Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:30 pm
Emma nodded staring at Nickolas. "Thank you Nyssa, you can go back to that male you're seeing that you think I don't know about." She said with a small smile. Nyssa blushed nodded and rushed off. Emma turned with a smile to Oscar. "I don't mind you smoking love, but you might want to put that out around Scarlette, I don't know why, she just doesn't like it." She turned to a tri breed who avoided eye contact. "You know my terms." She said to it. "Protect them both with your lives."

"Yes master." He said bowing his head until Emma took Oscar's hand and went after her twins scent.

Lucas and Lauchlain tried not to react at the knowledge their mates were having other attempt to poach them. The lycan from the North would back off once he knew Celia already had a mate in a future Adviser to the High Alpha. But the Original didn't seem to obey the laws his kind set. So Lucas knew Lauchlain was inwardly seething. Both had gotten stronger. But Lucas was willing to bow to Celia when it came to things of that, but if he was pushed he would protect her with his life. But Alexei seemed to approve. "Yes, and we both know we'll get it good if we don't. Emma has already hinted to physical harm. . . but we know it from both the girls and you." Lucas admitted. "But I never want to make Celia cry in anything but happiness."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:50 pm
Alexei knew it was probably for the best to allow his sisters to rush off the guys that claimed them as their mates. However, there was a new dawn to a new day. His own bride would be showing up any day now to marry him and neither made the other's heart beat. It was only a myth that they wouldn't be able to have children, eventually they would grow to love each other.

What he failed to say was that both the other potential husbands were arriving that night as well. Though both Celia and Luna were apprehensive about meeting their other suitors, it was still proper for both of them to greet and host the men as well.

"In the end, I will endeavor to be on your sides," Alexei could at least keep that one promise, he knew both guys would treat his sisters with the highest of respect.

"When Scarlette's around, i'll stop," Oscar promised as he took Emma's hand in his own, "We ought to look for them ourselves instead of sending someone after them.

He could see the sun was slowly rising in the distance. The rest of the court was about to head to bed when he turned to see his two nieces walk passed the doorway to his bedroom with Emma. They seemed uneasy. Oscar poked his head out of the bedroom to see the two girls arm-in-arm. Something seemed off. They weren't heading to their bedrooms either.

Oscar then turned to Emma, "How about you, me, and the twin girls go look for our twins?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:04 pm
Emma nodded and smiled. "Hey girls!" She called. "You feel like coming with us to look for your missing Niece and Nephew?" She asked. Emma knew staying with Alexei wouldn't last forever. Besides, she didn't want her siblings cramping her . . . *cough* style. Plus she didn't think Alexei would like her telling him what to do in terms of ruling. Alexei seemed convinced though, that the truth was a myth. Unless the female was a witch or part witch they would never have children. That was where he and his father differed. Conrad wanted to stay alone until he found his mate. Alexei seemed to not want that. Emma wasn't one to judge. The only reason she and Liam were able to have children was because of her human and lycan side. Emma shook her head out of her thought process. "Come on!" She said waiting for them to either follow or not and after giving Oscar some of her blood so the sun wouldn't affect him, at all, she inhaled her daughter's scent. It wasn't that she had forgotten it. She just couldn't scent them properly with all the other's around them.

"Thank you." Lucas said bowing. It was obvious to him though, that things were not going to be easy. Lauchlain smiled at his best friend trying to reassure him but Lucas couldn't keep the feeling of foreboding out of his heart. It was slowing down. Well. . . it was when Celia wasn't there. And he felt ten times weaker when she wasn't around. "We must be off. though we may be old enough to see you on our own our parents can still ground us if we're still awake past sun up." Lauchlain said with a smile. "Come Lucas. We'll say good day to the girls if they're still listening in at the door." He knew they weren't anymore though. He took Lucas from Alexei's sight and returned to their quarters of the city. "I don't think Alexei gets it." Lauchlain whispered in the old tongue. "I think he thinks the natural laws to be a myth."
"We can't change his mind. But you know the rumours that are going around. I wouldn't be surprised if his betrothed backed out." Lucas replied in the same tongue. "Mother said the only reason why the Originals can get any female they want pregnant is because their hearts never stopped beating. But natural borns are different. There have been studies and everything, if the heart doesn't beat, it doesn't go up. No amount of fresh blood in the world can change that. Alexei's body has reached maturity, there fore unless he wakes up, which considering he is half of two stubborn people, he won't, he'll be miserable forever-"
"Unless he gets a witch to break the rules." Lauchlain countered. "And considering that. . . interlude I'm sure that witch would do it. But Hekate is here." Both boys frowned. "She made the rules. If a witch breaks them, poof, bye bye powers. Though knowing her, she'll probably have figured out a way around the problem we're facing. For all we know this woman coming to see Alexei will make his heart beat. I know the natural borns in his court are hoping for it. If it doesn't happen, we know they'll reject her as queen instantly. They may go as far as wanting our queen back." They rolled their eyes. Emma would hate that. Being in the center again. The only reason she stayed as High Alpha was because her people threatened mass suicide. "Still, I can ask mother what she makes of it all." Both boys nodded to each other then switched to English. "g'night Lucas."
"G'night Locky, and hey, good luck." Both entered their own houses as dawn touched the buildings.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:45 pm
"We were about to go for our morning walk," Celia mentioned, then noticed how Emma inhaled for her daughter's scent like a fiend with the magic white powder, "What is it that you two are up to?"

