rocked a little. He looked down into the endless depths and saw the squid circling them like sharks. He shut his eyes and tried to stay still, but managed to wave to the newcomers before going back to his hiding place in the crook of his arm.

(OOC~ ))
King

Kai Sparrowheart

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

Once it seemed like everyone was in place she decided to go. "All right everyone settle in." She instructed as she walked past them and go into the boat at the front. Getting settled in she grabbed her lantern and held it up. "Alright here we go guys, please keep inside the boat, I don't want to have to pull any of you away from the giant squid and you would look rubbish for sorting. So stay dry and inside." She instructed. All of them started moving forward across the lake.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

((O.O.C.~ Please post moving across the lake to the boat house here.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:25 pm
How did this happen to me 
The reflection of false hope 

I guess, I'm to blame
we kept the secrets in the dark 

I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
and the values of our brothers inside 

I just refuse to see 
the shadows I can see, see me perfectly

My mind is Anarchy

Anticipating and debating what is left for me

RUI MARINE OWEN

Wearing

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-blood|||First Years|||

User Image User Image
Rui felt the boat jolt underneath her and turned her attention to the fast approaching castle. She smirked and watched it. Soon they'd be at the sorting and then she could finally start learning and hopefully making connections that would help her in the future. Weaseling her way through the useless people to find the ones that would be helpful would be annoyingly time consuming, but it would be worth it. When the boat bumped against the opposite shore of the lake she immediately hopped out and dusted off her clothes.

Rei watched as the boats began to move and the castle grew larger as they got closer. He was worried about the sorting. He didn't want to be split up from his twin, and he had no idea if they would be or not. When the boat came to a stop he climbed out of the boat and walked over to his sister. He knew she was worried too.
OOC: *Exit to Boat House*

I look for help
you take this place for granted

Can't find it anywhere
and you realize it's never enough

My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
I've been waiting so long

Look to the sky and find
Your death is written on paper

Even the heavens cry
my heart is fueled by hatred

Anticipating and debating what is left to life 

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Eleven years old, an Unsorted student. I am a half-blood standing with David, Xavier, Jacob and some other first years and wondering T-the boats are moving!.

As the boat jolted into slow movement, Shayna instinctively grabbed hold of David's hand. She stared at the water and then the upcoming castle. She looked around at all the other boats as they started moving. She wasn't sure what was happening and didn't really like it...

"I hope this thing doesn't tip over... Oh please don't let it tip over." Shayna said quietly. Almost praying to whatever it was that she could think of as any type of religious deity. She had yet to realize she had grabbed David's hand.

(*Exit to Boathouse*)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
I walk the line of the disappointed. My heart and mind can be disjointed.
I built a bed in this hole I made. You throw your arms up, you're so damn sick of it.

~☪♈☀~~Ⓢingle~~☪♈☀~~Ⓗalf Ⓑlood~~☪♈☀~

Aubrey felt the boat jolt forward and gasped, nearly falling in. She used Steffi's head to steady herself before looking behind her and mouthing "Sorry." They were nearly there. In a couple of minutes, they'd be Sorted into their houses! Oh...she hoped they didn't get separated. That would be horrible! Her green eyes dimmed slightly. That was a sad thought...Well, what are the chances of that? How were they sorted anyway? It's not like some old hat did it.

Wearing.

OOC: Exit to the Boathouse.
I recognize that I'm damaged. I sympathize that you are too.
I just keep dreaming of what I'm never gonna be. But it's hard when the world's starin' at you.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:01 pm
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Ⓤnsorted ண⊱⋛╭♥のrphan ண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Steffi grabbed onto Bree's arm tightly as she tilted dangerously towards the water. This was why Steffi didn't want to be separated from her sister. She was worried the girl would end up getting hurt if she wasn't around to make sure she was okay. She sighed in relief when the boat hit the other end of the lake with no more close calls. She waited for Bree to get out before following behind her.
OOC: *exit to boathouse*

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games