"We're going on a wild goose chase looking for our kids. Don't suppose you have seen them, have you?" Oscar asked as he put out his cigarette.

"No, I can't say we have," Luna looked dismayed.

Celia noticed her sister's tone and looked back at Oscar, "We recently discovered we are also going to be greeting both Roth and Leonardo as our other suitors as well. Roth is the High Alpha of the Northern Packs, a worthy fighter and even killed the vampires that my aunt sent after him, bless her soul. I am intrigued to hear his stories. Leonardo...however..."

"He will be here as soon as the moon rises," Luna seemed to calm herself as she gave a half smile, "If Mother were here, she would want us to be gracious hosts no matter how we feel. Did she not do the same thing when father courted her?"

"Your mother was a lovely door mat for him in the beginning," Oscar commented dryly, "But i'm sure this is just for formalities. The court will see that you are happier with your original suitors and move on."

"Now where are we going to search for first?" Celia seemed more interested in finding the other twins as she guided Luna to follow Oscar and Emma.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:52 pm
"Nyssa said that Simon's pack didn't follow us." Emma said trying hard not to get aggressive. That stupid Alpha up North should know the mate laws. Though he'd be blind not to see it when he arrived. "However, I'm not sure where that would be. Marcus might know, since he gave up pack life to focus on family life." As they started walking out she thought on it. "Maybe I could swing by and get Lauchlain to help us. He seemed to be friends with Sebastian for a while there." Emma pondered.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:24 pm
"It'd be a good idea," Oscar agreed with Emma.

Luna didn't say anything. She hadn't told anyone yet but she was thinking about out her court was deciding that her marrying Leonardo would be better. With Celia marrying a noble vampire, and Alexei's bride had just been confirmed as a lycan that had gone into hiding, that only meant she would marry someone that would help with the foreign legion.

"Yeah, bring him," Celia took Luna's hand.

Celia knew her sister was giving into their bossy court. They wanted Celia to marry Roth, but she stood her ground saying that she had already agreed to be with Lucas. The guy may be meek and mild, he was still the one that she thought about it in the end. Celia gave Luna's hand a gentle squeeze.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:36 pm
Emma smiled. "All right then." She turned them toward Lauchlains house and knocked. The door opened to Lauchlains older sister who smiled and without a word disappeared. There were loud noises before Lauchlain growled and complained that he'd just gone to sleep until he scented Luna and rushed out the door holding her close. "Luna!" He gushed inhaling her scent. "Celia." He added with a kind smile. He turned to see Emma and went to his knees. "I'm sorry Alpha. . . I didn't see you!" He said nervous. But Emma just lifted him up and gave him a hug.

"We need your help." She said too him. "And I know Luna misses you. But we need your help." Lauchlain set himself on his feet and returned to Luna. He would be Alpha of his own pack soon. He was more than worthy of Luna. "What can I do to help Mother?" He asked not making eye contact.

"Sebastian and Scarlette are missing-"

"No they're not." Lauchlain replied. "Scarlette ran away because her father called her a mutt and told her to go away." He turned his eyes to Oscar with a frown. "She think's he hates her and Sebastian couldn't convince her otherwise so to keep her company and help her be safe he went with her." He thought on it. "Hmm. . . Strange though," He turned his eyes to Luna. "Why do you smell sad Luna?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:04 pm
"It's nothing," Celia smiled as she brought Luna to her side, "We're just a bit tired, nothing serious."

Luna, happy that Celia intervened, gave her best smile as she held Lauchlain's hand. Even for just the briefest moment, she would remember having her time with him like this and smile for it. Oscar noted the twins' odd behavior before turning to Emma, "Well it seems this one is on me. We ought to find her soon so I can make up for my mistake."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:35 pm
Lauchlain frowned at them both but followed the group non the less. His hand kept a tight hold on hers. Nothing? He wasn't stupid! He knew the pressure she was under. And she should be standing up for herself. He also knew that Italian was after her hand again. He'd put a stop to that. If he had to fight him he would. He knew Emma would back him up. She held the mate bond and the instinct high too. She'd defend him. And she was Luna's big sister.

"Yes. And we should make it quick." Emma sniffed the air. "That Italian is back." She spat on the ground. "I should have put him in a box with the others." Yup. Lauchlain thought, if it comes down to it, I can count on her to defend me and my rights.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Regardless what Emma could do, Luna knew it would be to her court's benefit if she marries Leonardo. The Italian, though gruff and womanizing, came with a higher fortune than any other undead vampire or living lycan. Not only that, but Leonardo had managed to stay among the living for so long for a reason. That reason would be to Alexei's benefit in the long run.

In the end, to the cost of her own desires, Luna knew it would be wisest to marry Leonardo.

Oscar went with Emma, the twins, and Lauchlain until they came to Marcus' new home. Since it was now daylight out, the there was a small, and growing, family playing in the yard. He had no qualms with Marcus now that he was Emma's husband, though he could see the twin girls were a bit apprehensive with being around so many lycans at once. They'll get used to it eventually like he did.

"You scent our kids here?" Oscar asked Emma.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:25 pm
Emma frowned. It was faint though. "Yes, barely." She replied and stalked over to the family. But she made sure to be non threatening. Marcus was a father now which meant if he sensed his Alpha was a threat he would challenge her. And he'd have no problems with it either. "Alpha?" Marcus asked pausing in play with his young. "What can I do for you?"

"Did they come by here?" Emma asked. She knew he would know who she meant. He always knew.

"Yes ma'am." He replied eyes averted. "The Original council was here a few days ago too, before they tried to end your siblings." Emma frowned. She didn't like where this was going. Had Scarlette just come to her Emma would have been able to fix it. But she ran away. Why? As if sensing her thought Marcus chuckled. "You haven't got Edgar's memories yet? Shame, he was with the council too." He turned his eyes to Luna. "It'll come in handy when Lauchlain calls mating rights." Emma frowned and turned to the trio. She was missing something there too. She'd figure it out later. Her babies came first.
"Tell me where they went. My babies." She snapped eyes glowing red.
"They went with Simon." Marcus replied as if it were obvious. "He's training Sebastian since Liam will not. And he's training Scar because and I quote "Daddy was being a git and needs to learn a lesson." Or something to that effect. Though I don't know where the little madame learnt that language."

"Thank you Beta." Emma said cupping his ear. They stayed quiet for long moments then both nodded. "Let's go." She said herding them all away toward where her babies scents grew stronger.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:25 pm
Even Marcus didn't understand. Mating rights or not, the court was the only one that decided Luna's option. The only reason she wasn't fighting them was because it would look bad on Alexei and her parents if she was also disobedient like Celia.

"The only lesson she's teaching is that running away from a problem just creates another problem," Oscar sighed, he loved the twins like his own kids, but when they acted just like Emma made him wonder if they should've turned out more like Liam, "Well at least we're on a track then."

Celia spoke to Luna in a hushed whisper in their mother's language, "Are you sure about this? Marrying him won't be like Emma marrying Liam, you can't just divorce him when you want to."

"I know Mother and Father want us all happy, but the way that Mother sired the court to Alexei left it all in a disarray. Leonardo isn't exactly husband material, but he'll be able to give Alexei insight," Luna sighed, "I'll miss Lauchlain, and I'll make sure he is happy..."

Celia gave her sister a saddened look before taking hold of her hand. She had to feel bad for both Luna and Lauchlain. Even with any type of mating right, it was useless. Besides, Luna was right to say that Leonardo would help out Alexei.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:09 pm
"How do you know I won't?" Lauchlain called. They'd forgotten he was there. "Do you have such little faith in me already? You are my mate, I'll kill him before I let him touch you in any way." Lauchlain's eyes turned ice blue. His beast stirred already telling him for certain Luna was his and his alone. "Besides. If your court has any respect for us Lycan and our traditions and beliefs, if you do, you'll grow a spine like your sister and stand up for yourself!" He couldn't stop it. The words just tumbled out. Hurt was etched all over his face. She should have made the decision and pick him! "I will never be happy with anyone but you. Besides Alexei's already cemented our betrothal. I his support and now your big sisters. Who will you defy? Your family? Or your court?" He turned to catch up to Emma. The Alpha knew instantly he was upset and once he turned into a wolf picked him up and held him close.

"I did not teach her to run away from her problems." Emma said. "Though, she is in that stage of 'mummy won't understand' part of her life." She stroked Lauchlain who snuggled more shaking. Ah to be that young and already be in love. "Oscar, I think it best we come at this together. I have a feeling Sebastian only went to make sure she didn't get into trouble. Knowing our son, he'd probably telling her how silly she was for leaving." She smirked. "Even though he's not blood, I think he's turned out to be a bit like you." She pecked his cheek letting him know it was a compliment.

"No further." A man said noticing their figures in the distance. "By order of Alpha Simon-"

"I am your High Alpha, I rule all in the South and the East. You will step aside."

"I will not." The other replied not looking away. Emma gave a low growl and gently passed Lauchlain to Oscar.
"This will take but a moment my love." She turned to the girls. "Stay close." Then she turned to the man and went right up to him. "Simon has my children. You should know the laws if you are trying t bar me from my children. They are not of age so they are still under my care you will let me pass-"

"Mama?" Sebastian's voice sounded from behind a few trees. Emma's anger started to melt as he emerged with a grin. "Mama!" He quickened his stride. "Dad!" He added lighting up. "You're better!" The man tried to stop the union but Emma shoved him to the ground and opened her arms. He hugged her tight for a long moment then moved to Oscar not sure if he wanted a hug or not so cupped his ear letting him sense how happy he was that they had come.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:27 pm
The fact that Lauchlain had gone off though Celia and Luna spoke in their mother's language was odd. No one knew the language besides the children of Anya and Anya herself. He must have picked up on his name, but the rest of Lauchlain's rant was utter confusion. Through his hurtful words, Luna only stopped as to go no further near him.

"Sister..." Luna returned to their normal language, "I am going to Rome to continue my studies there and..."

Celia watched as Luna's eyes watered up. She didn't let her sister finish. Instead, she took her hand and began to walk back to the castle with her. If she was going to leave, she might as well leave with a princess' dignity. Celia held Luna's hand, "When will you return?"

"When I'm married to Leonardo in a few years..." Luna spoke, "I will come back so that he can help Alexei and the advisers."

They walked in silence for awhile before Celia muttered, "Lauchlain only said those words because he was upset. He may not come from the highest of backgrounds, but he can make you happier and-"

"The court doesn't want me to marry him," Luna whispered as she stopped, "They wanted you to marry a lycan because you're braver than me, you're better in battle, and you have a fierce spirit. But since you fought back and swore yourself to Lucas, they looked to me to bring honor to Mother's kingdom. She was a dutiful wife and kept her people first, it's only right that one of her children remain just as obedient..."

This was the first time that Celia felt that Luna was angry with her. Though her feelings were hurt, she continued to walk with Luna back to the castle where they would prepare her escort to Italy.

"Cupping my ear is awkward," Oscar pulled away from Sebastian before patting the kids head, "We already have some type of situation on hand, why don't you tell us where your sister is so we can all get back to see what other stuff is going down?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:50 pm
Emma and Sebastian shared a look. Emma shook her head but still tried to give an encouraging smile. Sebastian took a deep breath and looked to Lauchlain. The poor thing. "It'll be okay." Sebastian said to Lauchlian in the wolf tongue. "Hekate won't let her marry that Italian. From what I heard? He's missing." Emma frowned. He wasn't missing. He was on his way here. Sebastian switched to English knowing his dad would like that very much. "Scarlette. . ." He shook his head. "Come see. . ." He turned and lead them to the camp. Simon greeted Emma as a little brother should but he whispered warnings to her in the wolf tongue. "She's been like this since she changed. The first time was a fluke, we both know it wasn't her destiny to change but then you got shot. . ." Emma cupped his ear, her eyes went ice blue and she frowned.

"Thank you little brother. Best you give Lauchlain a crash course in fighting for his woman because she's not picking him." Then she turned to the tent and opened it. Emma took a step back. She'd never seen a beast like it. "Why?" She whispered to her daughter in wolf tongue. Her child was bound in silver. But she was in a horrid form of wolf. Not were not normal wolf. It looked. . . wrong. The silver bit more into her daughter's flesh as she tried to get away from her mother. Emma gave a cry and went to her trying to stop her from moving but Scarlette reared back. She sensed Sebastian near. "Have you tried making her turn back?" Emma asked him.
"She has answered no call to return." Sebastian replied. "I asked Liam but he gave no response. We're on our own." Emma nodded and went to her. She was more intimidating in human form that beast so made Scarlette look at her. "Tell me what's wrong darling." She whispered. She sensed Oscar then and gave an agonizing howl. Emma started to weep unable to help herself. Sebastian shifted and paced. He couldn't stay still when she howled like that. "My love." Emma said holding out her hand. She hoped Oscar giving his deepest apologies and Emma's command would help her baby girl return human.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games